Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok I'll say it.... 12:35 - Jan 19 with 3037 viewsSwanjaxs

So just over 8k for Wolves is dreadful, but I'm not having all this "I'm staying away because of the booking fee" bolloxs, granted a couple of thousand, but the majority decided not to attend because they couldn't be arsed And I can't blame them tbh.... ask yourself this.... if we'd been 7th or 8th and flying would you have attended regardless of the booking fee? ( taking into account these booking fees haven't just sprung up overnight) and just for the record I'm as pìssed off as the next person about the extra charges

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ok I'll say it.... on 12:48 - Jan 19 with 2968 viewsTailGunner

Bang on. Don't think the booking fee mattered. Maybe 500 more on gate without it?
Ok I'll say it.... on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 2947 viewsjasonbromham

Well they kind of did spring up overnight, why should you have to pay £2.50 per ticket even if you pay with cash? You use your own fuel/transport to get to the ticket office too.
Ok I'll say it.... on 12:58 - Jan 19 with 2911 viewsSwanjaxs

Ok I'll say it.... on 12:52 - Jan 19 by jasonbromham

Well they kind of did spring up overnight, why should you have to pay £2.50 per ticket even if you pay with cash? You use your own fuel/transport to get to the ticket office too.

Indeed a massive own goal, and i made my views clear when they announced this particular fee, but my point stands, the vast majority didn't attend because they couldn't be arsed
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 12:59]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:05 - Jan 19 with 2863 viewsDrGonzo

Missing the point a bit here aren't you?

People are fed up, apathetic even at the way the club is run.

Personally, after paying for my season ticket at the start of this season I can't see myself giving the club another pennie this year.
Ok I'll say it.... on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 2802 viewsSwanjaxs

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:05 - Jan 19 by DrGonzo

Missing the point a bit here aren't you?

People are fed up, apathetic even at the way the club is run.

Personally, after paying for my season ticket at the start of this season I can't see myself giving the club another pennie this year.

No.... not missing the point at all mate, agreeing with you if anything, people are fed up, but lets just say we make it to the quarter finals and draw Manchester City at home... how many would be up for a boycott then?

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:52 - Jan 19 with 2650 viewsmax936

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:13 - Jan 19 by Swanjaxs

No.... not missing the point at all mate, agreeing with you if anything, people are fed up, but lets just say we make it to the quarter finals and draw Manchester City at home... how many would be up for a boycott then?

I didn't go Wednesday as I never had any intention of going, I missed Spurs game through being unwell and I'm still not right, I was on a late on Wednesday, but was home in plenty of time to go, on a late Monday as well and my feeling is that I won't be going to that one either, the weather don't help but rushing home from work to get ready and grabbing some grub and then rushing down the Liberty then getting home at half 10, its on tele so I may say fukit.

My feeling's on the club at the moment don't help either, needs a complete overall, is it gonna happen is it fuk.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:55 - Jan 19 with 2622 viewsswancity

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:52 - Jan 19 by max936

I didn't go Wednesday as I never had any intention of going, I missed Spurs game through being unwell and I'm still not right, I was on a late on Wednesday, but was home in plenty of time to go, on a late Monday as well and my feeling is that I won't be going to that one either, the weather don't help but rushing home from work to get ready and grabbing some grub and then rushing down the Liberty then getting home at half 10, its on tele so I may say fukit.

My feeling's on the club at the moment don't help either, needs a complete overall, is it gonna happen is it fuk.

You'll never find overalls big enough to foot around the Liberty mun. Think how much material you'd need.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:57 - Jan 19 with 2615 viewsmax936

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:55 - Jan 19 by swancity

You'll never find overalls big enough to foot around the Liberty mun. Think how much material you'd need.

Fuk off mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Ok I'll say it.... on 14:07 - Jan 19 with 2572 viewsBobby_Fischer

I doubt the booking fee had much to do for the majority of fans not attending.

