Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Writing on the wall 22:28 - Jan 20 with 4787 viewsmagicdaps10

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42760948

Many on here have called it!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Writing on the wall on 22:33 - Jan 20 with 3780 viewsWingstandwood

Holy sh#t!

Argus!

Writing on the wall on 22:33 - Jan 20 with 3776 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wasnt aware he managed Sheffield United

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Writing on the wall on 22:37 - Jan 20 with 3741 viewsmonmouth

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Writing on the wall on 22:43 - Jan 20 with 3697 viewsthornabyswan

He was asked the question what's he supposed to say no we will go down.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Writing on the wall on 22:43 - Jan 20 with 3690 viewsJack59

I know they've also had no luck in trying to coax Lionel Messi and Naymar to come in this direction, it's all terribly frustrating!

We can't blame them for trying anyway.
Good Luck Yankee investors, We are all behind you 100%.
N/A. on 22:43 - Jan 20 with 3691 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:42]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Writing on the wall on 22:50 - Jan 20 with 3624 viewsmonmouth

Writing on the wall on 22:43 - Jan 20 by thornabyswan

He was asked the question what's he supposed to say no we will go down.

It's a good point. but everyone knows it's a load of old pony. He could have just said, "I have a good bunch of players but as I have said, and like nearly every manager in the PL, I would ideally like to strengthen. Let's see where we are in two weeks". It's not as if the question would have come as a surprise. A few hours ago he was getting an 'extra' 10m out of Doddle Dandy's own fannybag.

All he is doing there is talking palpable shit.

Writing on the wall on 22:52 - Jan 20 with 3598 viewsSwanjaxs

Writing on the wall on 22:33 - Jan 20 by PozuelosSideys

Wasnt aware he managed Sheffield United

Got as far as this and stopped reading ..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Writing on the wall on 22:57 - Jan 20 with 3553 viewsmonmouth

Writing on the wall on 22:52 - Jan 20 by Swanjaxs

You think that's the important bit?

Writing on the wall on 22:57 - Jan 20 with 3552 viewsthornabyswan

Writing on the wall on 22:52 - Jan 20 by Swanjaxs

Yes nothing to See here besides people were moaning this morning about spending too much.
Maybe we should change the forum name to Planet moan.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Writing on the wall on 23:05 - Jan 20 with 3487 viewsSwanjaxs

Writing on the wall on 22:57 - Jan 20 by monmouth

Is there an "important bit" in the whole stupid article mate? No didn't think so... surprised I read as much as I did tbh ... as you said a load of old pony
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 23:06]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Writing on the wall on 23:13 - Jan 20 with 3417 viewsWAFU

Writing on the wall on 22:43 - Jan 20 by Jack59

I know they've also had no luck in trying to coax Lionel Messi and Naymar to come in this direction, it's all terribly frustrating!

We can't blame them for trying anyway.
Good Luck Yankee investors, We are all behind you 100%.

*Neymar.
Writing on the wall on 23:18 - Jan 20 with 3392 viewsKingBony

Writing on the wall on 23:13 - Jan 20 by WAFU

*Neymar.

Besic

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Writing on the wall on 23:24 - Jan 20 with 3360 viewsthornabyswan

Writing on the wall on 23:18 - Jan 20 by KingBony

Besic

Conference North

Writing on the wall on 23:24 - Jan 20 with 3358 viewsWingstandwood

Writing on the wall on 22:57 - Jan 20 by monmouth

I guess you're on the same wavelength as me on this one i.e. the important bit is the writing in black bold text that is backed up a few lines down with a quotation from the manager that?..... Does rather give the impression that our sh#te Kamikaze-buffoon D.o.F.....Our sh#te chairman and board.....Our sh#te recruiting/scouting dept are likely to be responsible for yet another utterly atrocious transfer window.

Now that is really important, albeit in a relegation-likelhood sort of way!

Argus!

