Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD 10:41 - Jan 17 with 26124 views1983

I love Neath Bluebird bless him

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192100

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:17 - Jan 17 with 4623 viewsLoyal

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:22 - Jan 17 by Slugster664

So embarrassing.

I know loads of scummers as very good mates but this is where they let themselves down, they believe this type of 'bullshit' and actually talk this way 😲

I love it when this lot mention 'they had more numbers, they attacked our families and children etc etc'...but never have their 'lads' been done!

Yes, but come on there's many of us who known the score.
Mythical is a suburb of Cardiff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:24 - Jan 17 with 4610 viewstrampie

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:15 - Jan 17 by Loyal

He has a right mullering outside Newport County I'm reliably told.

Suffice to say he doesn't write about it.

And who was that Swansea VC's ???, if it was the Newport v Cardiff promotion game, probably Easter time, there was a lot going on that game when Newport should have gone up to the second tier and not Cardiff.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:28 - Jan 17 with 4602 viewstaffpunk

Unfortunately these posts on most football sites still attract the most response/views. That's why he prints them, whether true/exaggerated or not, It keeps the numbers up, so more companies post adverts on the site. 'Lads' jumping up and down and throwing objects is obviously still of interest to many people, hence the re-post on here.
As for someone's comments about Newport!!! Newport???...stop it, you silly sausage, obviously too young to have been 'there' back in the day, Ton Pentre had a better mob.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:31 - Jan 17 with 4589 viewstaffpunk

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:24 - Jan 17 by trampie

And who was that Swansea VC's ???, if it was the Newport v Cardiff promotion game, probably Easter time, there was a lot going on that game when Newport should have gone up to the second tier and not Cardiff.

Nah, wasn't that game, was always a walk over for us up there tbh. It was when he went to watch County I think, or may have been the friendly game when hardly anyone went.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:43 - Jan 17 with 4558 viewsLoyal

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:28 - Jan 17 by taffpunk

Unfortunately these posts on most football sites still attract the most response/views. That's why he prints them, whether true/exaggerated or not, It keeps the numbers up, so more companies post adverts on the site. 'Lads' jumping up and down and throwing objects is obviously still of interest to many people, hence the re-post on here.
As for someone's comments about Newport!!! Newport???...stop it, you silly sausage, obviously too young to have been 'there' back in the day, Ton Pentre had a better mob.

Im told it was one of those games when Cardiff turned up at Newport when they played Swansea. As for what happened, I'm also told it was a one on one. Not surprised he lost.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:50 - Jan 17 with 4527 viewstaffpunk

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:43 - Jan 17 by Loyal

Im told it was one of those games when Cardiff turned up at Newport when they played Swansea. As for what happened, I'm also told it was a one on one. Not surprised he lost.

I'm not fussed on the guy, but I don't think that was the case, have a chat over a few pints one day...

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:51 - Jan 17 with 4522 viewstrampie

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:28 - Jan 17 by taffpunk

Swansea VC's were at the Ton Pentre v Cardiff cup game also, certain games which would later be categorised by plod were already categorised by fans who would sometimes attend such profile games rather than watch their own team, that is the way it was back in the day.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:56 - Jan 17 with 4502 viewstaffpunk

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:51 - Jan 17 by trampie

Swansea VC's were at the Ton Pentre v Cardiff cup game also, certain games which would later be categorised by plod were already categorised by fans who would sometimes attend such profile games rather than watch their own team, that is the way it was back in the day.

Sorry, you've lost me, I have absolutely no idea who the VC's are/were. The twice Ton Pentre played Cardiff in the Cups, hundreds of local Cardiff fans were present, but I have no idea what relevance this has to anything?

Login to get fewer ads

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:57 - Jan 17 with 4494 viewsunion_jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:51 - Jan 17 by trampie

Go on Tramps, enlighten me. What or who are the VCs??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:59 - Jan 17 with 4485 viewsLoyal

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:57 - Jan 17 by union_jack

Go on Tramps, enlighten me. What or who are the VCs??

Valley commandos 😂

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:02 - Jan 17 with 4477 viewsLoyal

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:50 - Jan 17 by taffpunk

I'm not fussed on the guy, but I don't think that was the case, have a chat over a few pints one day...

Looking at him squirming on the floor in Belgium when he was supporting England, I for one am not surprised.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:26 - Jan 17 with 4432 viewstrampie

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:56 - Jan 17 by taffpunk

Sorry, you've lost me, I have absolutely no idea who the VC's are/were. The twice Ton Pentre played Cardiff in the Cups, hundreds of local Cardiff fans were present, but I have no idea what relevance this has to anything?

I'm talking FA Cup mid eighties, some Swans fans in attendance, I think it was an early kick off, fans of opposing teams would visit games of their rivals in those days in case it kicked off, it was a sign of the times.
Kaardiff was always down the Vetch, I remember scores of them being led around the pitch (grandstand side lol) when we were playing Villa in a night game, the uninitiated might have thought they were Villa fans in the East terrace but no they were Kaardiff faces.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 19:35]

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:44 - Jan 17 with 4396 views1462jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:43 - Jan 17 by byron

Not sure that’s true, you were never seen as rivals back then. Newport was far more lively and lots went on between the two. You never really had a firm did you? Bearing in mind every club and there dog had a 150 nutters back in the day like Exeter and Shrewsbury even.
Never used to hear you lot mentioned in those circles anyway, more like rugby lads on the lash wasn’t you?

