Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tandy 22:55 - Jan 22 with 2416 viewsBanosswan

Gone

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tandy on 22:59 - Jan 22 with 2386 viewsswanjackal

Didn't they close at the start of the millennium?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tandy on 23:02 - Jan 22 with 2363 viewsItchySphincter

The washing machine people?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tandy on 23:04 - Jan 22 with 2350 viewsBanosswan

Come on now lads, let's give Darran a chance to post a sarcastic response.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Tandy on 23:06 - Jan 22 with 2334 viewsswanjackal

Tandy on 23:04 - Jan 22 by Banosswan

Come on now lads, let's give Darran a chance to post a sarcastic response.

Does he have a problem with defunct electronic retailers? Wasn't there one up near Baron's?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Tandy on 23:07 - Jan 22 with 2326 viewsBobby_Fischer

You meant Candy right?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Tandy on 23:30 - Jan 22 with 2218 viewsmax936

Surprised he's gone now at this point in the season, but yes its the right decision.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tandy on 23:38 - Jan 22 with 2190 viewsBanosswan

Tandy on 23:30 - Jan 22 by max936

Surprised he's gone now at this point in the season, but yes its the right decision.

When there's nothing to play for as they're out of contention for everything? Absolutely the right time.

Tandy on 23:46 - Jan 22 with 2173 viewsmajorraglan

Unless he is contracted elsewhere, now is the time they should be looking at bringing in next years coach as it gives him time to have a look at his squad and start preparing for next year. Not sure what’s going on at the Ospreys, they have been going down hill a while.
Login to get fewer ads

Tandy on 07:24 - Jan 23 with 2020 viewsdickythorpe

Good riddance, he was always a cheap option. Amazed he didn't go last summer.

As a region the O's have massively underachieved, relied on a handful of players and persisted with players who aren't regional standard.
The relationship with their feeder teams doesnt seem that strong and academy youngsters aren't being given a chance to replace the dross that has been masquerading as a pro player for several seasons.
Massive rebuilding work to do.
Tandy on 07:30 - Jan 23 with 2011 viewsswanforthemoney

Bring back Lyn

I stand in the North Stand

Tandy on 10:30 - Jan 23 with 1917 viewsscottishjack

Tandy on 07:24 - Jan 23 by dickythorpe

As a region the O's have massively underachieved, relied on a handful of players and persisted with players who aren't regional standard.
The relationship with their feeder teams doesnt seem that strong and academy youngsters aren't being given a chance to replace the dross that has been masquerading as a pro player for several seasons.

Agree with everything you've said bar the relationship with the feeder teams. At least in the case of Swansea RFC, they've always spoke highly of their relationship even when it hinders their own progress.

As for Tandy, it's been long overdue for the Ospreys to take another direction.
Tandy on 10:40 - Jan 23 with 1904 viewsBrynCartwright

Tandy on 22:59 - Jan 22 by swanjackal

Didn't they close at the start of the millennium?

Solo celebrity shopping experiences ultimately proved unprofitable...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Tandy on 10:45 - Jan 23 with 1887 viewsswanjackal

Tandy on 10:40 - Jan 23 by BrynCartwright

Solo celebrity shopping experiences ultimately proved unprofitable...

My wife point blank refuses to let me get this decal for the side of the car....

Tandy on 10:47 - Jan 23 with 1882 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tandy on 07:24 - Jan 23 by dickythorpe

The coaching has been poor for a very long time, Dicky.

When was the last time that the Ospreys were a better team than the sum of its parts?

Look at the impact of good coaching ten miles west.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tandy on 13:24 - Jan 23 with 1793 viewsdickythorpe

Tandy on 10:30 - Jan 23 by scottishjack

Agree with everything you've said bar the relationship with the feeder teams. At least in the case of Swansea RFC, they've always spoke highly of their relationship even when it hinders their own progress.

As for Tandy, it's been long overdue for the Ospreys to take another direction.

Well the committee at St.Helens will probably not want to rock the boat,but speak to the diehard All White fan - it's a different story.
You are right about progress, it's been very slow!
Tandy on 17:21 - Jan 23 with 1697 viewstheloneranger

Tandy on 23:46 - Jan 22 by majorraglan

Unless he is contracted elsewhere, now is the time they should be looking at bringing in next years coach as it gives him time to have a look at his squad and start preparing for next year. Not sure what’s going on at the Ospreys, they have been going down hill a while.

They said they're in no hurry to appoint a new coach, and happy to carry on with what they've got

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024