Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest tomorrow night? 11:29 - Jan 21 with 3462 viewsJackfath

Are there any we should be made aware of?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Protest tomorrow night? on 19:12 - Jan 21 with 885 viewspencoedjack

Protest tomorrow night? on 18:36 - Jan 21 by Bobby_Fischer

We don't find the SCSA funny, just the way you go on about it, as if it's some sort of football Freemasons and Cwmfellin Social Club is the lodge!

I don’t see it like that at all.

The guys within the group give regular updates on what they are up to on Twitter.

Anyone who gives up there own time to rid the club of the cancer within our club deserve a lot of credit in my opinion.

Well done to them
Protest tomorrow night? on 19:37 - Jan 21 with 824 viewsWingstandwood

Protest tomorrow night? on 19:12 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

The guys within the group give regular updates on what they are up to on Twitter.

Anyone who gives up there own time to rid the club of the cancer within our club deserve a lot of credit in my opinion.

Well done to them

Agree! How could I not! Who in their right sane mind would be happy with the atrocious Jenkins regime that is absolute ruination from within? FFS just look at the diabolical transfer window situation of past and present. Tens of millions of absolutely vital Pounds wasted, needlessly placing the club in a precarious situation that was totally preventable if far less greed and a little common sense had come into play.

Well done to any protesters with the get up and go! Most (ineffectual,insecure bitches aside) people who witnessed and were part of the Petty era will be right behind these people 100%. Because? What we're witnessing are individuals morally far worse than Petty i.e. at least he had the decency to p#ss off.

Argus!

Protest tomorrow night? on 21:13 - Jan 21 with 709 viewsOldjack

It's been postponed, QUOTE...
To respect the families of the fans who have tragically passed away recently. They will be at the game and there are plans for a tribute to them which we fully support so out of respect we have decided to postpone the planned protest until the next home game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protest tomorrow night? on 21:45 - Jan 21 with 652 viewsTheUnion

Protest tomorrow night? on 21:13 - Jan 21 by Oldjack

It's been postponed, QUOTE...
To respect the families of the fans who have tragically passed away recently. They will be at the game and there are plans for a tribute to them which we fully support so out of respect we have decided to postpone the planned protest until the next home game

Thanks for posting 👍
Protest tomorrow night? on 21:50 - Jan 21 with 635 viewsBigPhilG

Protest tomorrow night? on 19:12 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Well done to them

Great post

I don't know who any of them are personally but I'm told there's people working hard and giving up a lot of free time already.

I'm told they're actually very humble and just hate what Jenkins and the sell outs have done to us
Protest tomorrow night? on 22:33 - Jan 21 with 569 viewsmonmouth

I have nothing but admiration for the people actively standing up for a strong supporters voice, in whatever guise.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024