Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne is one cool lady 11:02 - Jan 17 with 8968 viewstrampie

Leanne is one cool lady

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leanne is one cool lady on 11:36 - Jan 21 with 1187 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed valley boy.

Society is more selfish and self indulgent snd that includes the Welsh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne is one cool lady on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 1154 viewsvalleyboy

Leanne is one cool lady on 11:36 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Indeed valley boy.

Society is more selfish and self indulgent snd that includes the Welsh

Unfortunately it’s the sign of the times

It’s going to take a major change in our history before anything will change
Leanne is one cool lady on 13:58 - Jan 21 with 1141 viewsperchrockjack

Life evolves as Man does

We used to be incredibly cruel and blood thirsty

Leanne is one cool lady on 14:58 - Jan 21 with 1132 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne is one cool lady on 11:14 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

" The rich" again.

Class war and envy .

Where s that Pearse quote gone Killy. Did I shame you into removing it

No - padraig pearse remains a great and iconic national and international hero.
A quote is still there.

You are just a silly old man with some dreadful out of date opinions.
Dazza continues to expose you for what you are.
You are an English Tory.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 14:59]

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne is one cool lady on 15:02 - Jan 21 with 1129 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne is one cool lady on 10:37 - Jan 21 by arizlan

The rich financially support your useless bum ass, that can't be bothered to get a job and sponge off the system. How is that right and fair. So what if they can afford to pay, they've made something of themselves and for what, to support the likes of you irish tinkers that come to our country and steal from us, don't pay tax, and park your caravans wherever you damn well please

🎣.

W⚓️ - 😂😂😂😂

Leanne is one cool lady on 15:08 - Jan 21 with 1124 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne is one cool lady on 11:05 - Jan 21 by arizlan

Very true

How about the useless spongers on the dole work for free, force them to do community work, clean the streets, pick up litter and all that.... I wonder how many would instantly find themselves a job then?!

Let's see what rubbish tinker killkenny has to spout about that idea

You seem to be very angry.

My opinion is that you need to get a girlfriend, or a boyfriend. We dont judge anyone.

Or try a new hobby like 🎣 .....

If you get out from your bedroom more, you may find not everyone is like you. Which is a plus.

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:26 - Jan 21 with 1106 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 09:05 - Jan 21 by Kilkennyjack

You are a real dullard if you can’t understand progressive taxation.

The rich pay more cos they can afford it.
The money paid pays for our roads, hospitals, doctors, schools, defence, emergency services, civil service, the arts, some sports, social care - and many of the good things that make us a modern society.

People who actively avoid paying their fair share of taxes are traitors.

How we spend the money is the debate - solving homelessness vs Trident ? You decide.

Well. If the rich pay more because they can afford it. Why should the poor, who dont pay because they cant, be allowed the same standard of coverage?

If im paying £100k a year in tax and youre paying nothing because you have no job, why should you be allowed to use the roads, the NHS, be able to call the fire service because your house is burning down or even enter a museum? You havent paid for it, piss off. Why are you entitled to the same things? You havent put in to it?

Careful what you wish for with progressive taxation.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:39 - Jan 21 with 1094 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:26 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

Well. If the rich pay more because they can afford it. Why should the poor, who dont pay because they cant, be allowed the same standard of coverage?

If im paying £100k a year in tax and youre paying nothing because you have no job, why should you be allowed to use the roads, the NHS, be able to call the fire service because your house is burning down or even enter a museum? You havent paid for it, piss off. Why are you entitled to the same things? You havent put in to it?

Careful what you wish for with progressive taxation.

Because we have a society.

Login to get fewer ads

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:42 - Jan 21 with 1087 viewsperchrockjack

And what does a society consist of.

Leanne is one cool lady on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 1076 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:39 - Jan 21 by Kilkennyjack

No no. Thats your view of society. Many people work hard for their money. Why should they be pensalised to pay for somebody eleses lifestyle?

I have no problem with the current model, despite my taxation levels being stupidly high and HMRC taking more off me in 12 months than 5-10 years for most of my friends. Why should i be taxed more? I took out big loans to be a student. I took a lot of risk by moving. I gave up an inordinate amount of my life and spare time to work long hours to get where i am.

