Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 36792 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:22 - Jan 23 with 7927 viewsLoyal

You seem confused.
This is a straight forward integrity issue.
If your happy to endorse the clubs sale and the way it was done by confusing that with a swans win then you crack on.

Support the team ....
You fill in the rest.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:24 - Jan 23 with 7908 viewsJackfath

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:22 - Jan 23 by Loyal

You seem confused.
This is a straight forward integrity issue.
If your happy to endorse the clubs sale and the way it was done by confusing that with a swans win then you crack on.

Support the team ....
You fill in the rest.

COrrect my friend

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:30 - Jan 23 with 7873 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Whose talking about the sale ? That was done wrongly. I`m talking about his ability to pull off these gems now and then for a club of our size. I had a feeling the same ppl would reply like this .
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:35 - Jan 23 with 7851 viewsbyron

Another huge bonus at the end of the season you mean, hedge fund happy with 17th. He will get that statue outside the library I’m sure if that.

Benny

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:39 - Jan 23 with 7819 viewsDr_Winston

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:30 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

Whose talking about the sale ? That was done wrongly. I`m talking about his ability to pull off these gems now and then for a club of our size. I had a feeling the same ppl would reply like this .

He's trousering half a million a year to do the job. "Now and again" isn't good enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:47 - Jan 23 with 7759 viewswaynekerr55

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:39 - Jan 23 by Dr_Winston

He's trousering half a million a year to do the job. "Now and again" isn't good enough.

Doing your job is part of doing your job

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:48 - Jan 23 with 7759 viewsbelieveinmiracles

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:39 - Jan 23 by Dr_Winston

no one gets it right all the time . Even Doctors make mistakes . But we have 20k watching us and are unfashionable. We will always be a selling club to survive in this league. We can`t afford too many bad buys at £15m plus .
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:50 - Jan 23 with 7747 viewsbelieveinmiracles

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:35 - Jan 23 by byron

Another huge bonus at the end of the season you mean, hedge fund happy with 17th. He will get that statue outside the library I’m sure if that.

What seasons have we finished 17th pal ? Stick to the facts. I`m pretty sure we will finish higher than 15th this season.
Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:51 - Jan 23 with 7733 viewsbelieveinmiracles

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:35 - Jan 23 by byron

People get paid a lot of money in the Premier League mate .
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:55 - Jan 23 with 7701 viewsPawelAbbott

Have you noticed that we are rock bottom of the division?
CC is the 4th manager in the last 2 seasons?
Mawson isn't bad but that is 1 signing out of what? 10 bad ones?
For every Mawson there is
Clucas
Mesa
Carroll
Baston
Fat Franck
Eder
Bony
NGog

The list goes on and on
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:58 - Jan 23 with 7681 viewsPawelAbbott

And if you think he is worth £40M then you have seriously lost the plot.
Even in today's inflated market he is worth £20M at best.
If we go down we will be very lucky to £15M for him
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:02 - Jan 23 with 7656 viewsLandore_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:55 - Jan 23 by PawelAbbott

Clucas
Mesa
Carroll
Baston
Fat Franck
Eder
Bony
NGog

The list goes on and on

Schecter
Nelson Oliveira
Gomes
Narsingh
Mark Birighitti
Modou Barrow
Alberto Paloschi
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 8:05]

#backtojack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:06 - Jan 23 with 7614 viewsPawelAbbott

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:02 - Jan 23 by Landore_Jack

Schecter
Nelson Oliveira
Gomes
Narsingh
Mark Birighitti
Modou Barrow
Alberto Paloschi
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 8:05]

Matt Grimes - £1.75M?????
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:10 - Jan 23 with 7589 viewsLandore_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:06 - Jan 23 by PawelAbbott

Matt Grimes - £1.75M?????

Yep. We have wasted millions on poor quality players. Why is Jenkins still here? Why is he still in charge of transfers?

#backtojack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:21 - Jan 23 with 7523 viewsbelieveinmiracles

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:55 - Jan 23 by PawelAbbott

Clucas
Mesa
Carroll
Baston
Fat Franck
Eder
Bony
NGog

The list goes on and on

surely carroll has paid his £5m back. These days ur avaerage premier league player is £10M plus mun. Clucas is still in mid 20s played well last night so hopefully he can build on that. Bony was only £12M and his experience and strength was useful last night. Baston was a flop in fairness and the others are small change . Mesa is ur average player .

Tell me who you would buy and what price ?
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:22 - Jan 23 with 7509 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:48 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

no one gets it right all the time . Even Doctors make mistakes . But we have 20k watching us and are unfashionable. We will always be a selling club to survive in this league. We can`t afford too many bad buys at £15m plus .

If Jenkins was a doctor he would have been struck off.
This win was down to Carlos and his motivated team, it was achieved in spite of our DOF not because of him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:23 - Jan 23 with 7496 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Look at all ur replies boys . Even the best D.O.F isn`t going to get every transfer right . By the way we do need a number 10 and a striker .
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:27 - Jan 23 with 7470 viewsbelieveinmiracles

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:22 - Jan 23 by Private_Partz

This win was down to Carlos and his motivated team, it was achieved in spite of our DOF not because of him.

Did Carlos give himself the job or did someone hire him ? Of course the game itself was won by the players and the managers excellent set up. I like him. But my point is someone hired him . someone saw Mawson potential . Also Van der horn for £2m Bargain or wat ?
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:29 - Jan 23 with 7448 viewsbelieveinmiracles

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:27 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

Did Carlos give himself the job or did someone hire him ? Of course the game itself was won by the players and the managers excellent set up. I like him. But my point is someone hired him . someone saw Mawson potential . Also Van der horn for £2m Bargain or wat ?

For the record i think Jenkins should go but the yanks are bloody clueless. Be careful what we wish for innit.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:32 - Jan 23 with 7416 viewsBigPhilG

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:22 - Jan 23 by Private_Partz

Is the correct answer
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:35 - Jan 23 with 7393 viewsPawelAbbott

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:23 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

Look at all ur replies boys . Even the best D.O.F isn`t going to get every transfer right . By the way we do need a number 10 and a striker .

They wouldn't get all the transfers right but his current record is over 90% failures.
It would take the sale of 4 Mawsons just to balance the books against the failures that have wasted money
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:38 - Jan 23 with 7369 viewsPegojack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:48 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

Nice to hear from you, Mr Deneen.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:40 - Jan 23 with 7343 viewsawayjack

Carlos was not available when he sacked PC. More luck than master stroke.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:42 - Jan 23 with 7338 viewsRancid

Whatever happens from here on in he's still a football rapist and a c##t.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:42 - Jan 23 with 7334 viewsbiggar

Let's all wait and see. Many thought getting Clement was a master stroke around 9 to 10 months ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024