Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) 22:48 - Jan 22 with 4176 viewst1000

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 13:53 - Jan 23 with 4036 viewst1000

No replies lol . Take that as no
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 13:59 - Jan 23 with 4023 viewsJackBaston

What's changed?
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 14:03 - Jan 23 with 4008 viewsFlashberryjack

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 13:59 - Jan 23 by JackBaston

What's changed?

We beat Liverpuddle.......so we're not getting relegated now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 14:06 - Jan 23 with 4001 viewsangryjack

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 14:03 - Jan 23 by Flashberryjack

Nothing to do with getting relegated it's to do with yanks bleeding us dry,they won't be having my money
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 14:20 - Jan 23 with 3968 viewsJackBaston

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 14:03 - Jan 23 by Flashberryjack

Club still sold to a hedgefund behind supporters backs
Making millions every summer transfer window with no investment into the squad
Lost our identity and playing style
Still no transfers this window

And we're still bottom of the table, what's changed?
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 14:23 - Jan 23 with 3959 viewsSlugster664

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 14:06 - Jan 23 by angryjack

Nothing to do with getting relegated it's to do with yanks bleeding us dry,they won't be having my money

Nor mine

STID

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:14 - Jan 23 with 3902 viewsGreekSwan

No renewal here either
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:15 - Jan 23 with 3900 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Renewed mine just before Christmas it is one of the cheapest in the PL excellent value.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:24 - Jan 23 with 3872 viewsJackBaston

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:15 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

Renewed mine just before Christmas it is one of the cheapest in the PL excellent value.

Not exactly value considering Man City's are cheaper, along with teams like Leicester, Burnley and West Ham
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:29 - Jan 23 with 3856 viewsswanforthemoney

The very fact the new owners broke off talks with the Trust means Im not renewing. Not yet anyway.

I stand in the North Stand

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:36 - Jan 23 with 3824 viewsFlashberryjack

I hate whats happening to the club.........trouble is I love supporting the Swans, it's a massive part of my life.

So I'll be reluctantly renewing, no matter who owns the club or what division we're in.

Yeah! I know.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:44 - Jan 23 with 3799 viewsJoe_bradshaw

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:36 - Jan 23 by Flashberryjack

I hate whats happening to the club.........trouble is I love supporting the Swans, it's a massive part of my life.

So I'll be reluctantly renewing, no matter who owns the club or what division we're in.

Yeah! I know.

Already renewed.

I gave it some thought and just knew I’d renew by March 31st anyway so renewed on December 31st thus giving as little as I possibly could to them. Being over 60 helps as well - it woks out at about £15 a game (£12 in the championship).

I’ll still be here supporting the Swans when the present owners are long gone.

Each to their own but I can’t just stop supporting the team and become a follower of their results instead.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:50 - Jan 23 with 3784 viewsFlossy

For me it's not about what league we are in its about integrity I don't like people talking the piss out of me and then rubbing my nose in it I have, and will follow the swans all life but I won th be renewing my season ticket and I we I'll never put a another penny into the club (tickets merchandise etc) whilst the yanks and Jenkins are associated with the club
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 16:36 - Jan 23 with 3713 viewsmitchwales

No, I am not basing my decision upon our league position but on the lack of spending.

We made a massive profit in the Summer and have failed to reinvest. I am not adding an extra 400 quid for someone to shove in their pocket.

That being said, if we invest in the squad and add a few decent signings then I will renew.
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 17:15 - Jan 23 with 3658 viewsDafyddHuw

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:14 - Jan 23 by GreekSwan

No renewal here either

Nor here. We're bound to pull off a few surprise results on our way down.

Doesn't alter who owns my club or what they did to get it.
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 17:26 - Jan 23 with 3633 viewsfelixstowe_jack

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 15:24 - Jan 23 by JackBaston

Not exactly value considering Man City's are cheaper, along with teams like Leicester, Burnley and West Ham

Man city have a very limit number of season tickets priced at £299 but just try getting one. Average price is around £700 and cheapest match day ticket is £51 plus booking fee.

West ham prices average from £35 to £70 depending on opposition and they did offer cheap seasons tickets after their move from upton park just to fill the new stadium but the now have a waiting list and have increased their prices for any new applications.

Burnley have a wider range of prices some are more some are less than Swansea which are the same price.

Leicester matchday tickets average £45 to £50 depending on opposition

So as I say Swansea tickets both Match day and season tickets are among the cheapest on average in the PL.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 23:08 - Jan 23 with 3416 viewsbuilthjack

Renewed mine Boxing Day x 3.
It's our club, not the yanks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 23:28 - Jan 23 with 3381 viewsJackBaston

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 17:26 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

Man city have a very limit number of season tickets priced at £299 but just try getting one. Average price is around £700 and cheapest match day ticket is £51 plus booking fee.

West ham prices average from £35 to £70 depending on opposition and they did offer cheap seasons tickets after their move from upton park just to fill the new stadium but the now have a waiting list and have increased their prices for any new applications.

Burnley have a wider range of prices some are more some are less than Swansea which are the same price.

Leicester matchday tickets average £45 to £50 depending on opposition

So as I say Swansea tickets both Match day and season tickets are among the cheapest on average in the PL.

1) But Man City DO have season tickets as low as £299, which is better value for money no?

2) West Ham may have offered cheap season tickets to get the stadium filled, but they haven't raised prices, despite the shortlist and being the cheapest tickets in the Prem

3) Burnley have season tickets cheaper than our cheapest, same as those above

4) I didn't mention Leicesters match day prices, we're talking about season ticket prices
People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 10:12 - Jan 24 with 3247 viewsSTID2017

The likes of HJ and the Yanks will come and go.
It's our club, and us that will follow them when the hedge funders and sellouts have long gone.
For that reason alone (and I'm also too tight to "protest" by waiting until March 31st) I renewed in December

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 12:45 - Jan 24 with 3154 viewsvetchonian

People not renewing season tickets - have u changed r mind ? (n/t) on 14:06 - Jan 23 by angryjack

Does that mean you have cancelled your Sky subscription too?....They get far more money as a result of Sky and BT than from season tickets.....thats why the greedy Bstads are here!
I bet many will not renew season tickets but will continue to watch the games in front of the tele having paid up to watch on SKy or BT.....they are the ones to blame for spoiling the game! SKy and BT that is!
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 14:25]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024