Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD 10:41 - Jan 17 with 26165 views1983

I love Neath Bluebird bless him

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192100

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 08:26 - Jan 20 with 4038 viewsKilkennyjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:45 - Jan 19 by Loyal

But lets not forget our derby games in the premier league drew the biggest ever viewing figures in USA football history.

True in 2014, 3 nil game.

‘Forget Manchester United against Liverpool or Chelsea versus Arsenal - the South Wales derby between Swansea and Cardiff was the most watched game on American TV last season.
US broadcasters NBC paid £148million ($250million) to show every Premier League game live in the United States and Swansea's 3-0 win over Cardiff on February 8 attracted 1.24million viewers.

Wayne Routledge, Nathan Dyer and Wilfried Bony scored in the win that marked Garry Monk's first game in charge of the Swans following Michael Laudrup's sacking’.

Man utd vs Swans was second. 2-0.

I think that means we are defo bigger than Barca.

Beware of the Risen People

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 08:45 - Jan 20 with 4004 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:09 - Jan 19 by pencoedjack

I was replying to your ridiculous quote saying Bristol City were your biggest rivals which surprises me as you fill your ground when we come to town & you fill your away allocation when coming here.

Tbh fella I couldn’t give a fuk what you think about anything related to football just correcting you.

Try not to be so angry pencoed one, we used to have lovely chats on ccmb but oddly you don’t post on there anymore, can’t imagine why? You were so popular. Bristol has always been more of a rival city, that spills into football also. Swansea, as you lot we’ll know isn’t, you can’t even get an assembly that people in Cardiff voted against having ffs. There is no comparison as a city anymore, you are decades behind. You have a higher football status though as present, for how long? Tick tock. I’ve been at derbies between us back in the darker days where there would be 6000 crowds, same as v Bristol although they would bring more support than you as would rovers even.

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 08:49 - Jan 20 with 4001 viewsWarwickHunt

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:40 - Jan 19 by byron

Crikey how old was that footage? 1980? That cup game v Chelsea 7 years or so ago, all there old heads turned up and got turned over so I heard, lots of bloody noses on 53 year old men lol...how sad? Biggest sting opp ever and plenty from each side did serious jail time and about 60 cardiff alone got bans. Wannabe bookies like loyal wouldn’t have a clue though, are you Tank by any chance?

Traffic cone abuse is a serious offence.

Not sure which was funnier - Cardiff's finest jumping up and down waving their arms (is there a name for this dance?) or Jason Marriner doing an Uncle Fester impression.

CCTV on the King's Road - who knew?
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 09:17 - Jan 20 with 3970 viewsowainglyndwr

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 08:45 - Jan 20 by byron

Try not to be so angry pencoed one, we used to have lovely chats on ccmb but oddly you don’t post on there anymore, can’t imagine why? You were so popular. Bristol has always been more of a rival city, that spills into football also. Swansea, as you lot we’ll know isn’t, you can’t even get an assembly that people in Cardiff voted against having ffs. There is no comparison as a city anymore, you are decades behind. You have a higher football status though as present, for how long? Tick tock. I’ve been at derbies between us back in the darker days where there would be 6000 crowds, same as v Bristol although they would bring more support than you as would rovers even.

Byron you must believe in his fairy books mun.
2 things...
Why don't you sell out against Bristol if the are your big rivals.
Have a look at the 3.3 game in the 80s at NP.
Swans fans everywhere.
Blinkers come to mind
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:05 - Jan 20 with 3862 views1462jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 09:17 - Jan 20 by owainglyndwr

Byron you must believe in his fairy books mun.
2 things...
Why don't you sell out against Bristol if the are your big rivals.
Have a look at the 3.3 game in the 80s at NP.
Swans fans everywhere.
Blinkers come to mind

HIs views are the same as Annis’s views and the views of most of his arse lickers on his board , I work with two lads both active in the past and one of them is the son of a prominent Valley ram , I asked them about Byron/Annis’s view and both said b@llocks oh and both of them think Annis’s/Carl are bell ends
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:12 - Jan 20 with 3848 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Go and play on your big rivals forum then

Facking has been

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:15 - Jan 20 with 3838 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When I saw them on the box recently they were singing lots of songs about the Jacks.

I didn’t hear one about their “rivals” which is a bit odd.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:29 - Jan 20 with 3818 viewsjack_lord

I unfortunately have to do a number of jobs in the Cardiff area area as my colleague up that area is so incompetent. When ever i have to speak about them, Swansea are undoubtedly the rivals. They obviously are rivals to their much bigger and nicer city, Bristol but Swansea are the one.

