Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. 17:42 - Jan 16 with 2968 viewsJackfath

I remember when PS was a fun place to visit where like minded souls could have a laugh and a joke.

Maybe we will return to those times in a year or so.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 20:15 - Jan 16 with 1029 viewsswanseacityx

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 20:06 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

What's your problem you spud?

Love you all.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:01 - Jan 16 with 980 viewsjackrabbit

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 19:43 - Jan 16 by jedmo_jack

Fairly new to this site and am surprised at there being more interest in petty squabbles than actual football chat.

Spot on pal, it's like a school playground - although that's probably a bit unfair on 10 and 11 year olds. It used to be about football.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:03 - Jan 16 with 975 viewsJackfath

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:01 - Jan 16 by jackrabbit

Spot on pal, it's like a school playground - although that's probably a bit unfair on 10 and 11 year olds. It used to be about football.

Not entirely correct my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:03 - Jan 16 with 973 viewsexiledclaseboy

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:01 - Jan 16 by jackrabbit

Nah it didn’t. There were always squabbles with the odd football chat breaking out. It’s just that these days there are more posters so more squabbling.

Poll: Tory leader

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:08 - Jan 16 with 951 viewsDr_Winston

I blame the clique.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:11 - Jan 16 with 942 viewsjackrabbit

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:03 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

Not entirely correct my friend.

Well let's just say the puerile feuding aggro used to be easier to ignore. Now it's all pervasive. And it's always the same suspects and s-o-o-o boring. There are still some worthwhile contributions though, and this is still my first port of call for 'Breaking News'. I'm not on here as much as I used to be though, and that's a good thing.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:13 - Jan 16 with 935 viewsJackfath

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:11 - Jan 16 by jackrabbit

Well let's just say the puerile feuding aggro used to be easier to ignore. Now it's all pervasive. And it's always the same suspects and s-o-o-o boring. There are still some worthwhile contributions though, and this is still my first port of call for 'Breaking News'. I'm not on here as much as I used to be though, and that's a good thing.

You said it.

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:20 - Jan 16 with 918 viewsjackrabbit

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:13 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

You said it.

I rest my case.
Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:24 - Jan 16 with 908 viewsDarran

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:11 - Jan 16 by jackrabbit

“I'm not on here as much as I used to be though”

Have you been on here before then because I can’t say I’ve ever noticed you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:32 - Jan 16 with 883 viewsthornabyswan

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:13 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

You said it.

That's a very angry post

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:34 - Jan 16 with 876 viewsLeonWasGod

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:08 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

I blame the clique.

Fans' fault innit. We're to blame for everything.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 22:11 - Jan 16 with 845 viewsItchySphincter

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:24 - Jan 16 by Darran

“I'm not on here as much as I used to be though”

Have you been on here before then because I can’t say I’ve ever noticed you?

Ooooffff...

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 22:12 - Jan 16 with 842 viewsmagicdaps10

I am angry on here because most of you are just Kunts.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 22:21 - Jan 16 with 824 viewswaynekerr55

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 21:32 - Jan 16 by thornabyswan

That's a very angry post

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 23:00 - Jan 16 with 788 viewsLoyal

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 18:53 - Jan 16 by jackjackjackjack

It's the 7 stages of grief. A lot on here are still seemingly at anger. Myself, I have arrived at acceptance; we're heading back to the Championship.

Like the mother in law.
She had the last rites two years ago after a stroke. Then sailed majestically through to fitness when we had all given up. ( like last season's relegation survival ) Many had already given up and resigned themselves to watching championship football this season. But it wasn't to be, most swans fans and all the pundits fckd it up and got it wrong.
And then there's this season .....
Who can say, we are swansea, and even under the ownership of many a cnt before we have overcome the worst of scenarios.

The mother in law is dead by the way, got run over.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 23:04 - Jan 16 with 781 viewsperchrockjack

It's never been about just football.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 01:20 - Jan 17 with 735 viewsTreforys_Jack

Some of the bullying on here is hideous.
Isn't it a great shame there are so many angry posters on here. on 09:41 - Jan 17 with 631 viewsperchrockjack

Angry posters ,on the grand scheme of things is meaningless.
This site has many with too much time on their hands, like me.

It's more a case of angry fans out there ,or at least I hope they are angry

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024