Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(Anti) Welsh Joke 22:14 - Jan 20 with 4580 viewsunion_jack

Heard this joke a few minutes ago from a stand-up comic on R4 Extra.

"I've got a friend, he's Welsh. Well actually he was Welsh but he died.

Yes, it was very sad but he choked to death in the local pub, a peanut stuck in his throat.

It took him 5 minutes to die and we all just stood there and watched. We all thought he was reciting a poem in his own language"

Thought it was really funny😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 22:29 - Jan 20 with 3282 viewsBrynCartwright

It's shit like that that makes the Welsh think that the Saes are a right bunch of c**ts.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 22:32 - Jan 20 with 3262 viewsSwanjaxs

Odd thing is swap the word Welsh for Pakistani and this "comic" would be looking at a charge.... funny aye

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 22:36 - Jan 20 with 3249 viewslifelong

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 22:29 - Jan 20 by BrynCartwright

It's shit like that that makes the Welsh think that the Saes are a right bunch of c**ts.

It’s because a lot of them are.
(Anti) Welsh Joke on 22:55 - Jan 20 with 3202 viewsTNT

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 22:36 - Jan 20 by lifelong

It’s because a lot of them are.

The OP is anti-Welsh. Bully for him. If he knew of a child who has actually died as a result of choking on a peanut, as I do, he wouldn't post such shit.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 23:07 - Jan 20 with 3170 viewslifelong

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 22:55 - Jan 20 by TNT

The OP is anti-Welsh. Bully for him. If he knew of a child who has actually died as a result of choking on a peanut, as I do, he wouldn't post such shit.

He is indeed, it’s very strange.
(Anti) Welsh Joke on 23:11 - Jan 20 with 3155 viewsKilkennyjack

Is it 1971 ?

My mother-in-law, face like a .......

Oh do feck off !

Beware of the Risen People

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 23:33 - Jan 20 with 3113 viewsBanosswan

And yet union is representing a group purportedly trying to save the only Welsh club in the premiership. Union, which part of England are you from? I bet your accent is much worse than ours.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 10:38 - Jan 21 with 2813 viewsunion_jack

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 23:07 - Jan 20 by lifelong

He is indeed, it’s very strange.

Oh come on! Though I understand that some of the more precious Welsh may indeed find it a bit of a slight, many jokes are based on things that may be tragic to some e.g. getting run over, falling off a cliff.

That wasn't the butt of the joke, it was a laugh at the way Welsh sounds to a non-speaker. I do however agree with Kilkenny and Swanjaxx that it is a bit Manningesque and possibly would be in breach of some law if it were an ethnic minority. Thing is not to take it too seriously.

Login to get fewer ads

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 10:43 - Jan 21 with 2794 viewsexiledclaseboy

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 10:38 - Jan 21 by union_jack

Oh come on! Though I understand that some of the more precious Welsh may indeed find it a bit of a slight, many jokes are based on things that may be tragic to some e.g. getting run over, falling off a cliff.

That wasn't the butt of the joke, it was a laugh at the way Welsh sounds to a non-speaker. I do however agree with Kilkenny and Swanjaxx that it is a bit Manningesque and possibly would be in breach of some law if it were an ethnic minority. Thing is not to take it too seriously.

You do hate the welsh language though don’t you? Hence your bizarre stance on bilingual road signs.

Poll: Tory leader

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 10:59 - Jan 21 with 2739 viewsperchrockjack

Just wow.

You bunch of hypocrites

Get a sense of humour? Lighten up ?

Jokes about other people are ok but no jokes about the Welsh .

And who says Union s views on bilingual signs is bizarre ? Sort of people who do not see " Waunarlydd Waunarlydd as utterly bizarre

Some thin skins showing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:02 - Jan 21 with 2731 viewsJackfath

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 10:59 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Just wow.

You bunch of hypocrites

And who says Union s views on bilingual signs is bizarre ? Sort of people who do not see " Waunarlydd Waunarlydd as utterly bizarre

Some thin skins showing

It's Waunarlwydd.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:03 - Jan 21 with 2730 viewsexiledclaseboy

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 10:59 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Just wow.

You bunch of hypocrites

Some thin skins showing

I haven’t commented on the joke. I don’t care. I didn’t find it particularly funny but jokes are like that.

Union and I have debated bilingual road signs previously. We did it politely and respectfully. We disagreed. I find his opinion bizarre. He may find my opinion on many things bizarre. That fine. It’s how opinions work.

That ok with you?

Poll: Tory leader

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:07 - Jan 21 with 2719 viewsunion_jack

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 10:43 - Jan 21 by exiledclaseboy

You do hate the welsh language though don’t you? Hence your bizarre stance on bilingual road signs.

