Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone explain to me why... 16:42 - Jan 21 with 8222 viewsnantywatcher

it's hammering down with rain, so I've wallked down the road to drop off my recycling - wearing an anorak with my hood up. In front of me is a neigbour and he's walking down wearing shorts, short shorts.
Is this a Valleys thing or an all Welsh thing? - Grown men walking around like ten year olds, wearing shorts regardless of the elements or time of year.
Can someone explain to me why... on 22:03 - Jan 23 with 2055 viewsHwylBento

When I was younger I use to justify wearing shorts in the rain as I'd rather get shorts wet than trousers. Now I wear semi-water proofs if I really want to go running around outside in the rain.
Can someone explain to me why... on 22:08 - Jan 23 with 2049 viewsbonymine

Can someone explain to me why... on 22:03 - Jan 23 by HwylBento

When I was younger I use to justify wearing shorts in the rain as I'd rather get shorts wet than trousers. Now I wear semi-water proofs if I really want to go running around outside in the rain.

Going in the Ground last night there was some tw@t wearing denim shorts with trainers then a bloody thick puffer jacket !!!

His circulation clearly must have been crap his upper body is freezing whilst his bottom half is in ‘ Caribbean’ mode 😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Can someone explain to me why... on 22:24 - Jan 23 with 2032 viewsHwylBento

Can someone explain to me why... on 22:08 - Jan 23 by bonymine

Going in the Ground last night there was some tw@t wearing denim shorts with trainers then a bloody thick puffer jacket !!!

His circulation clearly must have been crap his upper body is freezing whilst his bottom half is in ‘ Caribbean’ mode 😂😂

haha the shorts thick jacket combo may have been me quite some years ago!

As long as we learn from our mistakes it's all good.
Can someone explain to me why... on 09:49 - Jan 24 with 1981 viewssquarebear

Flip flops. In town. In winter. Mad but surprisingly common.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024