Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 36835 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:43 - Jan 23 with 1972 viewsPawelAbbott

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:21 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

surely carroll has paid his £5m back. These days ur avaerage premier league player is £10M plus mun. Clucas is still in mid 20s played well last night so hopefully he can build on that. Bony was only £12M and his experience and strength was useful last night. Baston was a flop in fairness and the others are small change . Mesa is ur average player .

Tell me who you would buy and what price ?

Carroll needs replacing already. £5M for a player who struggles to get in the worst midfield in the division. How much do Brighton pay for Gross? Chalobah only cost £8M and he is 3 years younger.
Bony is rarely fit. He had an injury in early December that was expected to take 10 days. It's late January and he still isn't fit enough to play 90 minutes. Holding the ball up for a few seconds barely makes him a £12M player.
An absolute fortune wasted by a car crash of a Chairman who hasn't ever had the decency to admit to his failures
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:00 - Jan 23 with 1949 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:30 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

Whose talking about the sale ? That was done wrongly. I`m talking about his ability to pull off these gems now and then for a club of our size. I had a feeling the same ppl would reply like this .

Here's a Kleenex, wipe the shît off your nose.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:04 - Jan 23 with 1940 viewsjacktheripper

Yes i'll give Jenkins the credit for us being bottom of the table
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:20 - Jan 23 with 1910 viewsperchrockjack

It's not up to HIM though is it.

Jenkins has presided over the greatest financial mismanagement seen in the Prem for some years .

Making terrific profit only to throw it away . The list was long enough before Mesa and Baston came.

Carlos is a good call though and I pray this fella sticks around as he knows his stuf and can clearly motivate. He became by popular at Wednesday and he could become someone who really does become a stand out manager for us. We ll see anyway.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 9:20]

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:31 - Jan 23 with 1886 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:22 - Jan 23 by Loyal

You seem confused.
This is a straight forward integrity issue.
If your happy to endorse the clubs sale and the way it was done by confusing that with a swans win then you crack on.

Support the team ....
You fill in the rest.

Spot on

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:34 - Jan 23 with 1872 viewsperchrockjack

Yes the way it was done was unethical if not criminal bu Jenkins stands indicted be use of his gross mismanagement ,which is still going on .

Ok Leigh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:36 - Jan 23 with 1871 viewsYossarian

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:48 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

no one gets it right all the time . Even Doctors make mistakes . But we have 20k watching us and are unfashionable. We will always be a selling club to survive in this league. We can`t afford too many bad buys at £15m plus .

Uh, like Baston and Clucas. What about bad buys between £10 and £15m? What about bad buys generally? Jenkins is primarily responsible for the dire position of the club and his performance in the role of Chairman and DOF has been dire for the last 3 seasons.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:44 - Jan 23 with 1856 viewsBanosswan

Getting your company in the sh!t and scraping through every year with a flukey decision or two is not a good business model. Any decent company would hold a business review and identify what caused the problem in the first place. We all know what the answer to that is.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:53 - Jan 23 with 1837 viewsNOTRAC

The fact that Carlos has started so well with the same group of players shows how bad Clement was. If Jenkins gets credit for choosing Carlos, he should also be criticised for keeping Clement here for at least six matches too many, and that could be as significant a factor if we get relegated as choosing Carlos.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:58 - Jan 23 with 1823 viewsHighjack

He looks like he's had a master stroke his face is so droopy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:04 - Jan 23 with 1800 viewsjackjackjackjack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:53 - Jan 23 by NOTRAC

The fact that Carlos has started so well with the same group of players shows how bad Clement was. If Jenkins gets credit for choosing Carlos, he should also be criticised for keeping Clement here for at least six matches too many, and that could be as significant a factor if we get relegated as choosing Carlos.

I thought it was the Americans who wanted to keep Clement?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:27 - Jan 23 with 1757 viewsbelieveinmiracles

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:04 - Jan 23 by jackjackjackjack

I thought it was the Americans who wanted to keep Clement?

Correct mate it was the yanks who wanted to keep clement. I`m not condoning what jenkind did at all . All i can say it must be difficult keeping a club in the premier league with 20k crowds whilst not going into debt . Look at the big boys . They are all bank rolled and are millions in debt. If Swans went £40/50 million in debt and got relegated we would fold simply cos we won`t even get 20k crowds in championship. I just think There`s a very fine line and it`s only an opinion. Isn`t it great all the Dads can take their kids to see these top players on our doorstep. I remember my dad taking me down in the first division . i was 13 .
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:29 - Jan 23 with 1751 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:27 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

Correct mate it was the yanks who wanted to keep clement. I`m not condoning what jenkind did at all . All i can say it must be difficult keeping a club in the premier league with 20k crowds whilst not going into debt . Look at the big boys . They are all bank rolled and are millions in debt. If Swans went £40/50 million in debt and got relegated we would fold simply cos we won`t even get 20k crowds in championship. I just think There`s a very fine line and it`s only an opinion. Isn`t it great all the Dads can take their kids to see these top players on our doorstep. I remember my dad taking me down in the first division . i was 13 .

