Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Flanagan 16:56 - Jan 17 with 1755 viewswestwalesed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42715074

As someone who works with many, many victims of domestic abuse who go on to develop Mental Health issues as a result, this is an absolute disgrace.

40 Hours unpaid work for slamming a young woman against the wall and kicking her on the floor. Makes my blood boil.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

John Flanagan on 17:23 - Jan 17 with 1666 viewslatchford

So what sentence would you give him? First offence?
John Flanagan on 17:23 - Jan 17 with 1661 viewsjackjackjackjack

That horrible club he plays for will happily play a wife-beater. They'll probably all put on t-shirts in support of him, like they do with racists.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

John Flanagan on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 1639 viewsharryhpalmer

John Flanagan on 17:23 - Jan 17 by jackjackjackjack

That horrible club he plays for will happily play a wife-beater. They'll probably all put on t-shirts in support of him, like they do with racists.

it depends on whether that is classed as 'Serious violence" or not, as to whether he'd get a custodial sentence.

I would if it had happened to me. But I am guessing the injuries are also taken into account, as well as the victim's statement.

Is she still his girlfriend? I assume she is, so that's why he is a lucky boy.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/web_domestic_violence.pd

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

John Flanagan on 17:34 - Jan 17 with 1617 viewsFlashberryjack

John Flanagan on 17:23 - Jan 17 by latchford

More than 40 hours community service that's for sure..... first offence or not.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

John Flanagan on 17:50 - Jan 17 with 1554 viewsmonmouth

Fine of six months wages and a good public kicking by the local Women’s Institute.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

John Flanagan on 18:37 - Jan 17 with 1439 viewsDaggyjack

Working in Mental Health myself, these types of lowlife should be made an example of.

40 hours unpaid work is a joke. It was the same with Lee Hughes and the ex Plymouth keeper McCormick.

They killed someone yet as soon as they were available, they were snapped up by desperate clubs with no morals.

No doubt Flanagan will continue on his merry way as the big "I am" lauding it up like so many of the overpaid footballers of today.

Worth too much to LFC for them to do anything about.
John Flanagan on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 1410 viewsHighjack

Force him to sign for Swansea.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

John Flanagan on 19:11 - Jan 17 with 1364 viewsharryhpalmer

John Flanagan on 18:37 - Jan 17 by Daggyjack

Working in Mental Health myself, these types of lowlife should be made an example of.

40 hours unpaid work is a joke. It was the same with Lee Hughes and the ex Plymouth keeper McCormick.

They killed someone yet as soon as they were available, they were snapped up by desperate clubs with no morals.

No doubt Flanagan will continue on his merry way as the big "I am" lauding it up like so many of the overpaid footballers of today.

Worth too much to LFC for them to do anything about.

I think they'll get shot of him asap.

But you are right, I don't see them sacking him, which would morally the right thing to do.

Domestic abuse has no place in this world.

Be Interested to know what your views are on the Ben Stokes situation.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

John Flanagan on 21:16 - Jan 17 with 1234 viewsDaggyjack

John Flanagan on 19:11 - Jan 17 by harryhpalmer

But you are right, I don't see them sacking him, which would morally the right thing to do.

Re Ben Stokes, I think that if found guilty, he should be banned from playing for England for a specific amount of time but he may well get away with that given his importance to the side.

He will also probably be offered a place in the IPL for 2018, I think he went for £1.7 million in the 2017 bidding. Again, if guilty, he should be banned from playing and making that amount of money but I'm sure he will play.
John Flanagan on 21:18 - Jan 17 with 1207 viewsLoyal

John Flanagan on 19:11 - Jan 17 by harryhpalmer

Footballers have never been treated like the rest of us £££ <---

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024