Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread 15:22 - Jan 20 with 44239 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 07:08 - Jan 21 with 3616 viewsSWAND

Who’s the ref cause that will have a big say in the game.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 07:44 - Jan 21 with 3590 viewsSwansea93

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 07:08 - Jan 21 by SWAND

Who’s the ref cause that will have a big say in the game.

Neil Swarbrick

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 09:52 - Jan 21 with 3505 viewsSTID2017

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 06:45 - Jan 21 by dameedna

We cant play like we did at Anfield. Before that game I was convinced we would ay 5 at the back.

I would play two DMs to start. 4231.

We are on a run of only one defeat in five (and TBH we deserved something against Spurs)
Have faith

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:26 - Jan 21 with 3427 viewsperchrockjack

Liverpool play one way and onecwY only

CC knows this

Their defence can be flaky but the problem is how we get the ball past them . Do this and we have a chance

Give the ball away and they ll kill us so pretty obvious what we have to do

Hopefully, our home crowd will give it large too

This game really is huge

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:31 - Jan 21 with 3414 viewsJackfath

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:26 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Liverpool play one way and onecwY only

CC knows this

Their defence can be flaky but the problem is how we get the ball past them . Do this and we have a chance

Give the ball away and they ll kill us so pretty obvious what we have to do

Hopefully, our home crowd will give it large too

This game really is huge

Hopefully it will be a horrible rainy swirling wind affair and we get into them from the off.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:36 - Jan 21 with 3417 viewsunion_jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:31 - Jan 21 by Jackfath

Hopefully it will be a horrible rainy swirling wind affair and we get into them from the off.

And hope that swirling wind and rain doesn't affect the ref's view, as it did against Spurs!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:38 - Jan 21 with 3403 viewsJackfath

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:36 - Jan 21 by union_jack

And hope that swirling wind and rain doesn't affect the ref's view, as it did against Spurs!

The sooner we get the video ref in the better. Although perhaps it could work in our favour tomorrow.....

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:47 - Jan 21 with 3406 viewsjackson5

Got a feeling in my water that we might win this one (hope fingers crossed)

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 12:02 - Jan 21 with 3383 viewsMrSwerve

Ahh those were the days.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 12:05 - Jan 21 with 3378 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Hope you are right about winning. Would love to beat this lot but my head says a point at best, which i would take. As we don't have a creative central midfield er ayew and narsigh will have massive roles to 0lay.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 12:19 - Jan 21 with 3364 viewsmonmouth

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 12:05 - Jan 21 by blaenaugwentjack

Hope you are right about winning. Would love to beat this lot but my head says a point at best, which i would take. As we don't have a creative central midfield er ayew and narsigh will have massive roles to 0lay.

To win this we would need more luck than we’ve had all season. It would be a miracle and might even save us. Notts Florist just won at Wolves which also couldn’t happen, so f*ck it, come on, everyone else has done a miracle result. Muff beat the Arse. Let’s do it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 13:02 - Jan 21 with 3299 viewsperchrockjack

Biggest danger is Firmino.

He s a feisty fooker with attitude and real skill to go with it.

He can be wound up though but not sure the likes of timid Tom and Chuless Clucas could do it

I m looking for Fer to start having been given a rocket up the arse as this fella can get forward and score

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 14:54 - Jan 21 with 3167 viewsmidswan

Purely on the law of averages, at least once a season a bottom team ( and we are certainly that ) will get a result completely out of the blue ....could it be this game ?
Best I can offer !!
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 15:16 - Jan 21 with 3134 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 14:54 - Jan 21 by midswan

Purely on the law of averages, at least once a season a bottom team ( and we are certainly that ) will get a result completely out of the blue ....could it be this game ?
Best I can offer !!

Stranger things have happened. Beat the top of the league and lose to the bottom team in a week.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 21 with 3102 viewsLoyal

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 11:36 - Jan 21 by union_jack

Are you a part of the Jack union supporters ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:12 - Jan 21 with 2937 viewsCrazedBison

Hate to ask, but this is my first trip to Swansea as an adult. Good pubs for before tomorrow evening's match?
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:17 - Jan 21 with 2920 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:12 - Jan 21 by CrazedBison

Hate to ask, but this is my first trip to Swansea as an adult. Good pubs for before tomorrow evening's match?

As a home or away fan?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:48 - Jan 21 with 2881 viewsFireboy2

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:12 - Jan 21 by CrazedBison

The railway on siloh rd opposite the west stand is a good pub to go in
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:51 - Jan 21 with 2877 viewsCrazedBison

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:17 - Jan 21 by MrSwerve

As a home or away fan?

Home, Swansea.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 21 with 2856 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Cooppers by 5he roundabout 8s where i normally head. The commercial further up the road is good aswel. If you want more hardcore 5hen head to the railway
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:20 - Jan 21 with 2818 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 21 by blaenaugwentjack

Cooppers by 5he roundabout 8s where i normally head. The commercial further up the road is good aswel. If you want more hardcore 5hen head to the railway

Are you in the Coopers at the moment?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:47 - Jan 21 with 2782 viewsPegojack

The intellectuals like me and the Ferry boys gather in the Globe.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:56 - Jan 21 with 2762 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:20 - Jan 21 by MrSwerve

Are you in the Coopers at the moment?

Lol no trying to message off my fone and by the look of my spelling failing.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:13 - Jan 21 with 2740 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:47 - Jan 21 by Pegojack

The intellectuals like me and the Ferry boys gather in the Globe.

Out of interest where is the globe? We park towards plasmarl so the coopers or the commercial are on the walk to the ground.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 21 with 2676 viewsbelieveinmiracles

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:13 - Jan 21 by blaenaugwentjack

Out of interest where is the globe? We park towards plasmarl so the coopers or the commercial are on the walk to the ground.

quite easy to google the globe and work out where it is mate. I`m surprised at the number of people on here that asks so many questions that can be looked up quite simply. The other week someone asked did they know the score of some game ? I thougth u are already on the internet why dont you just type it in ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024