Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed 17:30 - Jan 20 with 2012 viewsSTID2017

Tried today on android and Windows pc - wouldn't work until I loaded a VPN.
Then got PL on both.
I'll be at thecmatch on Monday, but this may help those who won't be

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 17:41 - Jan 20 with 1979 viewsjackrabbit

I watched the Ospreys game today on Flawless. It wasn't until about a 1/3rd of the way through the second half that I lost the stream and couldn't get any other stream to work. At that point I connected to my VPN and watched the remainder of the game without any further problems.

Oh, yes Ospreys fell at the final hurdle again - they always do. 24-7 to Clermont in the end. Clermont and Saracens qualify from the group. Dan Biggar injured his shoulder and went off. Trust he's good for the big 6 Nations kick off.
Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 17:48 - Jan 20 with 1957 viewsNeath_Jack

Mines working fine without VPN.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 17:49 - Jan 20 with 1953 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 17:48 - Jan 20 by Neath_Jack

Mines working fine without VPN.

First time for me today I couldn’t get the 3pm games.

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 17:51 - Jan 20 with 1947 viewsPhil_S

Had no issues today again - watched Arsenal v Palace with no VPN and just one instance of buffering but then they changed the feed from a Canadian on to NBC
Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 17:57 - Jan 20 with 1940 viewslifelong

Worked for most of the Everton game they went AWOL.

Back now, watching the Cardiff game, no VPN.

Email received from the owners saying that there is ongoing work to sort the system out.
Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 18:04 - Jan 20 with 1926 viewsmonmouth

For me flawless is a heap of old shit, consistently for a week now.. On PC, Laptop, Firestick, iPad, with or without paid vpn or with or without iptv app, with or without Kodi or on browser, just unremitting shit. Sports mania worked perfectly before they started this bitcoin nonsense.

Just to rub salt in, free streams worked fine. Anyone thinking of it I'd say try the 48 hour pass first, and after that, give it a miss. I wish I had. Garbage. Flawless my arse. Streamless more like.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 19:31 - Jan 20 with 1833 viewsjackrabbit

Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 18:04 - Jan 20 by monmouth

For me flawless is a heap of old shit, consistently for a week now.. On PC, Laptop, Firestick, iPad, with or without paid vpn or with or without iptv app, with or without Kodi or on browser, just unremitting shit. Sports mania worked perfectly before they started this bitcoin nonsense.

Just to rub salt in, free streams worked fine. Anyone thinking of it I'd say try the 48 hour pass first, and after that, give it a miss. I wish I had. Garbage. Flawless my arse. Streamless more like.

I've had days with Flawless where I would endorse every word you've written there, but fortunately they've been very few and far between. Generally speaking it's been very satisfactory. I've just finished watching Man City v Newcastle and it was totally uninterrupted - no buffering, no freezing and the stream didn't drop all the way through. Unfortunately it's not always that good, but fortunately it's never as bad as you make out except on very infrequent occasions.

My experience with EPL football is that you start off well but then around halftime it starts playing up starts freezing and dropping and then the stream becomes impossible to start. I go back to the beginning and connect to my VPN as I did today and go back into Kodi and start Flawless. That normally stabilises things. I use Kodi on an MX box and used to be with Sportsmania but I prefer Flawless.
Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 19:44 - Jan 20 with 1804 viewslibertyx

Good for me all day except Man. Utd game. Lost it totally midway through first half, back on during 2nd half.
The stream on NBC wasn't great though and needed VPN.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone Using Flawless on Kodi - VPN Needed on 12:48 - May 14 with 1337 viewsWalter_Ferrell

I'm using IPVanish VPN which is the best VPN for Kodi. Thanks to ReviewsDir that provided the guide about Kodi VPN. Here's the source: https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-kodi-vpn/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024