Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) 16:31 - Jan 21 with 4406 viewst1000

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 16:32 - Jan 21 with 3666 viewsJackfath

I am.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 3656 viewsNeath_Jack

Yes, it may be the last time i get to see my beloved Liverpool play live in Swansea in the league.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 16:36 - Jan 21 with 3640 viewsOldjack

no ,i hate losing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 16:36 - Jan 21 with 3640 viewsCroftyjack

If there is a reason for relegation it's this🤑
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 17:08 - Jan 21 with 3528 viewsFlashberryjack

I'll be there because I'm a Swans supporter.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 17:13 - Jan 21 with 3513 viewssainthelens

As long as the plastic scoucers sit on their hands around me....I'll be fine.
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 17:52 - Jan 21 with 3417 viewsPrivate_Partz

I will be there but it is more out of loyalty than expectation.A twonking is on the cards.
I would much rather that than an heroic display only to be mugged by the ref. We have had more than out fair share of that lately.
With all the other teams picking up points that would be a right kick in the gonards.
It is being made all the more difficult by The Ditherer who has done the square root of eff all.,

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 17:55 - Jan 21 with 3390 viewsjack247

Yes.

Football isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. You have to endure tough times to appreciate good times
Login to get fewer ads

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 17:58 - Jan 21 with 3358 viewsJack_Meoff

Yep. Got a good feeling about tomorrow. Though that's probably more to do with the fact that I've just started my second can of Stella rather than any reasonably objective thought process.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 18:06 - Jan 21 with 3330 viewsnantywatcher

I enjoyed the Wolves game - tomorrow night should be a good atmosphere (first 30 minutes anyway.)
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 21:26 - Jan 21 with 3102 viewsmitchwales

I am kind of looking forward to it. There is always the hope of an upset. Would be great to sign someone decent prior to the game to give us something to be a bit more optimistic about!
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 21:30 - Jan 21 with 3075 viewsOldjack

Winning this would be a massive boost for everyone concerned

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 21:40 - Jan 21 with 3025 viewsbuilthjack

We can beat them, they are a shower of shite at the back

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 21:41 - Jan 21 with 3016 viewsOldjack

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 21:40 - Jan 21 by builthjack

so are we ,6-5 to us

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 21 with 2970 viewsnantywatcher

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 21:40 - Jan 21 by builthjack

With their £75 million centre back making his debut - yeah right!
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 21 with 2954 viewsbuilthjack

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 21 by nantywatcher

Bony will take him to the cleaners

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 21 with 2952 viewsmax936

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 16:36 - Jan 21 by Oldjack

no ,i hate losing

You won't see much of it anyway you'll be down stairs with a pint in one hand and a fag in t'other.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 22:19]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:22 - Jan 21 with 2932 viewspencoedjack

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 17:55 - Jan 21 by jack247

Yes.

Football isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. You have to endure tough times to appreciate good times

Makes the good times all the sweeter fella 👍
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:34 - Jan 21 with 2897 viewsmonmouth

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 17:55 - Jan 21 by jack247

Yes.

Bit like life really

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:41 - Jan 21 with 2881 viewsSgorioFruit

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 21 by builthjack

That’s if the wimp can walk

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:56 - Jan 21 with 2827 viewskarnataka

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:41 - Jan 21 by SgorioFruit

That’s if the wimp can walk

I always look forward to going to the Liberty, whatever the circumstances.
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 23:32 - Jan 21 with 2780 viewsTNT

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 21 by builthjack

That's a brilliant strategy.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 23:38 - Jan 21 with 2764 viewsJoe_bradshaw

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 21 by nantywatcher

The one who scored on his debut against Everton?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 00:50 - Jan 22 with 2682 viewsLeonWasGod

He'll have plenty of time to get his dry cleaning done if CC leaves him on the bench again.

1-0 swans
2moro nite General feeling is anyone looking forward to going to liberty (n/t) on 10:41 - Jan 22 with 2563 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tomorrow night at least 20,000 looking forward to it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024