Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? 22:15 - Jan 19 with 3406 viewsBrynCartwright

For some reason my recent submission of 'interesting' pursuits to Steve Wright's 'Serious Jockin' ..no 'g" segment on his pm Radio 2 show was not aired nationwide..

It went like this...

"I'm on my knees, in a secluded glade, in Epping Forest..

There are 12 guys stood around me with their trousers around their ankles..

Serious doggin' "

What was wrong with that?

Can anyone else suggest any other interesting "Serious Jockin' (no g) " scenarios he might like to broadcast?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 22:18 - Jan 19 with 3402 viewsdickythorpe

He only likes straight Bukake?
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 22:19]
Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 22:23 - Jan 19 with 3389 viewsdickythorpe

" I am upside down, in my Bithday suit, save for a cow hide mask and wooden peg on my gonads. The crack of a whip and whiff of leather boot suggests I'm in for some serious BDSM"
Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 22:43 - Jan 19 with 3345 viewspikeypaul

29th March 2019

Serious Leavin.

435 and serious feckin lovin it .

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 22:51 - Jan 19 with 3338 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Steve Wright still doing the same schtick he was trotting out in 1985 on Radio 1?

Poll: Tory leader

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 22:58 - Jan 19 with 3329 viewsJack_Meoff

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 22:43 - Jan 19 by pikeypaul

29th March 2019

Serious Leavin.

435 and serious feckin lovin it .

Where you off paul flower? Holidays?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 00:08 - Jan 20 with 3252 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 22:51 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

Is Steve Wright still doing the same schtick he was trotting out in 1985 on Radio 1?

Good question.

Mister Angry and the geese.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 00:21 - Jan 20 with 3246 viewsWarwickHunt

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 22:51 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

The title Serious Jockin' would tend to suggest he is.

It also suggests he's still a massively unfunny cûnt with self-awareness issues.
Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 00:29 - Jan 20 with 3239 viewswestside

Wright is cringeworthy but not as awfull as chris evans in the morning who just mumbles on with drivel.

Listen to LBC instead
Login to get fewer ads

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 12:10 - Jan 20 with 3079 viewsCountyJim

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 00:08 - Jan 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Good question.

Mister Angry and the geese.

I loved Mr Angry
Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 14:08 - Jan 20 with 3028 viewsperchrockjack

Oh for the days of the fledgling Radio 1 ,Tony Blackburn apart.

DLT was my favourite on Sunday morning.

Steve Wright is unlistenable for anyone with a brain cell .

In fact, music on Radio generally is shyte

How lucky we were

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 14:16 - Jan 20 with 3022 viewsJack_Meoff

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 14:08 - Jan 20 by perchrockjack

Oh for the days of the fledgling Radio 1 ,Tony Blackburn apart.

DLT was my favourite on Sunday morning.

Steve Wright is unlistenable for anyone with a brain cell .

In fact, music on Radio generally is shyte

How lucky we were

Radio 6 Music is pretty decent perch. Very eclectic mix. Good Sunday listen. Or Planet Rock if you're feeling fruity enough for some air guitar whilst you're prepping the sprouts.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 14:20 - Jan 20 with 3011 viewsFlashberryjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 14:24 - Jan 20 with 3001 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks.
Sundays now that I'm free from the bonds of Chapel, are spent banging the Banjo with a chum then a walk in beautiful west Wirral

I don't really think I've moved with the times but only time I listen to radio is en route to Swansea so it's probably why I end up depressed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 16:13 - Jan 20 with 2949 viewsexiledclaseboy

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 00:21 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

The title Serious Jockin' would tend to suggest he is.

It also suggests he's still a massively unfunny cûnt with self-awareness issues.

Just like in 1985 then.

Poll: Tory leader

Serious Jockin' Steve Wright BBC R2 suggestions? on 21:22 - Jan 20 with 2842 viewsBrynCartwright

Am really amazed that Steve Wright has held onto his DJ'ing position for so long as he is so very, very annoying. His 'serious jockin' section is so antiquated. I am amazed that the BBC has not let him go years ago.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024