Id be interested to see how this model would pan out:

- Assume a flat tax rate of 30%. (Current rate of 20% + C.10% NI). Remove the personal allowance.
- Take an average/median of salary for each age between 18-70 (working age up to retirement.
- Apply the 30% deduction for each year. Therefore, as your salary increases up to 50, youre paying 30%, then when your salary starts to decrease as you get past 50, yours still paying 30%.
- Then make an average/median tax deduction calculation based on these
- Put a cap in for those whos tax deductions would exceed twice the maximum for that age band (any age)
- Apply tax reductions (any age) for jobs that we have a need for - ie nurses get a 5% reduction in tax

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Leanne is one cool lady on 17:06 - Jan 21 with 1067 viewsvalleyboy

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:42 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

And what does a society consist of.

Definition of a society

The aggregate of people living together in a more ordered community

The key word there is of course ‘ordered’

That of course means that that people living in an ordered community don’t take advantage of others living in that community

Of course we should look after the sick and people that genuinely can’t work, but surely not the ones that take advantage
Leanne is one cool lady on 17:41 - Jan 21 with 1052 viewsperchrockjack

" we don't judge anyone "
Really

Dazza exposes much on here misonly lack of intelligence, and basic decency .

A man to mistrust alright

You revile Churchill but see an Irish rebel as a hero.

My god sonny, you truly are summat to behold

Quite why you haven't moved to the Emerald Isle is a mystery

[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 17:47]

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:23 - Jan 21 with 1038 viewsarizlan

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:39 - Jan 21 by Kilkennyjack

Your society consists of a dozen caravans parked up in someone's field... 😛💦🍆
Leanne is one cool lady on 18:40 - Jan 21 with 1028 viewsFireboy2

I have to say there are some narrow minded people on this forum

I truly believe you havent been out for a few years and believe everything you read in the papers and watch on sky and the bbc
Leanne is one cool lady on 18:48 - Jan 21 with 1024 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne is one cool lady on 17:01 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

No no. Thats your view of society. Many people work hard for their money. Why should they be pensalised to pay for somebody eleses lifestyle?

I have no problem with the current model, despite my taxation levels being stupidly high and HMRC taking more off me in 12 months than 5-10 years for most of my friends. Why should i be taxed more? I took out big loans to be a student. I took a lot of risk by moving. I gave up an inordinate amount of my life and spare time to work long hours to get where i am.

Id be interested to see how this model would pan out:

- Assume a flat tax rate of 30%. (Current rate of 20% + C.10% NI). Remove the personal allowance.
- Take an average/median of salary for each age between 18-70 (working age up to retirement.
- Apply the 30% deduction for each year. Therefore, as your salary increases up to 50, youre paying 30%, then when your salary starts to decrease as you get past 50, yours still paying 30%.
- Then make an average/median tax deduction calculation based on these
- Put a cap in for those whos tax deductions would exceed twice the maximum for that age band (any age)
- Apply tax reductions (any age) for jobs that we have a need for - ie nurses get a 5% reduction in tax

You need to read more Rawls Poz.

And there are, of course, elements of the tex system that work in your favour due to your marginal propensity to consume being lower than someone who earns less.
Leanne is one cool lady on 18:53 - Jan 21 with 1021 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:48 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

You need to read more Rawls Poz.

And there are, of course, elements of the tex system that work in your favour due to your marginal propensity to consume being lower than someone who earns less.

Aye. To be honest, i was thinking on my feet coming up with that. Was trying to bait with the removal of the personal allowance too

There are elements to that model which can be adjusted. Has to be more "fair" than the current system. Having spend years of my life buried in financial modeling and scenario planning, there are always outliers. But the current set up isnt fit for purpose anymore. Kilkenny has a point about being"fair". But your definition, my definition, and his definition will all be different.

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:02 - Jan 21 with 1013 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:53 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

Aye. To be honest, i was thinking on my feet coming up with that. Was trying to bait with the removal of the personal allowance too

There are elements to that model which can be adjusted. Has to be more "fair" than the current system. Having spend years of my life buried in financial modeling and scenario planning, there are always outliers. But the current set up isnt fit for purpose anymore. Kilkenny has a point about being"fair". But your definition, my definition, and his definition will all be different.

