Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan’s Ayew 21:35 - Jan 17 with 8353 viewsParsSwans

Talk Sport stated he is ranked number 1 for us this season in terms of Passes completed, assists ,tackles successful, dribbles completed and now I think he is either joint or outright top scorer.
Jordan’s Ayew on 08:45 - Jan 18 with 1838 viewsE20Jack

Jordan’s Ayew on 23:31 - Jan 17 by nyc_swans

not to take anything away from jordan's goal or his recent contributions but he ranks at the top of the entire premier league in terms of giving the ball away.

it's hard to imagine anyone wouldn't prefer his brother given the option of the 2.

You made that up though, for only reasons you know.

Id like to see those stats please.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan’s Ayew on 09:10 - Jan 18 with 1812 viewsswancity

Huge improvement from a Ayew since the new manager arrived, he's playing with more confidence and after his horrendous performance at Liverpool when he was shocking in terms of his lack of focus, concentration and application, he's now showing his ability. Not as good as Andre IMO.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jordan’s Ayew on 09:14 - Jan 18 with 1806 viewsdameedna

Ayew Bony Ayew

Nice
Jordan’s Ayew on 09:30 - Jan 18 with 1783 viewsnantywatcher

We've never had a player who can run at a pack of defenders with no fear like Jordan Ayew. Certainly in the Premier years we have not had a player capable of scoring his goal last night. His work rate is phenomenal, and is a far better prospect than his brother
Jordan’s Ayew on 09:35 - Jan 18 with 1776 viewsperchrockjack

In fairness, he s upped his game and credit to him .

Just needs others to do the same

Good on him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jordan’s Ayew on 10:36 - Jan 18 with 1728 viewsnantywatcher

Jordan’s Ayew on 09:35 - Jan 18 by perchrockjack

In fairness, he s upped his game and credit to him .

Just needs others to do the same

Good on him

The trouble is I don't think he has upped his game, I think he has always put in a good shift it's just that people on here have their "targets" and only see what they want to see.
There are quite a few teams who would love him in their squad for his many qualities that get overlooked on PS.
Jordan’s Ayew on 10:39 - Jan 18 with 1717 viewsswancity

Jordan’s Ayew on 10:36 - Jan 18 by nantywatcher

The trouble is I don't think he has upped his game, I think he has always put in a good shift it's just that people on here have their "targets" and only see what they want to see.
There are quite a few teams who would love him in their squad for his many qualities that get overlooked on PS.

But he hasn't always put in a good shift. Watch the Liverpool game in full again and you'll see that he was lazy and looked disinterested. I think the manager was sucking the life out of the players though and he's looking so much better now.

Jordan’s Ayew on 10:44 - Jan 18 with 1707 viewsE20Jack

Spot on, probably our most consistent player for the last year.

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan’s Ayew on 13:41 - Jan 18 with 1652 viewsSPboy

Jordan’s Ayew on 10:39 - Jan 18 by swancity

But he hasn't always put in a good shift. Watch the Liverpool game in full again and you'll see that he was lazy and looked disinterested. I think the manager was sucking the life out of the players though and he's looking so much better now.

It’s not the manager at all ...Leon was in charge at Anfield. Jordan hasn’t changed at all. In some games he will look incredibly effective (mainly weaker opposition like Reading, Wolves, Newcastle, early season Palace). At other times he looks way off the pace & totally ineffective (Liverpool, Spurs, Man U,Man C).

At the moment he is one of our best players, but team player he is not - now that could be down to the quality of players around him or it could just be us that he is only in it for one person
Jordan’s Ayew on 13:48 - Jan 18 with 1642 viewsAustinIsOurHero

lets not get starry eyed over one performance.

Yes, he scored a good goal & has raised his game recently, but for the majority of his time here, to call him ineffective would be a compliment.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Jordan’s Ayew on 13:55 - Jan 18 with 1626 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That’s a bit harsh on Leon.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jordan’s Ayew on 13:56 - Jan 18 with 1622 viewsLandore_Jack

We know Jordan is a talented player. He needs to add consistency to his game. There have been times when he has gone into hiding. Hopefully, he will get better under Carlos.