Going back a number of years when I was a contractor, I worked with two Cardiff heads from Bridgend who hated Swansea but had the grace to acknowledge facts.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:55 - Jan 20 with 3739 viewsKilkennyjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:29 - Jan 20 by jack_lord

I unfortunately have to do a number of jobs in the Cardiff area area as my colleague up that area is so incompetent. When ever i have to speak about them, Swansea are undoubtedly the rivals. They obviously are rivals to their much bigger and nicer city, Bristol but Swansea are the one.

Going back a number of years when I was a contractor, I worked with two Cardiff heads from Bridgend who hated Swansea but had the grace to acknowledge facts.

I think a near decade of unmatched superiority for Swans, means Cardiff cant rival us.
Its almost not fair.

They are about on par with Bristol City and Rovers, so we have to understand that.
Maybe even Newport.

Probably means swans real rivals are now , say, Ballsmouth .....🎣

Beware of the Risen People

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:34 - Jan 20 with 3694 viewspencoedjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:29 - Jan 20 by jack_lord

Byron the guy who pretended to be a Jack on here for months

Obviously knows nowt about rivalry
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 08:06 - Jan 21 with 3544 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh really? What derbies were these then? You've already admitted you were only 8 in 1982..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 10:39 - Jan 21 with 3458 viewsDewi1jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:12 - Jan 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Go and play on your big rivals forum then

Facking has been

Your last sentence is a tad wrong

"Facking wannabe" I think you meant

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:36 - Jan 21 with 3416 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 08:06 - Jan 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh really? What derbies were these then? You've already admitted you were only 8 in 1982..........

88/89
89/90

One if them, or both I can’t recall. We played rovers and city they both brought about 2500, rovers a bit more. You lot managed about 1500 back in those days. Terrible you were back then, we’d take 2,300 to the vetch you’d bring half that to ninian.

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 16:07 - Jan 21 with 3308 viewsLoyal

Away attendances v Cardiff, 9,500 swansea fans in 1980.
Knocks your bollocks on the head right away.

Swansea had 21,000 at your ground v Palace in a 2nd replay.

Please spout more nonsense I'm here to knock you down every time.

Edit - This is a football forum remember. Not who has the best shops and hotels thread. Fck me 😂
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 16:09]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 16:35 - Jan 21 with 3266 viewsWhiterockin

Why are Cardiff supporters obsessed with away attendances.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 16:37 - Jan 21 with 3265 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 16:07 - Jan 21 by Loyal

Away attendances v Cardiff, 9,500 swansea fans in 1980.
Knocks your bollocks on the head right away.

Swansea had 21,000 at your ground v Palace in a 2nd replay.

Please spout more nonsense I'm here to knock you down every time.

Edit - This is a football forum remember. Not who has the best shops and hotels thread. Fck me 😂
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 16:09]

I’m talking more recent than 1980, what was the crowd then, was that the 3-3?
I started going about 86/87. The first game I saw us both was the infamous riot game in August, hardly any of you there in a 6000 crowd. Little woods cup 88 you win first leg, again, only about 1000 of you.
I want to the vetch for return leg, 2000 of us despite being a goal down, 2 late goals and that was a good night. Remember a few more of you for a Boxing Day game in the league 89 too maybe, but nowhere near as many as we had for the 2-2 draw at yours in the pissing rain New Year’s Day 88 when joe Allen was it scored an overhead kick right in front of us, the b@stard.
Did about 8 visits to the vetch, memory isn’t great but we always used to laugh at your support, back in the day when we were both crap.
The night game u threw seats at kids, just in the seats so not many then either.
Like I said the wurzels always brought more.

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 3226 viewssainthelens

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 16:37 - Jan 21 by byron

I started going about 86/87. The first game I saw us both was the infamous riot game in August, hardly any of you there in a 6000 crowd. Little woods cup 88 you win first leg, again, only about 1000 of you.
I want to the vetch for return leg, 2000 of us despite being a goal down, 2 late goals and that was a good night. Remember a few more of you for a Boxing Day game in the league 89 too maybe, but nowhere near as many as we had for the 2-2 draw at yours in the pissing rain New Year’s Day 88 when joe Allen was it scored an overhead kick right in front of us, the b@stard.
Did about 8 visits to the vetch, memory isn’t great but we always used to laugh at your support, back in the day when we were both crap.
The night game u threw seats at kids, just in the seats so not many then either.

