Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewal E.Mail 19:01 - Jan 16 with 4285 viewsthornabyswan

Got to laugh at the marketing.
Encouraging renewal for the next part of the adventure.
Either they have completely lost touch with supporters or they don't give a fukc.
Totally clueless though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:02 - Jan 16 with 1346 viewslondonlisa2001

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 20:49 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

There's the full cringe-worthy version if you are feeling left out Builth

Hello Mark!

Time and time again, you’ve shown your support.
From the moment you first took your seat, your Swansea City story began.
Page by page, we wrote your tale together.
It’s not the players that are the stars of the show, it’s you.
This is your story but it’s far from finished. The next chapter of your story awaits…

Make sure you’re a part of our future with a 2018-19 season ticket, which once again represents outstanding value for money — with prices frozen in all areas of the stadium. It is the sixth consecutive season there has been no increase for supporters. And after a price drop in 2015, season tickets remain cheaper now than in 2012-13.

With just over two weeks left until the price rise on February 1st, supporters can renew their season tickets (until Mar 31st) online through their new Swans Club Account, or by calling or visiting the Ticket Office.

That email quite genuinely makes me feel nauseous.
Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:05 - Jan 16 with 1339 viewsthornabyswan

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:02 - Jan 16 by londonlisa2001

That email quite genuinely makes me feel nauseous.

You have got to laugh at them though no wonder the club is in such a mess.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:06 - Jan 16 with 1331 viewsWingstandwood

Hello Mark!

This is your story but it’s far from finished. The next chapter of your story awaits…

Make sure you’re a part of our future with a 2018-19 season ticket, which once again represents outstanding value for money — with prices frozen in all areas of the stadium. It is the sixth consecutive season there has been no increase for supporters. And after a price drop in 2015, season tickets remain cheaper now than in 2012-13.

With just over two weeks left until the price rise on February 1st, supporters can renew their season tickets (until Mar 31st) online through their new Swans Club Account, or by calling or visiting the Ticket Office.

I'd put money on the "two weeks left until the price rise on February 1st" deadline ending up with an additional few more extra weeks added to that....Because?...... "The next chapter of the story awaits....." part won't involve many people whom have already made up their minds and decided not to be included in it.

That particular previous chapter where Yanks, Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan and Van Zweden are centre stage has ensured that many supporters will boycott SCFC season ticket renewal and matchday attendance chapter and verse.

Argus!

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:11 - Jan 16 with 1314 viewslonglostjack

Hello Mark!

Who on earth wrote that? Are they mad?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:13 - Jan 16 with 1304 viewsGowerjack

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 20:51 - Jan 16 by exiledclaseboy

The first five lines made my toes curl.

Yep.

Seat.

What fûcking seat?

Clueless pricks.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:39 - Jan 16 with 1254 viewsgrampajack

you ommitted the page bottom reminder of the service charges applicable!
'Go on. You're worth it'
Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:56 - Jan 16 with 1223 viewsAguycalledJack

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 21:11 - Jan 16 by longlostjack

Who on earth wrote that? Are they mad?

It’s Yankee Doodle bollox.

Could have said “ just a reminder season ticket prices are about to increase”

I always find the grit and beauty a load of crap also.
Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 22:03 - Jan 16 with 1198 viewsDan_Swan

P155 the long term fan off & they will be less inclined to renew & run the risk of losing them for good. When the Premier League goes the newer fans will follow & also be gone, leaving a far smaller fan-base than we see today, or have seen for a considerable number of years & without doubt the inevitable tumble down the leagues will happen again.

The club is so detached from the fans, I don't think it has ever been as bad as this. I cannot believe they actually think the emails & tweets are a good idea.

I'm still undecided on renewing, that's solely to do with what has gone on at the club. If I decide not to, It will be a long time before I return, if at all as it really has spoilt things for me. It has nothing to do where the team finds itself at the moment.

Still following Dr's orders!

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 22:10 - Jan 16 with 1178 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hello Mark!

Oh.My.God.

I particularly like the "Page by page, we wrote your tale together" bit.

I mean really? By that, i assume they took our rich, historical, factual book about Swansea City, written in depth over a number of years. Tore all the pages out and replaced it with a sickly mess of a comic with pop-up pictures and small words containing no more than 3 syllables. Then proceeded to charge £25 for us to read it! (+£2.50 opening the comic fee)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 22:47 - Jan 16 with 1131 viewsQJumpingJack

I am surprised they haven't tried to charge us £2.50 for the email dropping into our inbox.

The club are so out of touch.
The fact that the Trust cannot have any impact on how the club communicates to its fans is very sad.

Have the Trust received a response from the club over the £2.50 charge fiasco?
Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 23:27 - Jan 16 with 1098 viewsGixerJack

Hello Mark!

So, given the belief that the supporters are the stars of the show, it may explain the reluctance to bring in new players
Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 10:23 - Jan 17 with 967 viewsEbo

It's an adventure, the Poseidon variety.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 10:54 - Jan 17 with 939 viewsmonmouth

Season ticket renewal E.Mail on 22:10 - Jan 16 by PozuelosSideys

Oh.My.God.

I particularly like the "Page by page, we wrote your tale together" bit.

I mean really? By that, i assume they took our rich, historical, factual book about Swansea City, written in depth over a number of years. Tore all the pages out and replaced it with a sickly mess of a comic with pop-up pictures and small words containing no more than 3 syllables. Then proceeded to charge £25 for us to read it! (+£2.50 opening the comic fee)

Semi literate condescending drivel written by someone that thinks all football fans are morons.

Truly embarrassing and sickening.

If Jenkins and co can look back on one thing with pride, it is that when they set out to take us for fools, they actually were sly and duplicitous enough to make it work. The Yanks even lack that low level c*ntishness.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024