#backtojack

Jordan’s Ayew on 13:59 - Jan 18 with 1609 viewsswancity

Jordan’s Ayew on 13:41 - Jan 18 by SPboy

It’s not the manager at all ...Leon was in charge at Anfield. Jordan hasn’t changed at all. In some games he will look incredibly effective (mainly weaker opposition like Reading, Wolves, Newcastle, early season Palace). At other times he looks way off the pace & totally ineffective (Liverpool, Spurs, Man U,Man C).

At the moment he is one of our best players, but team player he is not - now that could be down to the quality of players around him or it could just be us that he is only in it for one person

Yes well aware of that. But Clements negativity was creating a problem. It was draining the players of confidence especially the forwards. They looked a beaten, dejected side at Anfield but the new manager has certainly changed things, more upbeat, more confidence and positivity with attacking intent. The mood has changed.

Jordan’s Ayew on 14:00 - Jan 18 with 1604 viewsFlashberryjack

Jordan’s Ayew on 13:48 - Jan 18 by AustinIsOurHero

Yes, he scored a good goal & has raised his game recently, but for the majority of his time here, to call him ineffective would be a compliment.

I can think of a lot more ineffective swans players than Jordan Ayew....he scored a beaut of a goal last night and was our MOM in my opinion.

I wonder when that could be said about some of our current crop of tripe masquerading as PL footballers.

Well done Jordan I say.......keep it up.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jordan’s Ayew on 14:01 - Jan 18 with 1604 viewsLeonWasGod

He blows hot and cold for me. He first showed what he was capable of against Spurs at home last season. Ran his socks off that day.

But he can also be completely disinterested at times. Was it Boro last season at home where he gave up after 10-15 minutes? He's had a few iffy games this season too, and a few where he's been excellent. That's why he's with us and not at a higher level.

I just wish he'd get his head up more. If he runs down a dead end the end result is no different to when Routs flicks it to nobody. Can get bums off seats tho which is a good thing we've missed without Montero.
Jordan’s Ayew on 14:03 - Jan 18 with 1602 viewskarnataka

Jordan’s Ayew on 13:48 - Jan 18 by AustinIsOurHero

Think that's a bit harsh but personally, I've always had doubts about his decision making. He will frequently decide to run into a crowded area and try to take everyone on when he had better options to pass and at this level, very few are capable of coming out of that with the ball. That was a great goal yesterday but he did something similar against Spurs and failed to get a shot away. He's always been strong and worked hard but now he's scoring more regularly, which is great for him and us.
Jordan’s Ayew on 18:58 - Jan 18 with 1508 viewsicecoldjack

In that game he was awful, and i said so at the time, but so were 9 other players. Ayew has played well this season, he deserves credit for his overall effort, but in typical Planet Swans fashion he will carry that bad game for the next 6 months .

I'm pleased that he is starting to get a few goals, and i also think he was responsible for some of Tammys better games early season but got overlooked for it.

Keep it up Jordan, if we go down at least we may get our money back on a sale to another club.
Jordan’s Ayew on 19:09 - Jan 18 with 1487 viewsGriffting

Always thought Ayew Just needed to add goals to his game.. he’s certainly doing that lately.

Changing the subject, does anyone know when Abraham will be back? I was led to believe it was a minor injury? Or is it going to be one of these mysterious injuries where he never plays for us again
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 19:13]
Jordan’s Ayew on 19:12 - Jan 18 with 1482 viewsperchrockjack

Fair play, a
Though at an field , I did watch it with eyes half shut . Got home late too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:25 - Jan 22 with 1290 viewsLandore_Jack

Outstanding tonight. Take a bow.

#backtojack

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:28 - Jan 22 with 1274 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:25 - Jan 22 by Landore_Jack

Outstanding tonight. Take a bow.

Yep. Thought he was absolutely superb. Unrecognisable tbh.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jordan’s Ayew on 22:30 - Jan 22 with 1240 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes he was worn out at the end.
Jordan’s Ayew on 23:03 - Jan 22 with 1161 viewsE20Jack

Wonderful, as usual.

Jordan’s Ayew on 23:06 - Jan 22 with 1130 viewsharryhpalmer

What a difference in a player since Carlos has arrived.

Look at his performance at Anfield, tonight and inbetween. A different player. An unrecognisable player.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jordan’s Ayew on 23:08 - Jan 22 with 1120 viewspencoedjack

Top class performance run his bollocks off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024