Shut up you clown
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:44 - Jan 17 with 4392 viewstaffpunk

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:26 - Jan 17 by trampie

I'm talking FA Cup mid eighties, some Swans fans in attendance, I think it was an early kick off, fans of opposing teams would visit games of their rivals in those days in case it kicked off, it was a sign of the times.
Kaardiff was always down the Vetch, I remember scores of them being led around the pitch (grandstand side lol) when we were playing Villa in a night game, the uninitiated might have thought they were Villa fans in the East terrace but no they were Kaardiff faces.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 19:35]

I know all that, I'm an old bugger, still never heard of the VC'S though. If you're seriously suggesting that Swansea would have 'kicked off' at a Ton Pentre v Cardiff game, when hundreds of local maniacs were in attendance, then you're as deluded as the gentleman named in the title of the thread!
The only time I ever went to the Vetch to watch a game not involving Cardiff/Wales was when you played West Ham, and they got quickly dispatched from the North Bank, same thing happened to them on the Bob Bank, neither episode seems to feature heavily in their 'hooligan books'...

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:00 - Jan 17 with 4293 viewstrampie

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:44 - Jan 17 by taffpunk

I know all that, I'm an old bugger, still never heard of the VC'S though. If you're seriously suggesting that Swansea would have 'kicked off' at a Ton Pentre v Cardiff game, when hundreds of local maniacs were in attendance, then you're as deluded as the gentleman named in the title of the thread!
The only time I ever went to the Vetch to watch a game not involving Cardiff/Wales was when you played West Ham, and they got quickly dispatched from the North Bank, same thing happened to them on the Bob Bank, neither episode seems to feature heavily in their 'hooligan books'...

There was no designated group called the VC's mun, it's just what some people call valley boys, Swans fans would not have kicked off at the ground, but most rucks took place away from the grounds.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:13 - Jan 17 with 4262 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not sure that’s true, you were never seen as rivals back then. Newport was far more lively and lots went on between the two. You never really had a firm did you? Bearing in mind every club and there dog had a 150 nutters back in the day like Exeter and Shrewsbury even.
Never used to hear you lot mentioned in those circles anyway, more like rugby lads on the lash wasn’t you?

You are a hybrid of annis and Carl and I claim my five pounds

As for your memories as an 8 Year old ......For the record, I was a thirteen year old when the 1982 Welsh cup final when your "lads" tried to take the North bank. They never tried again.....

It's safe to say they thought they were our rivals at the time.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:13 - Jan 17 with 4262 viewsLoyal

Another myth hunter 😂
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 21:13]

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:18 - Jan 17 with 4247 views1462jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:13 - Jan 17 by Loyal

Another myth hunter 😂
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 21:13]

Been reading Annis’s Books and forum I think
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:19 - Jan 17 with 4240 viewspencoedjack

It’s amazing how you never fill your ground or away allocation ( no restrictions) when playing main rivals Bristol City

Looks like you’ve been taken in by the myth of AnNiS
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:23 - Jan 17 with 4227 viewstrampie

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 21:13 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

You are a hybrid of annis and Carl and I claim my five pounds

As for your memories as an 8 Year old ......For the record, I was a thirteen year old when the 1982 Welsh cup final when your "lads" tried to take the North bank. They never tried again.....

It's safe to say they thought they were our rivals at the time.

The rivalry was huge, Kaardiff seen Swansea as their biggest rivals, I was on a Swansea to Cardiff train for a football international at Ninian Park when there was fighting on the train just after Bridgend the train stopped in the middle of nowhere, the emergency stop had been pulled the story was somebody had been stabbed, they were dangerous times in those days.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:36 - Jan 18 with 3959 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:17 - Jan 17 by Loyal

Yes, but come on there's many of us who known the score.
Mythical is a suburb of Cardiff.

Who knows the score loyal? The little dreamland you live in? Didn’t look like any of you lot knew the score when you were run all over Swansea by over a 1000 Cardiff at the fa cup game. I’m sure there have been many battles over the years but no free for all like that, ever. I was only young, it was an eye opener. Before you think I’m a hoolie like you it was all that crap that resulted in me stopping going away with Cardiff, not been to one since the early 90’s, way too much bother. Know plenty who carried on mind and they never rated you. I guess turning up in a load of Limo’s in the most cctv’d up city centre is a result mind.

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:00 - Jan 18 with 3916 viewssainthelens

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:36 - Jan 18 by byron

Who knows the score loyal? The little dreamland you live in? Didn’t look like any of you lot knew the score when you were run all over Swansea by over a 1000 Cardiff at the fa cup game. I’m sure there have been many battles over the years but no free for all like that, ever. I was only young, it was an eye opener. Before you think I’m a hoolie like you it was all that crap that resulted in me stopping going away with Cardiff, not been to one since the early 90’s, way too much bother. Know plenty who carried on mind and they never rated you. I guess turning up in a load of Limo’s in the most cctv’d up city centre is a result mind.

Would you like me to put you in touch with someone who gives a fck ? Wales maybe the land of song, but Cardiff is the land of fables.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:08 - Jan 18 with 3901 viewsAl_Bundy

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:00 - Jan 18 by sainthelens

Would you like me to put you in touch with someone who gives a fck ? Wales maybe the land of song, but Cardiff is the land of fables.

Reading the antics of Annis is like a band reforming and playing gigs in their 80's.

Some things are best laid to rest.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:10 - Jan 18 with 3891 viewsperchrockjack

That OP is plagiarism

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 20:35 - Jan 18 with 3786 views1462jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:36 - Jan 18 by byron

Cardiff city soul crew biggest mob in Britain taken on every one , never lost , it’s in annis’s and rivers books so must be true
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024