Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford sack Silva (n/t) 10:36 - Jan 21 with 2076 viewsWxmJax

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 10:43 - Jan 21 with 2045 viewsjackjackjackjack

That £20m they could've got off Everton must be p*ssing them off.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 10:56 - Jan 21 with 1958 viewsHeadmaster

Everton acting like billy big b*llocks, thinking they could poach a smaller club's manager not even half-way through the season. He obviously lost his focus after that.
Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 11:30 - Jan 21 with 1809 viewsthornabyswan

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 10:56 - Jan 21 by Headmaster

Everton acting like billy big b*llocks, thinking they could poach a smaller club's manager not even half-way through the season. He obviously lost his focus after that.

Stoke will be kicking themselves possibly as well.
Lambert or Silva.
He will get another job no problem Southampton possibly they are on a terrible run.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:06 - Jan 21 with 1678 viewsWhiterockin

Is it only me but what has Marco Silva actually done to deserve all the hype and praise.
Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:07 - Jan 21 with 1669 viewspencoedjack

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 11:30 - Jan 21 by thornabyswan

Stoke will be kicking themselves possibly as well.
Lambert or Silva.
He will get another job no problem Southampton possibly they are on a terrible run.

Personally don’t rate him took Hull down (when he took over same position as us when PC took over) decent start at Watford but they have been shite since.

Also his teams are thuggish.
Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:23 - Jan 21 with 1596 viewsmonmouth

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:06 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

Is it only me but what has Marco Silva actually done to deserve all the hype and praise.

Got relegated, and all his teams arse fall out under pressure. I wish Evo had got him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:37 - Jan 21 with 1530 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Personally I think a lot of Managers are over rated.
Quite a few of the big names have had failures and got sacked over the last few years, so mid level Managers cannot be expected to be any better with less money and poorer players at their disposal.
Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:56 - Jan 21 with 1423 viewsmax936

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:37 - Jan 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Personally I think a lot of Managers are over rated.
Quite a few of the big names have had failures and got sacked over the last few years, so mid level Managers cannot be expected to be any better with less money and poorer players at their disposal.

Moyes has surprised me, I never thought that he'd be doing as well as he is, good squad at West Ham though, so perhaps the job isn't that tough, he's just got them organised and then built on from there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 13:11 - Jan 21 with 1342 viewsthornabyswan

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:07 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Personally don’t rate him took Hull down (when he took over same position as us when PC took over) decent start at Watford but they have been shite since.

Hull had a worse side than us though had them.punching above their weight I think.
Watford go through more managers than us but I don't think he deserved the sack.
Signed some decent players in the summer and they are in mid table.
Very harsh sacking

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 13:17 - Jan 21 with 1310 viewsjasper_T

They're on a shocking run at the moment. Maybe they looked at what we did with Clement and realised hanging around praying it'll get better just leaves you in the sht.
Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 13:22 - Jan 21 with 1279 viewsicecoldjack

He got talked up by the Res surely that's enough ??
Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 13:22 - Jan 21 with 1278 viewsploppy

He made Sam Clucas look half decent. Not many could do that.
Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 13:28 - Jan 21 with 1242 viewsbuilthjack

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 12:07 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

This

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Watford sack Silva (n/t) on 13:54 - Jan 21 with 1103 viewsperchrockjack

And a new manager to be announced within 24 hrs.

That s how to do it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024