Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne is one cool lady 11:02 - Jan 17 with 9088 viewstrampie

Leanne is one cool lady

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leanne is one cool lady on 20:32 - Jan 18 with 1134 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:29 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Plaid bats for Wales.
The Unionist parties dont give a hoot.

Wales is bottom of every wealth table and bottom of every health table.

Somebody needs to speak for Wales.
Complacent Carwyn will change nothing.

Look at the power Ireland has compared to Wales and Scotland.
The power to make the decisions that are right for them.

Trident, Heathrow expansion, HS2, EastCoast, CrossRail, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Palace refurb, tax avoidance, House of Lords, Brexit bill, little of this helps Wales.
The spend does not help Wales.

Tidal lagoon, rail electrification, north-south roads - not going to happen.

Westmonster does not give a toss.

You had an up arrow for that although I would add that Welsh Labour do not have the ambition or imagination to drive any of that through.
Any extra Westminster funding would have been ploughed into Operation Cardiff.
They should be shouting it from the rooftops that the funding is inadequate. Our AM Health Geezer is being dragged over the coals today in relation to the state of the Welsh NHS. I dont think he mentioned the lack of funding from Westminster. Preferring to highlight that other areas will suffer if we plough more into Health.
To me they seem to enjoy a 'not me guv' attitude whilst enjoying the trappings of power and surrounding themselves with their very own metropolis.
I remember Carwyn, on one of his rare electioneering trips outside of Cardiff, dismissing a N / S Wales motorway as 'too expensive'.
Where there is no will there is definitely no way.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 20:41]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leanne is one cool lady on 22:15 - Jan 18 with 1113 viewsvalleyboy

Is that why there’s moves within Plaid to get rid of her

She is good as far as I’m concerned as she’s taking the party backwards

You can’t have a party telling one thing to some parts of wales and then says something different to other parts

The last thing the people of wales is to have more power as what she is spouting about now
Leanne is one cool lady on 23:05 - Jan 18 with 1095 viewsarizlan

Leanne is one cool lady on 14:24 - Jan 18 by trampie

She stands for revolution, democratic, but revolution all the same, nothing wishy-washy about Leanne she has taken to the streets and protested against the establishment and the state particularly in her younger days, she did not curtsey to the 90 year old Queen.

Leanne is for real.

Revolutionary? ..... no I don't think so, she's just the same as the rest only far worse. When wales voted out of the EU she has done her damdest to keep us in. She said "I'm shocked at the result" clearly if she was of the people and actually listened but unfortunately she has her head up her self..... out of touch with what people actually want and think. She would cripple wales if she had any powers at all. She's more than happy to have a load of Eastern European workers coming over taking the jobs that should be for our own, she's happy to increase the pressure on schools, health service and infrastructure by allowing these people into our country and staying, while our own people have become fat lazy bums that expect everything for nothing. She's really doing her best for the people of wales there isn't she!

SCUM of the Earth
Leanne is one cool lady on 23:52 - Jan 18 with 1076 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne is one cool lady on 23:05 - Jan 18 by arizlan

Revolutionary? ..... no I don't think so, she's just the same as the rest only far worse. When wales voted out of the EU she has done her damdest to keep us in. She said "I'm shocked at the result" clearly if she was of the people and actually listened but unfortunately she has her head up her self..... out of touch with what people actually want and think. She would cripple wales if she had any powers at all. She's more than happy to have a load of Eastern European workers coming over taking the jobs that should be for our own, she's happy to increase the pressure on schools, health service and infrastructure by allowing these people into our country and staying, while our own people have become fat lazy bums that expect everything for nothing. She's really doing her best for the people of wales there isn't she!

SCUM of the Earth

Leanne is lyfli. Shut the f@ck up.

The red, republican, Rhondda rebel is real.

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne is one cool lady on 23:56 - Jan 18 with 1069 viewsLeonWasGod

Leanne is one cool lady on 23:52 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Leanne is lyfli. Shut the f@ck up.

The red, republican, Rhondda rebel is real.

She seems a lot more genuine than most. I'm lot of time for Adam Price too. But I think independence and language are two hurdles that are too high to overcome for many. A shame, as Welsh Labour and Tories are fkin useless.
Leanne is one cool lady on 00:12 - Jan 19 with 1063 viewsvalleyboy

If she is that genuine, then why is Adam Price wants her to stand down for him to become leader
Leanne is one cool lady on 07:26 - Jan 19 with 1024 viewstrampie

Leanne is one cool lady on 00:12 - Jan 19 by valleyboy

If she is that genuine, then why is Adam Price wants her to stand down for him to become leader

Adam Price is a massive Leanne fan.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Leanne is one cool lady on 10:27 - Jan 19 with 1007 viewsvalleyboy

You must be having a laugh
Login to get fewer ads

Leanne is one cool lady on 10:47 - Jan 19 with 1004 viewsLohengrin

Leanne is one cool lady on 07:26 - Jan 19 by trampie

Adam Price is a massive Leanne fan.