Just another stick to beat the club with out of frustration at the moment.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 14:08]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ok I'll say it.... on 17:27 - Jan 19 with 2217 viewsBonjour

I had free tickets in a suite with free food and drink. Still couldn't be arsed
Ok I'll say it.... on 19:03 - Jan 19 with 2056 viewsSgorioFruit

Ok I'll say it.... on 13:13 - Jan 19 by Swanjaxs

I will answer your question my friend

I didn’t attend the wolves game because I couldn’t be arsed
If we get Man City in the quarter final then I might muster up the enthusiasm to attend.

This seasons football on show down the liberty has been absolute garbage. It’s not a competition about who is the best fan. When the players don’t even look bothered to play football (Paul clement days) then why should fans be bothered to turn up.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:09 - Jan 19 with 2024 viewsSwanjaxs

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:03 - Jan 19 by SgorioFruit

I will answer your question my friend

I didn’t attend the wolves game because I couldn’t be arsed
If we get Man City in the quarter final then I might muster up the enthusiasm to attend.

This seasons football on show down the liberty has been absolute garbage. It’s not a competition about who is the best fan. When the players don’t even look bothered to play football (Paul clement days) then why should fans be bothered to turn up.

My friend.....
This post isn't an "I'm a better fan than you" post, just making a point that the abysmal attendance for the Wolves game had very little to do with a boycott (as many are claiming) but more to do with supporters not giving a toss.....
Anyways thanks for your input 👍

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:14 - Jan 19 with 1996 viewsSgorioFruit

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:09 - Jan 19 by Swanjaxs

My friend.....
This post isn't an "I'm a better fan than you" post, just making a point that the abysmal attendance for the Wolves game had very little to do with a boycott (as many are claiming) but more to do with supporters not giving a toss.....

Yeh cool.
I think your post just states the obvious and everyone just agrees with you.
No one gives a toss.
The whole charade down there is shambolic this season and previous season.
I mean bob Bradley for God’s sake. What the hell have we become?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 1985 viewsSwanjaxs

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:14 - Jan 19 by SgorioFruit

Yeh cool.
I think your post just states the obvious and everyone just agrees with you.
No one gives a toss.
The whole charade down there is shambolic this season and previous season.
I mean bob Bradley for God’s sake. What the hell have we become?

Basically the laughing stock of the Premier league... thanks Huw 👍

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:33 - Jan 19 with 1927 viewsDrGonzo

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:09 - Jan 19 by Swanjaxs

My friend.....

Intrinsically the same thing then.
Ok I'll say it.... on 19:42 - Jan 19 with 1891 viewsSwanjaxs

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:33 - Jan 19 by DrGonzo

Jesus wept ..... 😣

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:47 - Jan 19 with 1874 viewsbonymine

Ok I'll say it.... on 19:33 - Jan 19 by DrGonzo

Gentlemen this is Planet Swans .....Intrinsically FFS.....I had to type it in 4 times before I got it right 😉😂

KISS 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ok I'll say it.... on 23:13 - Jan 20 with 1514 viewsDJack

Eh!... We never sell out a cup game (early stages) and you admit a few thousand didn't attend due to the fee but you never factored in the post Christmas lack of money. And as for the rest of the false equivalence .. Would we had a small crowd if we had free food, or strippers or an orgy etc. Wipe the shit of your chin.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ok I'll say it.... on 23:16 - Jan 20 with 1505 viewsSwanjaxs

Ok I'll say it.... on 23:13 - Jan 20 by DJack

Eh!... We never sell out a cup game (early stages) and you admit a few thousand didn't attend due to the fee but you never factored in the post Christmas lack of money. And as for the rest of the false equivalence .. Would we had a small crowd if we had free food, or strippers or an orgy etc. Wipe the shit of your chin.

Shut your hole you fùckin prìck, if it had been Man City not Wolves on Wednesday people would have found the money you asswipe... now fùck off to bed isit 😁

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024