Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold 11:27 - Jan 21 with 6354 viewsjackharris

We have sold out our initial requested allocation of 1,500 tickets for Notts County. We have more tickets on the way. Our total allocation can be 5,000 if we required it.

Cheeky Bugger...
http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/sport-opinion/notts-county-owner-alan-hardy-

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 11:37 - Jan 21 with 4347 viewsjasper_T

Shola Ameobi thinks they can take us with a weakened team or not, does he? He forgotten getting absolutely battered by our u23s a couple of seasons ago?
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 12:16 - Jan 21 with 4205 viewsAl_Bundy

To be fair their gaffer thinks we are only bringing 1500 which we asked for so he would be correct that Wolves would bring four times more.

Good chance we will take 2500+ so maybe half what Wolves would take
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 12:21 - Jan 21 with 4181 viewsbuilthjack

They should just put them on general sale. A lot are not JA members and are trying to get them.
Makes sense.
About 3000 will turn up I reckon.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 12:31 - Jan 21 with 4151 viewsGriffting

I wouldn’t be surprised to see us take a lot of fans to this game.
There’s a genuine chance to go away and see us win, which hasn’t happening all too much recently.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:55 - Jan 21 with 4035 viewsFireboy2

Can see a few like me who live away far away from swansea paying on the day as it isnt much dearer than getting tickets via the club
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 13:18]
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 13:07 - Jan 21 with 3982 viewsSwanjaxs

Wolverhampton to Nottingham 60 miles
Swansea to Nottingham 196.6 miles
So of course Wolves would take x4 more fans
We'll still take 2.5k though .... not bad against a shyt team

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 14:56 - Jan 21 with 3701 viewsjack_lord

It could be one of those games when a huge amount say I fancy that one cos everyone else seems to be going and all of a sudden 5000 are on the way.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 15:06 - Jan 21 with 3660 viewsepaul

We'll have a big crowd there as this is like an old school away game and a 3pm on a Sat kick off

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 15:14 - Jan 21 with 3637 viewsWhiterockin

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 14:56 - Jan 21 by jack_lord

It could be one of those games when a huge amount say I fancy that one cos everyone else seems to be going and all of a sudden 5000 are on the way.

Like the Wigan away in the cup match.
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 15:33 - Jan 21 with 3561 viewsBLAZE

Is the 3pm kick off guaranteed? No changes for TV?
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 15:48 - Jan 21 with 3529 viewsLoyal

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 12:16 - Jan 21 by Al_Bundy

To be fair their gaffer thinks we are only bringing 1500 which we asked for so he would be correct that Wolves would bring four times more.

Good chance we will take 2500+ so maybe half what Wolves would take

Problem is 4 times more than 1500 is more than their away end holds which makes him a total cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 15:52 - Jan 21 with 3514 viewsWhiterockin

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 15:33 - Jan 21 by BLAZE

Nailed on 3pm.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/jan/11/emirates-fa-cup-fourth-round-live-tv-ties-
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:43 - Jan 21 with 3222 viewsBLAZE

Thanks. I read something about BBC Wales potentially picking it up? I assume if this happens, the KO time won't change?

And what's Nottingham like? I've only ever been to the football grounds. Thinking of booking a valentines weekend away. Of course, the fact the Swans are playing up there is purely coincidental and has in no way whatsoever motivated such a romantic gesture by myself
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:46 - Jan 21 with 3193 viewsJack_y_Jwc

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 15:33 - Jan 21 by BLAZE

Free coaches are booked and The only tv slot available was 11:30 Sunday morning which we’ve obviously turned down

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:49 - Jan 21 with 3169 viewsDarran

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 15:06 - Jan 21 by epaul

We'll have a big crowd there as this is like an old school away game and a 3pm on a Sat kick off

It’s more to do with the plastic çunts watching us these days that haven’t been there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:49 - Jan 21 with 3167 viewsmonmouth

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:43 - Jan 21 by BLAZE

Thanks. I read something about BBC Wales potentially picking it up? I assume if this happens, the KO time won't change?

