Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
February 4th 00:57 - Jan 21 with 8146 viewsCroftyjack

This will be the day we will be all but relegated unless we manage a miracle and get points..but 17 points come Feb 4th with no quality reinforcements will mean its over.

I try to be optimistic but my beloved Swans are draining this from me day by day.

Its in effect a tragedy that it has come to this without any sort of urgency or strategy from the powers that be...it simply is a ship without a captain just left to float by itself, heading towards an iceberg unfortunately!
Please prove me right come this day..as if it is my season ticket money that I have found the last 18 years will go towards upgrading the house how depressing is that.
February 4th on 07:49 - Jan 21 with 6216 viewsJethroJack

Please prove me right?
Don't you mean wrong?
February 4th on 08:32 - Jan 21 with 6140 viewst1000

Please prove me right ?????? 😂😂😂😂👍👍
February 4th on 08:46 - Jan 21 with 6103 views34dfgdf54

Why won’t you have a season ticket in the Championship?
February 4th on 08:57 - Jan 21 with 6073 viewspencoedjack

If we get relegated you will start to renovate house ?

Exactly the type supporter I will be happy fuks off if we go down
February 4th on 09:03 - Jan 21 with 6055 viewst1000

My guess for how many season ticket holders renew £10 000
February 4th on 09:05 - Jan 21 with 6045 viewsthornabyswan

Can you try a bit harder to be optimistic because you are not doing very well.
Also this Iceberg we are heading for how cold is it down there.
It's _3 here but feels like _6 according to BBC weather but no icebergs in the river Tees.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

February 4th on 09:59 - Jan 21 with 5858 viewsDewi1jack

February 4th on 09:05 - Jan 21 by thornabyswan

Can you try a bit harder to be optimistic because you are not doing very well.
Also this Iceberg we are heading for how cold is it down there.
It's _3 here but feels like _6 according to BBC weather but no icebergs in the river Tees.

Didn't think they came up the Tees until late June.
Just to add a bit of aircon to the sweltering 1 degree plus wind chill

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

February 4th on 10:08 - Jan 21 with 5822 viewsepaul

Watched the footie on 5 last night, shit footie half empty stadiums and people want that, get real we must do everything to preserve our status in the Prem........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

February 4th on 10:12 - Jan 21 with 5792 viewsSTID2017

I'll sub you a couple of hundred if you are so desperate for money mate.
According to some on here, if we get relegated the football in the Championship is going to be brilliant.
Shame to miss out after all those seasons of holding an ST

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

February 4th on 10:13 - Jan 21 with 5786 viewsthornabyswan

February 4th on 09:59 - Jan 21 by Dewi1jack

Didn't think they came up the Tees until late June.
Just to add a bit of aircon to the sweltering 1 degree plus wind chill

He is planning house renovations on the money he will save on his season ticket.
Maybe Crofty should invest in a new boiler

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

February 4th on 10:16 - Jan 21 with 5768 viewsSTID2017

February 4th on 10:13 - Jan 21 by thornabyswan

He is planning house renovations on the money he will save on his season ticket.
Maybe Crofty should invest in a new boiler

£400 saved on an ST won't go far in B&Q or wherever
My missus spends more than that just by threatening to "renovate" the house
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 10:17]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

February 4th on 10:26 - Jan 21 with 5735 viewst1000

Fcuk the house mun .
February 4th on 10:43 - Jan 21 with 5682 viewsjacabertawe

February 4th on 10:08 - Jan 21 by epaul

Watched the footie on 5 last night, shit footie half empty stadiums and people want that, get real we must do everything to preserve our status in the Prem........

I wouldn't swap one minute on Channel 5 for being last up on MOTD!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

February 4th on 10:55 - Jan 21 with 5641 viewssainthelens

The OP is a miserable git granted, but it's pssng me off big time now that there's no movement to get a couple of players in. I don't agree with the OP pessimism, but if the club are seeing to be showing the white flag, then you feel for every loyal fan. But fck em, I'll be there next year come what may.
February 4th on 14:53 - Jan 21 with 5387 viewschris948776

Swansea city can stay up believe in magic and players

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

February 4th on 16:13 - Jan 21 with 5299 viewsCroftyjack

February 4th on 14:53 - Jan 21 by chris948776

Swansea city can stay up believe in magic and players

I'm not miserable 🙃...was watching motd and had a couple of drinks granted.
I did say it would go towards the house not entirely.
Look it's nothing to do with the club I love it....but will not buy season ticket FACT as it's money straight in the pockets of those mutants.
I will make as many games as possible however were doing but with so many midweek games I'm unlikely to see any.
I know many old head season ticket holders and they will be doing the same so the poster that says we can do without these fans, you're not talking plastics here but die hards who will do something to try out the owners.
Without die hard and plastics what's left!
February 4th on 18:19 - Jan 21 with 5140 viewsGlyn1

We've gained 5 points in our last 5 matches. Although that's not great, it's better than 7 other clubs achieved * , so maybe, just maybe, we are getting better while other teams are getting worse. A small straw to grab at, I know.

