Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread 15:22 - Jan 20 with 44389 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 20 with 9526 viewsMrSwerve

Heart says a hard fought draw, head says we're going to get an absolute rogering without lube.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 20 with 9488 viewsFireboy2

Looking at the ticket section of the forum its amazing how many plastics are looking for tickets when we play their favourite team

I know its a contentious issue but im in the glad when we are in the championship and then 1st division

Its been great up until about 3 years ago and especially since the yanks took over for obvious reasons but it i will be content in the fact that when i do go and watch the swans i will be there with REAL fans of our club
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:17 - Jan 20 with 9472 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 20 by Fireboy2

Looking at the ticket section of the forum its amazing how many plastics are looking for tickets when we play their favourite team

I know its a contentious issue but im in the glad when we are in the championship and then 1st division

Its been great up until about 3 years ago and especially since the yanks took over for obvious reasons but it i will be content in the fact that when i do go and watch the swans i will be there with REAL fans of our club

Aye can't wait to see us tumble down the leagues...ffs...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:21 - Jan 20 with 9463 viewssainthelens

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:10 - Jan 20 by Fireboy2

What a ray of fckn sunshine you are.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:26 - Jan 20 with 9441 viewsbelieveinmiracles

We are also due a huge slice of luck. Lets hope we can get a dodgy pen or offside goal and pinch a draw
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:33 - Jan 20 with 9430 viewsSTID2017

Yep can't wait for those miserable Tuesday games sitting in a cold wet misty Liberty with about 4,000 hardy souls.
You complete muppet.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:34 - Jan 20 with 9426 viewsFireboy2

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:17 - Jan 20 by MrSwerve

Aye can't wait to see us tumble down the leagues...ffs...

I did say it was contentious
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:41 - Jan 20 with 9417 viewsFireboy2

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:33 - Jan 20 by STID2017

Yep can't wait for those miserable Tuesday games sitting in a cold wet misty Liberty with about 4,000 hardy souls.
You complete muppet.

As i said befors it is a contentious issue and there are quite a few 'muppets' like me who will watch through thick and thin and would love never to see plastics post to beg for tickets to watch 'their' team
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:47 - Jan 20 with 9401 viewssainthelens

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:41 - Jan 20 by Fireboy2

As i said befors it is a contentious issue and there are quite a few 'muppets' like me who will watch through thick and thin and would love never to see plastics post to beg for tickets to watch 'their' team

Most of us including me will watch our club through thick and thin, but while I've a hole in my arse would I wish us back down the leagues cos I'm upset at plastics and Jenkins n co. Have a beer and cheer up FFS.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:57 - Jan 20 with 9378 viewsFireboy2

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 17:47 - Jan 20 by sainthelens

Most of us including me will watch our club through thick and thin, but while I've a hole in my arse would I wish us back down the leagues cos I'm upset at plastics and Jenkins n co. Have a beer and cheer up FFS.

I like to think im realist and im going to enjoy the rest of our PL existence cheering the boys on this season but it seriously wont bother me watching us 'down the leagues' as i know there will be loyal fans there and no fcuking plastics

And i dont need a beer to cheer the fcuk up im always cheerful beng a fcuking realist all of the fcuking time
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:20 - Jan 20 with 9332 viewsmalagajack

Sardines 1 pan o'scouse 1
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:29 - Jan 20 with 9305 viewsperchrockjack

Bin dipping,,hubcap robbing ,paeadaphilc cxnts

Better get it now first

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:32 - Jan 20 with 9309 viewssainthelens

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:29 - Jan 20 by perchrockjack

Bin dipping,,hubcap robbing ,paeadaphilc cxnts

Better get it now first

You forgot shell suit drug dealing not funny at all half wits.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:50 - Jan 20 with 9261 viewsperchrockjack

True ,although looking at the sartorial style of my home town ,it's a bit of an own goal

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:53 - Jan 20 with 9267 viewssainthelens

There won't be many here Monday with scouse accents, mostly from London and South Wales.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:00 - Jan 20 with 9246 viewsperchrockjack

I be been in London this week

Caught 1147 train on Monday from Lime St which had a sizeable collection of southern Liverpool fans in full kit.

Plastics eh

Pitiful

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:04 - Jan 20 with 9246 viewsFireboy2

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:53 - Jan 20 by sainthelens

There won't be many here Monday with scouse accents, mostly from London and South Wales.

Now then helen i am the only one who can slag plastics off
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:06 - Jan 20 with 9221 viewsperchrockjack

It's how one interprets the term,E

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:09 - Jan 20 with 9226 viewssainthelens

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:04 - Jan 20 by Fireboy2

Now then helen i am the only one who can slag plastics off

Slag em off all day me, fact is they are part of being in PL. Perhaps if we had a 30k stadium, then we wouldn't have to sit next to them.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:14 - Jan 20 with 9214 viewsFireboy2

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:09 - Jan 20 by sainthelens

Slag em off all day me, fact is they are part of being in PL. Perhaps if we had a 30k stadium, then we wouldn't have to sit next to them.

Wrong

We would have more there watching
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 20 with 9060 viewssainthelens

We all have an idea on theories etc... let me be first to throw it out there. Sensible suggestions on how to contain Liverpool? Mine would be to try and play narrow as possible and force them wide, when they play through the middle interchanging it's almost impossible to stop....I think.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 21:19 - Jan 20 with 9028 viewsFireboy2

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 20 by sainthelens

We all have an idea on theories etc... let me be first to throw it out there. Sensible suggestions on how to contain Liverpool? Mine would be to try and play narrow as possible and force them wide, when they play through the middle interchanging it's almost impossible to stop....I think.

You arent far off there SH

Im sure we will put up a better account of ourselves than the last time we played them
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 8979 viewsairedale

As far as I’m concerned, it would be a result if that Salah bloke got himself a real nasty chilblain on Monday.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 23:09 - Jan 20 with 8884 viewsRevJames

When was the last time we won a game when broadcast live on Sky Sports?

0-3, all from our mistakes / woeful defending (delete as appropriate)
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 06:45 - Jan 21 with 8726 viewsdameedna

We cant play like we did at Anfield. Before that game I was convinced we would ay 5 at the back.

I would play two DMs to start. 4231.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024