I've always maintained I'm not a fan of the way the Welsh language is promoted. I have no problem in the language itself. People should speak whatever they are comfortable with. But it's the cost of the 'life support' that I disagree with.

And it's not bizarre about the road signs. There is a waste of money attached to it and an element of confusion also. I'm referring to signs with a lot of text such as road closure information when you're trying to separate the Welsh from the English hence taking your eye off the road longer. What about a different font to distinguish one from the other? Still no need for it though.

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:08 - Jan 21 with 2707 viewsNeath_Jack

Well there's a shock, old Perchy jumping on the Wales bashing bandwagon.

As for the joke, it's shite, someone choking does not sound like any part of the Welsh language to me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:11 - Jan 21 with 2689 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This is how to make jokes about Wales:

[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 11:12]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:11 - Jan 21 with 2688 viewsJackfath

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:08 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

Well there's a shock, old Perchy jumping on the Wales bashing bandwagon.

As for the joke, it's shite, someone choking does not sound like any part of the Welsh language to me.

If one is choking to death as in the joke, then one would go through all sorts of colours before finally, sadly passing.

I recommend the Heimlich manoeuvre if this ever happens around you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:12 - Jan 21 with 2666 viewsperchrockjack

Morning Jay.
Nope, I ll take any brickbat but bandwagon jumping ? Nah.

Union makes a decent post , an inoffensive observation and immediately the Tafia jump on him .

Now ,start with that and explain why he deserved that

I ll give you my own observations ,as it's the Sabbath , and you re bored, I ve never heard a Welsh joke of substance ,maybe as its be use they is zero humour in us or have anything to be funny about. Rhod Gilbet broached the subject in his grim Swansea stuff .

Look at this from another perspective give ,I beg you, as some massive home goals

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:13 - Jan 21 with 2664 viewsNeath_Jack

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:11 - Jan 21 by Jackfath

If one is choking to death as in the joke, then one would go through all sorts of colours before finally, sadly passing.

Indeed, i'd also recommend everyone attends at least a basic first aid course through their employers. The one day, Emergency First Aid, is a lovely little course.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:13 - Jan 21 with 2660 viewsunion_jack

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:11 - Jan 21 by Jackfath

Anyway, the comedian's name is Matt Welcome. Here's his email address. Go give him he'll if you want to:

MattWelcome@blueyonder.co.uk

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:15 - Jan 21 with 2646 viewsJackfath

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:13 - Jan 21 by union_jack

Anyway, the comedian's name is Matt Welcome. Here's his email address. Go give him he'll if you want to:

MattWelcome@blueyonder.co.uk

The only thing I would say to him is that he needs to get some original material as that joke is as old as Perchie's dentures.

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:16 - Jan 21 with 2645 viewsNeath_Jack

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:12 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Morning Jay.
Nope, I ll take any brickbat but bandwagon jumping ? Nah.

Union makes a decent post , an inoffensive observation and immediately the Tafia jump on him .

Now ,start with that and explain why he deserved that

I ll give you my own observations ,as it's the Sabbath , and you re bored, I ve never heard a Welsh joke of substance ,maybe as its be use they is zero humour in us or have anything to be funny about. Rhod Gilbet broached the subject in his grim Swansea stuff .

Look at this from another perspective give ,I beg you, as some massive home goals

You love Wales and Swansea bashing Rich.

He made a shite joke post, not an observation, and rightfully people offered up their opinion on it. Then you climb in with your over dramatic response to those replies.

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:17 - Jan 21 with 2636 viewsperchrockjack

Just as well Union hasn't attached a Churchill avatar

Turns my stomach to see the usual suspects on here ripping into anyone they see as taking the pisse outta Wales.

You don't see the irony do you

Well do ya?

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:17 - Jan 21 with 2637 viewsNeath_Jack

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 23:33 - Jan 20 by Banosswan

And yet union is representing a group purportedly trying to save the only Welsh club in the premiership. Union, which part of England are you from? I bet your accent is much worse than ours.

Do you reckon he's one of the "Inner Circle"?

BigPhil knows *taps nose

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:19 - Jan 21 with 2625 viewsNeath_Jack

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:17 - Jan 21 by perchrockjack

Just as well Union hasn't attached a Churchill avatar

Turns my stomach to see the usual suspects on here ripping into anyone they see as taking the pisse outta Wales.

You don't see the irony do you

Well do ya?

Just because you're now an Englishman and feel no affinity to Gods Country, doesn't mean us passionate Welshmen are going to sit by and watch any english c*nts rip into us. Fair?

(Anti) Welsh Joke on 11:21 - Jan 21 with 2613 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyway, i'm off down the canal for a wash.

Hwyl fawr wuss.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024