Oh! Trampie...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Leanne is one cool lady on 11:42 - Jan 19 with 1001 viewsperchrockjack

Leanne battersby is cooller

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne is one cool lady on 12:28 - Jan 19 with 991 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 19:29 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Plaid bats for Wales.
The Unionist parties dont give a hoot.

Wales is bottom of every wealth table and bottom of every health table.

Somebody needs to speak for Wales.
Complacent Carwyn will change nothing.

Look at the power Ireland has compared to Wales and Scotland.
The power to make the decisions that are right for them.

Trident, Heathrow expansion, HS2, EastCoast, CrossRail, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Palace refurb, tax avoidance, House of Lords, Brexit bill, little of this helps Wales.
The spend does not help Wales.

Tidal lagoon, rail electrification, north-south roads - not going to happen.

Westmonster does not give a toss.

Bats for Wales? Depends what you mean by that. If you mean that she (and the Labour types) continually go cap in hand to Westminster and the EU for ever more funding to feed the life support, then yeah sure. Its all too easy for Welsh politicians to blame Westminster for their (our) failings and then beg for money instead of looking at ourselves and what we can do better, and then generate. If Wales were left to sink or swim by itself, would you seeeeriously trust any of these muppets to run the country? Wales would turn into Moldova overnight.

Totally agree on your points made about Carwyn by the way. If the sheep wont change the way they vote, then its their problem.

You talk about all those various spends not helping Wales. So what? If the mugs all over the country are happy to keep voting Carwyn and his cronies while everything is driven into Cardiff, then again, tough sh1t. Leopards don't change their spots.

Wales needs to learn to create its own wealth. For as long as it hags on to the coat tails of others then nothing will change. Its exactly like an abused wife who stays with her partner cos he pays for her shoes and keeps a roof over her head. Clueless Plaid do not have a single clue how to improve standards across the board in Wales. They'll just hand our free sparkly cowboy hats and get everyone to sing Men of Harlech.

Westminster doesn't give a toss because we play the victim.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Leanne is one cool lady on 12:32 - Jan 19 with 986 viewsLohengrin

Leanne is one cool lady on 12:28 - Jan 19 by PozuelosSideys

Bats for Wales? Depends what you mean by that. If you mean that she (and the Labour types) continually go cap in hand to Westminster and the EU for ever more funding to feed the life support, then yeah sure. Its all too easy for Welsh politicians to blame Westminster for their (our) failings and then beg for money instead of looking at ourselves and what we can do better, and then generate. If Wales were left to sink or swim by itself, would you seeeeriously trust any of these muppets to run the country? Wales would turn into Moldova overnight.

Totally agree on your points made about Carwyn by the way. If the sheep wont change the way they vote, then its their problem.

You talk about all those various spends not helping Wales. So what? If the mugs all over the country are happy to keep voting Carwyn and his cronies while everything is driven into Cardiff, then again, tough sh1t. Leopards don't change their spots.

Wales needs to learn to create its own wealth. For as long as it hags on to the coat tails of others then nothing will change. Its exactly like an abused wife who stays with her partner cos he pays for her shoes and keeps a roof over her head. Clueless Plaid do not have a single clue how to improve standards across the board in Wales. They'll just hand our free sparkly cowboy hats and get everyone to sing Men of Harlech.

" If the sheep wont change the way they vote, then it's their problem."

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Leanne is one cool lady (n/t) on 12:40 - Jan 19 with 980 viewsvalleyboy

Leanne is one cool lady on 12:45 - Jan 19 with 975 viewsvalleyboy

How true is that statement

The constituency I live in, overwhelmingly voted to leave the EU. Yet our MP voted in parliament for every amendment to stay in the EU

If that’s not riding rough shod over your constituents, I don’t know what is
Leanne is one cool lady on 16:48 - Jan 19 with 950 viewsarizlan

Leanne is one cool lady on 12:45 - Jan 19 by valleyboy

How true is that statement

The constituency I live in, overwhelmingly voted to leave the EU. Yet our MP voted in parliament for every amendment to stay in the EU

If that’s not riding rough shod over your constituents, I don’t know what is

All these parties are basically the same. What we need is someone to say thing exactly as they are without the liberal PC Bull that we're all fed on a daily basis. The only person that says it how it is is Nigel farage, just a shame the rest of UKIP are a bunch of idiots like the rest of them.