And what's Nottingham like? I've only ever been to the football grounds. Thinking of booking a valentines weekend away. Of course, the fact the Swans are playing up there is purely coincidental and has in no way whatsoever motivated such a romantic gesture by myself

Nottingham is the only place where I've left the Missus shopping while I went to the match and when I got back and met her outside the john lewis she was looking thoroughly miserable saying get me out of this shithole. And we've been to Hull and Coventry. I'm sure someone might love it...I can't bear the east midlands. the only good thing about Nottinham for me is that it's not Leicester. Stay in the Peak District and travel over for the match.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:53 - Jan 21 with 3141 viewsSwanjaxs

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:49 - Jan 21 by monmouth

Nottingham is the only place where I've left the Missus shopping while I went to the match and when I got back and met her outside the john lewis she was looking thoroughly miserable saying get me out of this shithole. And we've been to Hull and Coventry. I'm sure someone might love it...I can't bear the east midlands. the only good thing about Nottinham for me is that it's not Leicester. Stay in the Peak District and travel over for the match.

Kin e'll that's rich for someone living in Monmouth ffs 😂 Nottingham is ok mate 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:54 - Jan 21 with 3123 viewsBobby_Fischer

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:43 - Jan 21 by BLAZE

I stayed in Nottingham when we lost 1-0 and Pratley was denied a penalty, absolute sh*t hole.

I think we had a few beers in the Notts County bar before the game.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:08 - Jan 21 with 3065 viewsAl_Bundy

Nottingham in the 90's had three females to one male population ratio.
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:12 - Jan 21 with 3050 viewsbuilthjack

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:08 - Jan 21 by Al_Bundy

Nottingham in the 90's had three females to one male population ratio.

Yates wine bar used to be full of women, I am going back many years.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:15 - Jan 21 with 3040 viewsOldjack

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 13:07 - Jan 21 by Swanjaxs

Wolverhampton to Nottingham 60 miles
Swansea to Nottingham 196.6 miles
So of course Wolves would take x4 more fans
We'll still take 2.5k though .... not bad against a shyt team

Never underestimate the opposition

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:19 - Jan 21 with 3021 viewsFireboy2

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 20:49 - Jan 21 by Darran

It’s more to do with the plastic çunts watching us these days that haven’t been there.

Fcuk me dar is it time of the month you miserable fecker

If we get 5k for an away game nearly 200 miles away from swansea when we are bottom of the league and are very likely to go down isnt that good

You never know we might play really well and hammer them which could kick start a revival

You need to take some chill pills matey
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:21 - Jan 21 with 3008 viewsAl_Bundy

The last time I went to Nottingham was when Tank and his merry men arrived after the kick off . got interviewed on camera then got checked out for causing a scene.

The last Forest game I saw when I think Trundle scored a top corner beauty from outside the area.. can't remember what year that was but we played in black.
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:43 - Jan 21 with 2944 views34dfgdf54

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:21 - Jan 21 by Al_Bundy

The last time I went to Nottingham was when Tank and his merry men arrived after the kick off . got interviewed on camera then got checked out for causing a scene.

The last Forest game I saw when I think Trundle scored a top corner beauty from outside the area.. can't remember what year that was but we played in black.

I was at the Notts County game when that Tank etc were all there. Lost one nil, goal off a corner (nothing changes). Pretty sure Izzy did a Shelvey aswell and had verbals with away fans.
1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 22:06 - Jan 21 with 2890 viewsDarran

1,500 FA Cup Tickets Sold on 21:19 - Jan 21 by Fireboy2

Fcuk me dar is it time of the month you miserable fecker

If we get 5k for an away game nearly 200 miles away from swansea when we are bottom of the league and are very likely to go down isnt that good

You never know we might play really well and hammer them which could kick start a revival

You need to take some chill pills matey

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024