Brighton, Burnley, Everton, Huddersfield, Southampton, Stoke and Watford have all only managed 4 points or fewer in their last 5 matches.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

February 4th on 20:23 - Jan 21 with 5013 viewsmajorraglan

February 4th on 18:19 - Jan 21 by Glyn1

We've gained 5 points in our last 5 matches. Although that's not great, it's better than 7 other clubs achieved * , so maybe, just maybe, we are getting better while other teams are getting worse. A small straw to grab at, I know.

Brighton, Burnley, Everton, Huddersfield, Southampton, Stoke and Watford have all only managed 4 points or fewer in their last 5 matches.

With 15 games left, an average of 1 point a game will leave Swansea on 32 points which won’t be enough. To stay up, there has to be an improvement across the park, maybe tomorrow could be the night. I watched the Newport County /Leeds game on tv a couple of weeks ago, the Newport players were very competitive and they fought for every ball, if Swansea want to stay up they need to show that kind of commitment, determination and fight tomorrow. Let’s hope it’s 3 points to the team in white!
February 4th on 20:39 - Jan 21 with 4986 viewsWingstandwood

February 4th on 16:13 - Jan 21 by Croftyjack

I'm not miserable 🙃...was watching motd and had a couple of drinks granted.
I did say it would go towards the house not entirely.
Look it's nothing to do with the club I love it....but will not buy season ticket FACT as it's money straight in the pockets of those mutants.
I will make as many games as possible however were doing but with so many midweek games I'm unlikely to see any.
I know many old head season ticket holders and they will be doing the same so the poster that says we can do without these fans, you're not talking plastics here but die hards who will do something to try out the owners.
Without die hard and plastics what's left!

Usually when a club is relegated?... It's the supporters that are labelled 'plastic' tend to be the ones that leave in droves! SCFC will suffer from a different supporter-phenomenon effect because there will undoubtedly be a double-whammy hit as opposed to a single-whammy one. Speaking as a Petty era veteran and long-term supporter your opinion is bang on.....P.S the club will not get a single penny out of me also.

Argus!

February 4th on 22:31 - Jan 21 with 4832 viewsjackrabbit

February 4th on 18:19 - Jan 21 by Glyn1

Good points. Fact: At this moment in time we are 4 points off safety and have a game in hand.
Yes I know that is simplistic in the extreme, bearing in mind our season so far, but at present we are not cut off and until we are I will remain positive. Our new manager can claim a record of W2 D2 L1 since he's joined us. Teams immediately above us are having their own crises as pointed out above.
There's lots of negatives - I'm just highlighting the positives.
Sent from my iPad
February 4th on 22:56 - Jan 21 with 4790 viewsjackrabbit

Sorry that should read '5 points off safety ' after today's result.
February 4th on 22:18 - Jan 22 with 4575 viewsGlyn1

February 4th on 22:31 - Jan 21 by jackrabbit

Good points. Fact: At this moment in time we are 4 points off safety and have a game in hand.
Yes I know that is simplistic in the extreme, bearing in mind our season so far, but at present we are not cut off and until we are I will remain positive. Our new manager can claim a record of W2 D2 L1 since he's joined us. Teams immediately above us are having their own crises as pointed out above.
There's lots of negatives - I'm just highlighting the positives.
Sent from my iPad

Well said JR!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

February 4th on 21:41 - Jan 28 with 4304 viewschris948776

Am not plastic I am ture long life swansea city supporter I have been fellowing swansea city since I was 8 years old I am mad about swansea city ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽ we can stay up I have got good feeling about this swansea city till die

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

February 4th on 19:51 - Feb 3 with 3860 viewsCroftyjack

How things have changed in 13 days!!!!...so happy to be proved wrong but the misses aint happy as it looks like the house upgrading may have to wait!!!....told her though that if we stay up I will do it anyway as I'm likely to be on a high.
February 4th on 21:05 - Feb 3 with 3614 viewsbuilthjack

February 4th on 19:51 - Feb 3 by Croftyjack

How things have changed in 13 days!!!!...so happy to be proved wrong but the misses aint happy as it looks like the house upgrading may have to wait!!!....told her though that if we stay up I will do it anyway as I'm likely to be on a high.

You could have saved some money if you had renewed earlier

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024