I like the use of an increase in personal allowance to rebalance taxation. It's remarkably fair.

Conversely the removal of the personal allowance that occurs between £100k and £123k to leave an individual with a marginal tax rate of 60% between those amounts, is remarkably unfair.
Leanne is one cool lady on 19:13 - Jan 21 with 1007 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:02 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

I like the use of an increase in personal allowance to rebalance taxation. It's remarkably fair.

Conversely the removal of the personal allowance that occurs between £100k and £123k to leave an individual with a marginal tax rate of 60% between those amounts, is remarkably unfair.

Feel free to not answer this, but are you a regulated employee i.e MRT?

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:41 - Jan 21 with 995 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:13 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

Feel free to not answer this, but are you a regulated employee i.e MRT?

No. I don't work in financial services.
Leanne is one cool lady on 19:47 - Jan 21 with 987 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:41 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

No. I don't work in financial services.

Lucky you!

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:55 - Jan 21 with 982 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:47 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

Lucky you!

Indeed.

Do you?
Leanne is one cool lady on 20:05 - Jan 21 with 974 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:55 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

Indeed.

Do you?

I do. Back office instead of front though unfortunately. Which means working stupid hours, but without being compensated with 6-7-8 figure comp packages like some. Regulation has gone too far for front office producers, particularly at senior levels. Can see a lot of that being stripped away going forward when we eventually leave the EU. The gender pay stuff has been dumped on my desk as well in this new business i work for as my background is cashcomp/regulatory for IB and Retail Banks. Thought id got away from that, but seemingly not. :(

Leanne is one cool lady on 20:14 - Jan 21 with 971 viewslondonlisa2001

Leanne is one cool lady on 20:05 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

I do. Back office instead of front though unfortunately. Which means working stupid hours, but without being compensated with 6-7-8 figure comp packages like some. Regulation has gone too far for front office producers, particularly at senior levels. Can see a lot of that being stripped away going forward when we eventually leave the EU. The gender pay stuff has been dumped on my desk as well in this new business i work for as my background is cashcomp/regulatory for IB and Retail Banks. Thought id got away from that, but seemingly not. :(

Ha! I suspect that a lot of it will stay though an an attempt to retain London as the primary European financial centre even post Brexit. Who knows though.

The gender gap analysis is throwing up all sorts. We've been doing the calculations in businesses I'm involved with. Eye opening though. I've had several 'in depth' discussions with exec teams. They obviously all value my input :-)
Leanne is one cool lady on 20:20 - Jan 21 with 968 viewsJack_Meoff

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:46 - Jan 19 by arizlan

Your also a prime example of why we need enforced human sterilisation

'You're.' You complete f*cking clam you.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Leanne is one cool lady on 20:28 - Jan 21 with 965 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 20:14 - Jan 21 by londonlisa2001

Ha! I suspect that a lot of it will stay though an an attempt to retain London as the primary European financial centre even post Brexit. Who knows though.

The gender gap analysis is throwing up all sorts. We've been doing the calculations in businesses I'm involved with. Eye opening though. I've had several 'in depth' discussions with exec teams. They obviously all value my input :-)

Well.. for those of us who killed ourseves trying to implement it, we would rather not have to strip it all away again and is it will be another nightmare to go alongside Mifid, SMCR and CRD of various guises. But Carney went on record a couple of months ago saying removing the worst of it is very much in their thoughts. Then again, it takes them forever to do anything even remotely basic there.

The GPG is valuable despite what happens and is reported in the press. Its not gonna be "fixed" overnight though. Just look at Grad intake for FS businesses. The average tends to be about 1 female for every 10 males. Not because businesses are biased, but its because women simply do not apply for this type of business. How can i hire them if there arent any to hire? Also need to be careful that you dont assign too much of your budget to just women too - again, discriminatory.

As you know im sure, the weighting of senior levels has a huge impact. More women need to be at those levels for a quick win. Then look at the middle management where the drop-out begins.. thats the tricky bit..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024