Throwing seats at kids ? I remember being on old East open terrace (vetch) with my old man ( was mostly families) when your lot thought it was brave fronting up to them ....you came in there, if was so easy why didn't you go on the north bank? I know why....cos was shytehouse easy option.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:04 - Jan 21 with 3221 viewsGaryjack

"The night game u threw seats at kids." I was wondering how long it would take you to get there. In the 24 years since that night i've not seen one report of any child being hurt, or Swans fans throwing seats at the family enclosure, apart from....well you mugs really, which is par for the course when anyone gets the better of you. "Ooh, they weren't the 'Soul crew' it was children, pensioners, women etc blah blah blah!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 17:06]
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:13 - Jan 21 with 3194 viewspencoedjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:04 - Jan 21 by Garyjack

"The night game u threw seats at kids." I was wondering how long it would take you to get there. In the 24 years since that night i've not seen one report of any child being hurt, or Swans fans throwing seats at the family enclosure, apart from....well you mugs really, which is par for the course when anyone gets the better of you. "Ooh, they weren't the 'Soul crew' it was children, pensioners, women etc blah blah blah!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 17:06]

The nippers threw the fukers back as well

Another lie not for them to lose face
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:17 - Jan 21 with 3189 viewsLoyal

We didnt throw seats at kids, your mythical millions were told what train, when, and where to be. Walked through Cardiff, drank in the ninian and gave you a quite bit back in the ground, accept it, you've never done anything close. And yes, I admit it was foolish, but these lies have to stop, especially yours 😂

Limousine day ? You did nnothing then either. Jokers.
Always got excuses never got facts.

Edit, FA cup at the vetch ? 1990. Even Rivers shit himself that day, he fckig told me !
No fans at away games most of the time I think your memory is somewhat flawed.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 17:20]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:27 - Jan 21 with 3146 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:17 - Jan 21 by Loyal

We didnt throw seats at kids, your mythical millions were told what train, when, and where to be. Walked through Cardiff, drank in the ninian and gave you a quite bit back in the ground, accept it, you've never done anything close. And yes, I admit it was foolish, but these lies have to stop, especially yours 😂

Edit, FA cup at the vetch ? 1990. Even Rivers shit himself that day, he fckig told me !

Are you a hooligan loyal? Lol
You really telling me the fa cup game when 2 mobs of 500 Cardiff ran at each other initially, then proceeded to run you lot out of your own town lol, didn’t happen eh? The Swansea way is it?
Don’t embarrass yourself more, you lot were never rated by anyone on that score so give it up ffs.
Limos? Is that when 10l limos arrived in the most cctv d up city centre in the uk? At an empty pub?
Sounds like even the police didn’t rate you lot as they let you wander wherever you wanted, you crazy phuckers eh? Wonder why you didn’t show up for Wales away games for all those crazy years? Being so mental and all that. Odd

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:58 - Jan 21 with 3109 views1462jack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:17 - Jan 21 by Loyal

Exact Like the dust up at the races , straight away they were on Annis’s board bragging they had turned the jacks over , then the video came out and proved that wrong , then it wasn’t jacks it was Swansea rugby boys (it was the gatehouse boys ) and then it was oh the video is short it doesn’t show Us giving it to them in the car park , always the same with the scummers
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:07 - Jan 21 with 3085 viewspencoedjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:27 - Jan 21 by byron

Are you a hooligan loyal? Lol
You really telling me the fa cup game when 2 mobs of 500 Cardiff ran at each other initially, then proceeded to run you lot out of your own town lol, didn’t happen eh? The Swansea way is it?
Don’t embarrass yourself more, you lot were never rated by anyone on that score so give it up ffs.
Limos? Is that when 10l limos arrived in the most cctv d up city centre in the uk? At an empty pub?
Sounds like even the police didn’t rate you lot as they let you wander wherever you wanted, you crazy phuckers eh? Wonder why you didn’t show up for Wales away games for all those crazy years? Being so mental and all that. Odd

Next time you are talking to your bum chum Annis ask him about the incident in a Frankfurt bar (away with Wales) with a lad from Pencoed

That never appeared in his books
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:09 - Jan 21 with 3077 viewsGaryjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:58 - Jan 21 by 1462jack

Exact Like the dust up at the races , straight away they were on Annis’s board bragging they had turned the jacks over , then the video came out and proved that wrong , then it wasn’t jacks it was Swansea rugby boys (it was the gatehouse boys ) and then it was oh the video is short it doesn’t show Us giving it to them in the car park , always the same with the scummers

They weren't soul crew boys at the races that day. It was their Grandmas mun!
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 19:13 - Jan 21 with 3061 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:58 - Jan 21 by 1462jack

Got no time for that nonsense, like I said it’s why I stopped going away, that and the rave scene in 92. Used to have a right laugh in Lakota in Bristol and a few places in Swansea with good jack lads.
Fighting is for losers
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 19:15]

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024