Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s so wrong 17:53 - Jan 22 with 2338 viewsGeoffThom

I can’t help it after all these years of watching the swans ,I really don’t feel up for going anymore ,I will go but my enthusiasm is rock bottom,i know it’s wrong to feel like this but I’ve nothing to look forward too football wise anymore 😔😔
I really need my team to boost my confidence in them ,and the beautiful game again !!
Oh for a game containing Michu ,de Guzman and co when my enthusiasm was boundless not the dross I’ve watched this last year 😀👍
It’s so wrong on 18:00 - Jan 22 with 2260 viewslonglostjack

Tonight could be the night.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

It’s so wrong on 18:01 - Jan 22 with 2261 viewsjack2jack

Cheer up, were going to pick up a point tonight, no worries trust me!
PS No one can tell you how to feel,everyone's different!😉
It’s so wrong on 18:03 - Jan 22 with 2252 viewsdickythorpe

I understand. We were spoilt a bit in our first few seasons, then reality , maybe the business reality of this crazy league has exposed us as a small club.

Keep the faith , we aren't out of it yet!
It’s so wrong on 18:08 - Jan 22 with 2210 viewsmonmouth

We've been spoilt. That's all it is.

I'm just glad I enjoyed it while it lasted. Some people have just moaned throughout and enjoyed none of it. There still might be enjoyment ahead. It doesn't have to be great football. The tension and the final whistle against Everton last year, Siggo's free kick at OT, the win at Sunderlamd when we knew really that we were safe, but especially that final whistle against Everton when we HAD to win and did, still lives with me. A great moment.

Yeah, the clubs a total shambles, and maybe that's just the way it is now. In terms of the football itself though , for me now, each game exists in isolation, decoupled from the table and other results. I just want my team to win THIS GAME. That's the way I used to feel when I really used to enjoy football games, not league position, money, owners or anything else.

Bring on the scouse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It’s so wrong on 18:23 - Jan 22 with 2129 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It’s so wrong on 18:03 - Jan 22 by dickythorpe

I understand. We were spoilt a bit in our first few seasons, then reality , maybe the business reality of this crazy league has exposed us as a small club.

Keep the faith , we aren't out of it yet!

Nope, just a club destroyed from within.
It’s so wrong on 18:26 - Jan 22 with 2110 viewssainthelens

Don't say it too loud, there's a load of plastic scoucers looking for your ticket !
It’s so wrong on 18:45 - Jan 22 with 1976 viewsswan65split

I feel your pain, I feel the same, we are probably the same age bracket, been there and seen it all before, and dread to see it again, but as said earlier "keep the faith" we are JA .

Football is strange and pops up the unexpected. shout loud , shout hard YJB
It’s so wrong on 19:08 - Jan 22 with 1856 viewscmajack

Guess 1 home goal nearly every 2 games doesn't help . You are not alone . There are lots of fans with little or no enthusiasm to attend matches these days. They only turn up out of loyalty to the Swansea city name but there is very little in terms of entertainment to shout about.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s so wrong on 22:33 - Jan 22 with 1617 viewsGeoffThom

Wheeew!! It was hard to watch but by god it’s restored some of my faith in the team ,well done lads and a big shout to the supporters in the last 10 mins ,they really lifted the team 😃😃😃😃⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
It’s so wrong on 07:36 - Jan 23 with 1254 viewsswan65split

It’s so wrong on 18:45 - Jan 22 by swan65split

I feel your pain, I feel the same, we are probably the same age bracket, been there and seen it all before, and dread to see it again, but as said earlier "keep the faith" we are JA .

Football is strange and pops up the unexpected. shout loud , shout hard YJB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024