I didn't think you were that old, Leigh.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:35 - Jan 23 with 1739 viewsicecoldjack

Jenkins remit in finding a manager follows one criteria . Is he cheap and will he do what he's told .

Anyone thinking it's a master stroke is off their head ! Carlos is a good manager there are loads of them out there, most of them not crazy enough to engage with with Huw and the sellouts.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:43 - Jan 23 with 1732 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Master stroke by Jenkins sacking Clement at least 6 weeks too late on December 20th, knowing due to his little known clairvoyancy that Carlos would leave Sheffield Wednesday four days later.

Yeah, right.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:09 - Jan 23 with 1697 viewsBloodyhills

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:22 - Jan 23 with 1685 viewsPawelAbbott

The problem is that it's not that hard to do!!!!
The size of the crowd bares little relevance in the clubs income in the premiership.
Another 10,000 in the crowd would put £4M in the club per season at the most.
That is 1/4 of a Baston or a Clucas!!!

It is this attitude of small town Swansea done well to struggle by that makes the board totally inappropriate to run the club!!
They are small time. Don't have the business acumen or intelligence to do any better
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:40 - Jan 23 with 1663 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:35 - Jan 23 by PawelAbbott

They wouldn't get all the transfers right but his current record is over 90% failures.
It would take the sale of 4 Mawsons just to balance the books against the failures that have wasted money

Please stop talking utter shit.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:41 - Jan 23 with 1663 viewsMo_Wives

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:22 - Jan 23 by Private_Partz

If Jenkins was a doctor he would have been struck off.
This win was down to Carlos and his motivated team, it was achieved in spite of our DOF not because of him.

If Jenkins was a doctor he'd be Dr Shipman

Good luck, Mr Cooper

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:41 - Jan 23 with 1660 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:40 - Jan 23 by awayjack

Carlos was not available when he sacked PC. More luck than master stroke.

Not sure it was just a coincidence. Carlos left Wednesday by mutual consent.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:44 - Jan 23 with 1657 viewsjack_lord

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:48 - Jan 23 by believeinmiracles

no one gets it right all the time . Even Doctors make mistakes . But we have 20k watching us and are unfashionable. We will always be a selling club to survive in this league. We can`t afford too many bad buys at £15m plus .

If we had properly pushed for increasing the Stadium as soon as we got in to the top league then maybe we would have 27000 watching us every week by now. Unfortunately, we had a bunch of directors who had seen the colour of money and took the bonuses and then the huge payday at any cost.

We should be able to but at least a £15 million player every season but fucc knows what they are spending the TV cash on.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:45 - Jan 23 with 1653 viewswaynekerr55

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:29 - Jan 23 by WarwickHunt

I didn't think you were that old, Leigh.

Multiple accounts now (if your assertion is true, of course)? A new low, hey?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:45 - Jan 23 with 1652 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:43 - Jan 23 by PawelAbbott

Carroll needs replacing already. £5M for a player who struggles to get in the worst midfield in the division. How much do Brighton pay for Gross? Chalobah only cost £8M and he is 3 years younger.
Bony is rarely fit. He had an injury in early December that was expected to take 10 days. It's late January and he still isn't fit enough to play 90 minutes. Holding the ball up for a few seconds barely makes him a £12M player.
An absolute fortune wasted by a car crash of a Chairman who hasn't ever had the decency to admit to his failures

That same Bony who we sold for £25m.

So he's not cost us a penny really.

Carroll more than played his part in keeping us up last season so he's paid us back, and some.

What do you know about Gross, really and the free falling Brighton? Enough said. Nothing.
The fans should galvanise and get behind the Club. Cutting your nose off to spite your face is just stupid.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:48 - Jan 23 with 1640 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:53 - Jan 23 by NOTRAC

How many times..... Jesus.....

And this is the point the op is making.

Jenkins wanted him gone in November.

Kaplan said no.....!!!!!!!!

You do the math.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:55 - Jan 23 with 1615 viewsTheResurrection

This is the best post in the thread and it's a shame we have so many childish posters on this forum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024