There's far too many people like Leanne wood out there that have the powers and shout loudest. Those that shout loudest are usually the ones with their own agendas. She is the type of person that would ban the word blackboard in schools, put speed cameras everywhere, ban smacking kids, stop the nativity at Christmas as to not offend no Christian kids... wtf is happening to our society?!!

My Mrs teaches in a Newport comp and the way the kids act there is a disgrace. You would not believe the things they get away with as the teachers have no real powers all because of liberal minded politicians like Leanne wood who don't live in the real world... and you lot voting for her and her like are a disgrace!
Leanne is one cool lady on 18:08 - Jan 19 with 938 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:48 - Jan 19 by arizlan

All these parties are basically the same. What we need is someone to say thing exactly as they are without the liberal PC Bull that we're all fed on a daily basis. The only person that says it how it is is Nigel farage, just a shame the rest of UKIP are a bunch of idiots like the rest of them.

There's far too many people like Leanne wood out there that have the powers and shout loudest. Those that shout loudest are usually the ones with their own agendas. She is the type of person that would ban the word blackboard in schools, put speed cameras everywhere, ban smacking kids, stop the nativity at Christmas as to not offend no Christian kids... wtf is happening to our society?!!

My Mrs teaches in a Newport comp and the way the kids act there is a disgrace. You would not believe the things they get away with as the teachers have no real powers all because of liberal minded politicians like Leanne wood who don't live in the real world... and you lot voting for her and her like are a disgrace!

Nigel Farage is an English Nationalist who cares nothing for Wales. The end.

You do realise Brexit was about avoiding new EU legisalation to stop tax evasion/avoidance, don't you ?
That - and posh Boris fighting with posh Dai Cam.

It will be a disaster for Wales.
The turkeys actually voted for Christmas.
The Scots and the people in the north of Ireland were way smarter of course.....

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:19 - Jan 19 with 936 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne is one cool lady on 12:28 - Jan 19 by PozuelosSideys

By ‘create its own wealth’ then i guess you are saying that the concept of Britain is dead, and Wales should be independent so it has all the tools needed to create a modern, highly skilled, smaller nation within the EU. I agree.

Given the legacy of coal, steel, and now the new renewable energies.
Plus water, then wales should feel confifent to take its place amongst the nations of the world.

Great to see your whole hearted support.

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:22 - Jan 19 with 933 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:08 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

You do realise Brexit was about avoiding new EU legisalation to stop tax evasion/avoidance, don't you ?

The Scots and the people in the north of Ireland were way smarter of course.....

Tell me more about brexit being due to tax avoidance. Or whatever you seem to believe is the reason, I'm genuinely interested to hear about this..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:29 - Jan 19 with 932 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:19 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

By ‘create its own wealth’ then i guess you are saying that the concept of Britain is dead, and Wales should be independent so it has all the tools needed to create a modern, highly skilled, smaller nation within the EU. I agree.

Given the legacy of coal, steel, and now the new renewable energies.
Plus water, then wales should feel confifent to take its place amongst the nations of the world.

Great to see your whole hearted support.

Wow. Talk about entirely not understanding my post and taking massive leaps of interpretation. Lay off the Guinness, it's not helping you

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:36 - Jan 19 with 929 viewsarizlan

You like Leanne are scum too and typifies everything wrong with the kuntry
Leanne is one cool lady on 18:46 - Jan 19 with 917 viewsarizlan

Your also a prime example of why we need enforced human sterilisation
Leanne is one cool lady on 18:49 - Jan 19 with 910 viewstrampie

Leanne is one cool lady on 16:48 - Jan 19 by arizlan

Do many vote for Leanne in Newport ?

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:54 - Jan 19 with 904 viewsBarrySwan

'You do realise Brexit was about avoiding new EU legisalation to stop tax evasion/avoidance, don't you ?'

Was it?

I thought it was about democracy ( and a lot more ) and the ability to be able to vote in and out those making your own laws?

Amazing how the re-whingers have such a continuing amazing psychic ability to decide why people they've never met or talked to voted out.
Leanne is one cool lady on 18:55 - Jan 19 with 899 viewstrampie

Leanne is one cool lady on 22:15 - Jan 18 by valleyboy

Is that why there’s moves within Plaid to get rid of her

She is good as far as I’m concerned as she’s taking the party backwards

You can’t have a party telling one thing to some parts of wales and then says something different to other parts

The last thing the people of wales is to have more power as what she is spouting about now

Why shouldn't Wales have more power ?

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:58 - Jan 19 with 897 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leanne is one cool lady on 18:55 - Jan 19 by trampie

Why shouldn't Wales have more power ?

Because, given the dearth of political nouse those at the WAG seem to have, it would be like putting a 5 year old child in the driving seat of a Fiesta whilst leaving the engine running

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024