Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaitan & Amin Younes 13:27 - Jan 19 with 9161 viewsDaggyjack

Here we go.
Gaitan is off to Mexico and Younes has turned us down.

We are linked with quality to keep the fans interested then get involved in a race against time to bring in players of a lower ability.

The club is farcical how it appears to conduct its transfer business and doesn't seem to learn.
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 13:57 - Jan 19 with 7816 viewsmax936

It was never gonna happen anyway, 12 days left and there's very little movement on the transfer front for us, considering we're bottom of the Prem with tough games coming up you'd have thought that things would have been in place by now, but the way the club is run its no surprise.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:16 - Jan 19 with 7752 viewsLandore_Jack

We'll be scrapping the barrel at the 11th hour on Transfer Deadline Day.

#backtojack

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:22 - Jan 19 with 7714 viewssP7qupUf

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:16 - Jan 19 by Landore_Jack

And then cock the paperwork up!!
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 7634 viewscmajack

These are the type of players we should have been looking to sign in the summer transfer window. Makes it a lot harder to sign decent players when they may be playing championship football next season.
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:50 - Jan 19 with 7588 views34dfgdf54

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:42 - Jan 19 by cmajack

These are the type of players we should have been looking to sign in the summer transfer window. Makes it a lot harder to sign decent players when they may be playing championship football next season.

This is what makes me think it’s all smoke and mirrors. They’ll want clauses to say they can leave for free if we go down. Huw has said before he would never put a clause like that in a contract as players have tried before, and rightly so.

Only way we could realistically pull these deals off in my opinion is if they were loan deals.
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 16:54 - Jan 19 with 7333 viewsjack247

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:50 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

This is what makes me think it’s all smoke and mirrors. They’ll want clauses to say they can leave for free if we go down. Huw has said before he would never put a clause like that in a contract as players have tried before, and rightly so.

Only way we could realistically pull these deals off in my opinion is if they were loan deals.

Which I don’t think we are allowed to do with 2 loanees here already
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:04 - Jan 19 with 7289 views34dfgdf54

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 16:54 - Jan 19 by jack247

Which I don’t think we are allowed to do with 2 loanees here already

I thought you couldn’t have two from the same club?
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:06 - Jan 19 with 7268 viewsjack247

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:04 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

I thought you couldn’t have two from the same club?

Maybe I’ve misunderstood it. I thought you just couldn’t have more than 2
Login to get fewer ads

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:18 - Jan 19 with 7190 views34dfgdf54

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:06 - Jan 19 by jack247

Maybe I’ve misunderstood it. I thought you just couldn’t have more than 2

Nope you’re right, Googled.

Unless Tammy or Renato are being shipped back to parent club, it’s a definite no go then.
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:45 - Jan 19 with 7079 viewsmax936

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:18 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

Nope you’re right, Googled.

Unless Tammy or Renato are being shipped back to parent club, it’s a definite no go then.

I thought it was that a Premier League club could only loan two from English based teams, but that there was no restriction on players from foreign clubs?

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:51 - Jan 19 with 7050 viewssplJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-owners-h
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:54 - Jan 19 with 7031 viewsDyfnant

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:50 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

You believe anything Huw has said

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 18:55 - Jan 19 with 6849 views34dfgdf54

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:54 - Jan 19 by Dyfnant

You believe anything Huw has said

Good point.
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 12:50 - Jan 25 with 6333 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea City lose out in transfer despite offering double the successful price

http://sportwitness.co.uk/swansea-city-lose-transfer-despite-offering-double-suc

#backtojack

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 13:08 - Jan 25 with 6209 viewsunion_jack

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 12:50 - Jan 25 by Landore_Jack

Swansea City lose out in transfer despite offering double the successful price

http://sportwitness.co.uk/swansea-city-lose-transfer-despite-offering-double-suc

Swansea Bay or the Bay of Naples. As lovely as the former is, it's a no-brainier especially when you factor in our position at the moment.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 13:14 - Jan 25 with 6166 viewsValeJack

I can see it now. Deadline day. 10:59pm.

Swansea secure deal for Marvin Emnes
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 13:18 - Jan 25 with 6124 viewsswanjackal

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 13:14 - Jan 25 by ValeJack

Bessone! Bessone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 13:50 - Jan 25 with 5949 viewssnork44

Knowing Huwbert ,he'll balls up the paperwork and we'll end up with diddly squat, but we will end up with fvck all anyway !!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:17 - Jan 25 with 5834 viewsOldjack

Bayo

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 10:52 - Jan 29 with 5309 viewsLandore_Jack

GAITAN SNUBS SWANSEA

Atletico Madrid winger Nicolas Gaitan has turned down a move to Swansea City, reports AS.

Gaitan is surplus to requirements at Atleti and needs to resolve his future this week.

Atleti informed the Argentinian of two possible moves away from the Wanda Metropolitano, but he rejected both proposals.

Swansea showed the most interest in signing the 29-year-old, but the player rejected their offer.

Atleti value Gaitan at €15m.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 10:52]

#backtojack

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 11:03 - Jan 29 with 5238 viewsJacket

Probably the one Carvalhal was on about when he said some may panic at the last minute after seeing no better offers were forthcoming. Looks like he'd rather sit it out at Atleti.
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 13:12 - Jan 29 with 5031 viewsmax936

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 11:03 - Jan 29 by Jacket

Probably the one Carvalhal was on about when he said some may panic at the last minute after seeing no better offers were forthcoming. Looks like he'd rather sit it out at Atleti.

As someone else said on another thread do we really want a player that has made his feeling clear about not wanting to come here and more than once at that, time to move on half hearted players we don't need.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 13:13]

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:03 - Jan 29 with 4937 views34dfgdf54

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 13:12 - Jan 29 by max936

As someone else said on another thread do we really want a player that has made his feeling clear about not wanting to come here and more than once at that, time to move on half hearted players we don't need.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 13:13]

In a weird sort of way it's quite refresing he isn't driven by money, if it is true we offered him £120k per week, he won't get that elsewhere unless he goes to China or somewhere.
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 15:33 - Jan 29 with 4858 viewsJackSkellington

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:03 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

In a weird sort of way it's quite refresing he isn't driven by money, if it is true we offered him £120k per week, he won't get that elsewhere unless he goes to China or somewhere.

Or he simply weighed up coming to the p1ssing rain and cold of Swansea in a relegation battle, with the fact that he can still get paid several times my yearly salary every bloody week for sitting on his fat arse in Madrid.

Hmmm. Tricky. I'd say that being he's already supposed to be on 100K a week, he thought the extra 20K wasn't worth the effort.
Gaitan & Amin Younes on 17:30 - Jan 29 with 4699 viewsSkettyJack

Gaitan & Amin Younes on 14:16 - Jan 19 by Landore_Jack

This appears to be very close to the truth!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024