Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Room101 17:55 - Jan 18 with 11680 viewsperchrockjack

1. People who say" enjoy" in restaurants .. Just disingenuous shyte
2. Plastic covering on razor blades. Just dangerous to get off
3. Petrol stations with signs " use other pump...as you ve just arrived at pump
4.People who use the word " dude" and " cool " now well out of date
5. Sit on lawn mowers ...get off and push you idle feckers and build an Orangery

6. Pubic hair left in public urinal ..just shave it off ffs or at least trim neatly

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Your Room101 on 19:28 - Jan 21 with 1439 viewslondonlisa2001

Your Room101 on 19:12 - Jan 21 by exiledclaseboy

In the few times I’ve heard you speak I’ve noticed your Swansea accent becomes more pronounced the more annoyed/angry/frustrated you get.

Lol.

It also depends on how recently I've been on the phone to my family or been home.

It's at its strongest when watching the Swans at the Lib when I'm both home and annoyed, frustrated and angry all at the same time.
Your Room101 on 19:34 - Jan 21 with 1424 viewslondonlisa2001

Your Room101 on 19:27 - Jan 21 by Swanjaxs

No 10 ..... regarding cyclists not wearing helmets... assholes they are, the sooner the wearing of helmets for cyclists is made compulsory the better 👍

The advent of the Boris bike in London has meant many cyclists now not wearing them as people don't carry helmets around on the off chance they will grab a bike.

I learnt my lesson when I was cycling just round the corner from my house a few years ago and fell off and needed stitches above my eye (or actually that new glue type thing they do instead of stitches), I was lucky so never even cycle for a couple of minutes without a helmet whereas I used to wear one for any sort of distance or proper bike ride but not for popping to the shops.
Your Room101 on 07:20 - Jan 22 with 1346 viewswaynekerr55

To get back to the thread add "inconsiderate pricks who sit on the outside seat on commuter trains and literally have to be moved for you to get a seat". I'm sat next to one now.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Your Room101 on 08:13 - Jan 22 with 1330 viewsswanjackal

Checkout people who always try to initiate conversations with you as you pack. I don't care about how your daughter is getting married in March or that your Fiat Punto just failed the MOT. Also, I don't want you to know anything about me, just swipe person, swipe.

Also clapping for a person's birthday announcement. Birthday celebrations in general, and people who feel the need to announce their age to you for no reason. "I'm 85 you know" Are you expected to throw some impromptu bunting up and invite Cliff Richard to sing "Congratulations as you let off party poppers on the announcement?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Your Room101 on 09:27 - Jan 22 with 1310 viewsperchrockjack

Horses , Clasie , Horses , that s what

I d watch that accent of yours as it appears you drift into common brogue .

Has Lisa a Swansea accent or a more refined anonymous southern twang

Your Room101 on 09:45 - Jan 22 with 1298 viewsProfessor

The problem is, in Orwell's book, rather than the TV show, Room 101 contains your greatest fear not dislike.

For Winston Smith it was rats. For me it is Fairground Rides.

Saw a really good adaptation on stage a couple of years back-including the excellent Catrin Stewart as Julia.
Your Room101 on 09:51 - Jan 22 with 1289 viewsperchrockjack

I stand by what I say

I'm fearful of all I've listed ,as all make me fearful of losing my very bad temper ,which reminds me again of horses ....on public roads. Sorry Paul, but they do my swede in .

Your Room101 on 11:29 - Jan 22 with 1251 viewsBatterseajack

Your Room101 on 07:20 - Jan 22 by waynekerr55

To get back to the thread add "inconsiderate pricks who sit on the outside seat on commuter trains and literally have to be moved for you to get a seat". I'm sat next to one now.

Commuting related Room 101 warrants could warrant its own thread.

- People who push in front of you on the platform as the train rolls in, even though they arrived there after you

- People who sit on packed trains with they're elbows pushed right back and out, encroaching your zone.
Login to get fewer ads

Your Room101 on 11:30 - Jan 22 with 1249 viewsBatterseajack

Your Room101 on 09:45 - Jan 22 by Professor

The problem is, in Orwell's book, rather than the TV show, Room 101 contains your greatest fear not dislike.

For Winston Smith it was rats. For me it is Fairground Rides.

Saw a really good adaptation on stage a couple of years back-including the excellent Catrin Stewart as Julia.

True, but in this instance, we're selecting our own Winston Smiths to be put into Room 101.
Your Room101 on 15:32 - Jan 22 with 1212 viewsEbo

1. People whistling loudly (especially when I am trying to concentrate at work on something)
2. People who write (or even actually say in conversation) "would of" or "could of"
3. When you go to the local corner shop to buy some milk, the person in front pays for all of their groceries then decides (at last minute) to buy about 15 scratchcards which in turn hold up all the queue
4 People who make that "tch tch tch" sound when they are thinking aloud
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 15:49]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Your Room101 on 17:38 - Jan 22 with 1162 viewsunion_jack

Your Room101 on 15:32 - Jan 22 by Ebo

1. People whistling loudly (especially when I am trying to concentrate at work on something)
2. People who write (or even actually say in conversation) "would of" or "could of"
3. When you go to the local corner shop to buy some milk, the person in front pays for all of their groceries then decides (at last minute) to buy about 15 scratchcards which in turn hold up all the queue
4 People who make that "tch tch tch" sound when they are thinking aloud
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 15:49]

Numbers 2 and 3 really get me but instead of buying the lottery cards, they have their tickets checked. Normally around 15 of them as well.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Your Room101 on 18:03 - Jan 22 with 1144 viewsPozuelosSideys

Your Room101 on 07:20 - Jan 22 by waynekerr55

WTF is this "sitting on teh outside seat of a commuter train" business? Ive never seen one! You must be in the posh part

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Your Room101 on 18:04 - Jan 22 with 1140 viewsjack2jack

Your Room101 on 17:38 - Jan 22 by union_jack

Numbers 2 and 3 really get me but instead of buying the lottery cards, they have their tickets checked. Normally around 15 of them as well.

Aye and why are the tvvats always in front of you when you're in a rush.
Your Room101 on 19:18 - Jan 22 with 1122 viewswaynekerr55

Your Room101 on 18:03 - Jan 22 by PozuelosSideys

WTF is this "sitting on teh outside seat of a commuter train" business? Ive never seen one! You must be in the posh part

Pot luck mate. It's usually Fridays when I get a seat and that's if I'm lucky!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Your Room101 on 00:12 - Jan 23 with 1080 viewsEbo

Here's another. When I used to commute to Cardiff on the 7:20am train, it would always be freezing cold, and I mean really cold - no heating. Some bellend would get on at Abercynon and open a window resulting in an even more icy carriage.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Your Room101 on 09:16 - Jan 24 with 963 viewsHwylBento

3 , 4 & 6 for me.

That's the dream to have a sit on lawn mower. Not justifiable with my tiny garden though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024