Writing on the wall on 00:28 - Jan 21 with 3143 viewsswan65split

Day 20 plus, and we haven't signed anyone, 6 points from safety ,,,,,,,,Mills $$$$ in the Bank from August,
Me, I think PC should have gone 6 weeks earlier . so much time and points wasted, makes you think the next level is the objective, with bigger profits.
Writing on the wall on 00:41 - Jan 21 with 3101 viewsPrivate_Partz

''100% we can stay up without signing anyone' is the direct quote I do not like.
This gives Jenkins a way out when he screws up yet another transfer window. This time so badly he signs no one.
He can reel out his usual excuses at the end of January and add we are confident of staying up as our manager says so.
Carlos has gone down in my estimation. You would almost think he has been paid to say that to take the heat off Jenkins.
It looks like we will be going down. It is bloody certain if we draw a blank this window imho.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

N/A. on 00:57 - Jan 21 with 3066 viewsHuw57

Writing on the wall on 00:41 - Jan 21 by Private_Partz

''100% we can stay up without signing anyone' is the direct quote I do not like.
This gives Jenkins a way out when he screws up yet another transfer window. This time so badly he signs no one.
He can reel out his usual excuses at the end of January and add we are confident of staying up as our manager says so.
Carlos has gone down in my estimation. You would almost think he has been paid to say that to take the heat off Jenkins.
It looks like we will be going down. It is bloody certain if we draw a blank this window imho.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:43]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Writing on the wall on 01:13 - Jan 21 with 3024 viewsdameedna

100 per cent we can stay up
Results to date show that it wont happen
Naughton Bony Sanches Abraham and Mesa to improve
Luckily it looks like we have a manager who can get the best out of Ayew
Caroll Fer Clucas and Ki not shown enough quality so far.
Our goal scoring record is poor and along with West Brom we have not performed well despite having a big squad and paid 27 million for Clucas and Mesa.
How we did not get a quality AM and winger in is a big mistake as Clement said we have too many midfielders.
It is going to take a lot of luck and a very positive attitude and some patience to endure our usual first half stroll.
Writing on the wall on 05:51 - Jan 21 with 2840 viewsEU5Makaveli

The fact that Carlos has come out and said this has set off the alarm bells for me. He knows as well as 99% of people on this forum, that without the injection of some quality in midfield and out wide we are absolutely gone.

He’s clutching on to straws here... and it has every indication that a deal he expected to go through has broken down, whether that’s Gaitan, Gamiero, Younes, Ayew or Fredricks - take your pick, something has happened.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 9:59]
Writing on the wall on 07:08 - Jan 21 with 2747 viewsJinxy

The other concern is that we sign no-one of note, then sell one or two of our "better" players. That would negate all the recent encouraging increase in confidence amongst the players, and probably the coach.
Writing on the wall on 09:53 - Jan 21 with 2399 viewsmagicdaps10

Alarm bells were ringing with the names linked in last few days.
It wil be the usual, we tried and we tried for some quality players but couldnt get them over the line.

We have been dreadful all season, surely there are players out there that we can sign that are better than some in the starting 11 already.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Writing on the wall on 10:15 - Jan 21 with 2305 viewsJethroJack

And Carlos claims he's not a "POLITIC" (aka politician) 😁
Writing on the wall on 10:24 - Jan 21 with 2271 viewsSTID2017

Writing on the wall on 09:53 - Jan 21 by magicdaps10

Alarm bells were ringing with the names linked in last few days.
It wil be the usual, we tried and we tried for some quality players but couldnt get them over the line.

We have been dreadful all season, surely there are players out there that we can sign that are better than some in the starting 11 already.

There are lots of players we can sign.
Trouble is most, if not all, don't want to come here.
I like CC, but if we'd got a manager with real contacts like Big Sam, then maybe we'd have persuaded some players we needed to come here.
Now we are greatly relying on CC to inspire the players to save us.
He's done well so far, but the next few games are (needless to say) crucial to us staying in touch

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Writing on the wall on 10:30 - Jan 21 with 2253 viewsswancity

He has done a fantastic job to help restore confidence in our players especially straight after the 5-0 Liverpool debacle. He has given our team a massive lift at a time when there looked like there was no hope. These comments are aimed at lifting player confidence further. Whatever he might think privately.

The players have responded magnificently with just one defeat since he got here from five difficult games, being unbeaten away in three.

From being in a position of relegation certainties we now have just a glimmer of hope. New players, at least two are needed but if we manage to stay up this season Carvalhal must come into the running for the Manager of the Year award, such will be the magnitude of the achievement.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024