Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. 17:42 - Jan 16 with 2966 viewsJackfath

I remember when PS was a fun place to visit where like minded souls could have a laugh and a joke.

Maybe we will return to those times in a year or so.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 17:45 - Jan 16 with 1922 viewsDarran

Spot on Fath.
Used to be such a laugh on here and now there’s far too many tossers like THE MERSEYSIDE MESS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 17:53 - Jan 16 with 1891 viewsswanforthemoney

I agree Fath. Lets face it though, there's not much to laugh and joke about at the moment.

I stand in the North Stand

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 17:56 - Jan 16 with 1874 viewsOldjack

It's all doom and gloom ,Thanks to the greedy bastards .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 18:06 - Jan 16 with 1835 viewsJackfath

#backtobants

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 18:06 - Jan 16 with 1832 viewslifelong

It’s still very entertaining on here when football isn’t being discussed, but even that has its moments.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 18:11 - Jan 16 with 1799 viewsSwanjaxs

It's only a game init .... just smile 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 18:31 - Jan 16 with 1756 viewsKinsey

The problem is here, there are too many posters, who, in fairness, might have been pretty good players in their time. Just not quite good enough. There’s no shame in that. I’m one of them.

However, a lot of these, because of this have a chip on their shoulder, could do better, know better, there’s no telling them!
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 18:45 - Jan 16 with 1706 viewsLeonWasGod

I never know whether you're being serious or saying things tongue in cheek. But at risk of being told to man up, yes, this is an 'angry' place. Certainly compared to my real life. I'm not sure how it compares to other types of social media as I rarely use them.
Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 18:53 - Jan 16 with 1664 viewsjackjackjackjack

It's the 7 stages of grief. A lot on here are still seemingly at anger. Myself, I have arrived at acceptance; we're heading back to the Championship.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:03 - Jan 16 with 1632 viewsswan65split

Its a good reason why HJ should go, by staying hes causing friction and anger everywhere.

cant ignore it cant deny it,,,,its what it is.

Accept we are down and boot the bathplug out.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:06 - Jan 16 with 1618 viewsthornabyswan

I was only thinking this the other day.
You even got quite angry yourself with one thread.
Which was out of character for a very mild mannered poster.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:09 - Jan 16 with 1599 viewsBloodyhills

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:15 - Jan 16 with 1574 viewsItchySphincter

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 17:56 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

It's all doom and gloom ,Thanks to the greedy bastards .

.... and thickos Al.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:18 - Jan 16 with 1561 viewslonglostjack

It used to be much better during the glory days of Laudrup when the only thing to get angry about was people leaving early.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:20 - Jan 16 with 1553 viewsLeonWasGod

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:18 - Jan 16 by longlostjack

It used to be much better during the glory days of Laudrup when the only thing to get angry about was people leaving early.

And Ki. People used to get a lot more angry about Ki, or rather the lack of, back then
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:20 - Jan 16 with 1553 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everyone needs to chill the f*ck out a bit.

Poll: Tory leader

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:23 - Jan 16 with 1540 viewslonglostjack

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:20 - Jan 16 by LeonWasGod

And Ki. People used to get a lot more angry about Ki, or rather the lack of, back then

See you Ki and raise you Schechter.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:28 - Jan 16 with 1523 viewsLeonWasGod

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:23 - Jan 16 by longlostjack

See you Ki and raise you Schechter.

I look forward to revisiting that argument when Huw re-signs him on the last day of the window...
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:43 - Jan 16 with 1491 viewsjedmo_jack

Fairly new to this site and am surprised at there being more interest in petty squabbles than actual football chat.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 1462 viewsexiledclaseboy

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:43 - Jan 16 by jedmo_jack

Fairly new to this site and am surprised at there being more interest in petty squabbles than actual football chat.

‘Twas ever thus and it’s not about to change any time soon.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 19:52]

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:50 - Jan 16 with 1457 viewsNeath_Jack

What have i missed? Other than the usual feuds going on, has something in particular sparked this thread?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:52 - Jan 16 with 1450 viewsNeathJack

#BringBackTheFridayNightClub

Ah the good old days of invading other clubs message boards.

Simpler times.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:53 - Jan 16 with 1441 viewsexiledclaseboy

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:50 - Jan 16 by Neath_Jack

What have i missed? Other than the usual feuds going on, has something in particular sparked this thread?

Snowflakes been triggered again mun.

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 20:02 - Jan 16 with 1396 viewsOldjack

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:15 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

.... and thickos Al.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you stupid kant

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 20:06 - Jan 16 with 1382 viewsItchySphincter

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 20:02 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

Don't be so hard on yourself, you stupid kant

What's your problem you spud?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024