Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 36837 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 1545 viewsthornabyswan

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:37 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Did you know he was tapped up?

Come on first you claim Jenkins wanted Clement gone now Carlos was tapped up
Maybe you're right but I will file both under rumour.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:59 - Jan 23 with 1534 viewstheloneranger

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:31 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Exactly.

Just as much facking guesswork that goes into the Bullshit of we could have had that one, or we should have gone for this one.

Tammy had already been out on loan just up the road as well. And for everyone in that list of yours there's 30 or 40 that may not want to come.

The same London Boy in Chalobah ???

Born in Freetown Sierra Leone!!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:47 - Jan 23 with 1460 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:56 - Jan 23 by thornabyswan

Come on first you claim Jenkins wanted Clement gone now Carlos was tapped up
Maybe you're right but I will file both under rumour.

Well you can file the first bit under fact as I know this 100% for sure, and bloody hell, even Jenkins said as much in his recent interview.

The second I am just surmising but it makes sense to me. It suited both parties for Carvalhal to come here and exit Wednesday the same time. Maybe it was just a coincidence maybe it wasn't. Bit like when Sousa went to Leicester.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:49 - Jan 23 with 1455 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:59 - Jan 23 by theloneranger

The same London Boy in Chalobah ???

Born in Freetown Sierra Leone!!!

Are you a bit simple laughing boy?

It doesn't matter if he's from London, Timbuktu or your tiny head, if he didn't want to come to South Wales we wouldn't have got him.

Now I'm not suggesting it's a fact he didn't, but you don't know either whether that's the case.

We can't just pick and choose the players we want. The vast, VAST majority would choose other clubs before us, it's always been the case.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:52 - Jan 23 with 1447 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:40 - Jan 23 by swanseacityx

Positive appointment from a positive Huw Jenkins.

One thing Carvalhal has brought to us is a positive attitude. Its definately rubbed off on the players & we are even creating our own luck. This all comes from positivity. Maybe some of our fans should take note.

Have you decided if you are going to reveal your identity yet?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:54 - Jan 23 with 1443 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:37 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Did you know he was tapped up?

No, how do you know?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:05 - Jan 23 with 1419 viewsawayjack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:50 - Jan 23 by swanseacityx

What a desperately sad existence you must lead to hold those views.

You have no idea you ficking clown. Fxck off before I work out who you are.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:09 - Jan 23 with 1405 viewsLoyal

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:33 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Have you read the OP?

He's basically saying we're better off with Jenkins here instead of leaving it to the Americans.

And he's dead right.

Well chris I read it as a wind up.
He actually said appointing Carlos is another ! Masterstroke.
Only one stroke going on in this thread.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:09 - Jan 23 with 1405 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:47 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Well you can file the first bit under fact as I know this 100% for sure, and bloody hell, even Jenkins said as much in his recent interview.

The second I am just surmising but it makes sense to me. It suited both parties for Carvalhal to come here and exit Wednesday the same time. Maybe it was just a coincidence maybe it wasn't. Bit like when Sousa went to Leicester.

I thought that Jenkins had said he wanted Clement gone earlier when admitting to a couple of mistakes he has made. He did not mention being hamstrung by the Yanks. Nor did he mention selling to the Yanks was a mistake.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:16 - Jan 23 with 1385 viewsperplex

At the end of the day for a club like ours we are punching well above our weight by just being in this league, if we survive again this season it will be yet another excellent achievement, and obviously letting these useless yanks in on things has been of no benefit to us but it still does not distract from the fact we are a small fish in a sea of sharks.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:28 - Jan 23 with 1353 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:09 - Jan 23 by Private_Partz

I thought that Jenkins had said he wanted Clement gone earlier when admitting to a couple of mistakes he has made. He did not mention being hamstrung by the Yanks. Nor did he mention selling to the Yanks was a mistake.

Not sure what the point is you're making here.

The Americans are getting key decisions all wrong and Jenkins has tried to put them right.

He wasn't going to come out and completely throw them under the bus, although what he did say was clearly very explanatory.

He wanted Siggy gone a month before.
He wanted Clement gone weeks before

He also was against Bradley coming in, but that's going back a little while.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:29 - Jan 23 with 1350 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:16 - Jan 23 by perplex

At the end of the day for a club like ours we are punching well above our weight by just being in this league, if we survive again this season it will be yet another excellent achievement, and obviously letting these useless yanks in on things has been of no benefit to us but it still does not distract from the fact we are a small fish in a sea of sharks.

There are plenty of fish of similar size to us in this league. Most of them are 6 points or less from being bottom of said league.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:30 - Jan 23 with 1346 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:28 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

The Americans are getting key decisions all wrong and Jenkins has tried to put them right.

He wasn't going to come out and completely throw them under the bus, although what he did say was clearly very explanatory.

So who brought these poor decision making Americans in to run the whole thing?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:31 - Jan 23 with 1344 viewsswanseacityx

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:05 - Jan 23 by awayjack

You have no idea you ficking clown. Fxck off before I work out who you are.

The anger? I pity you.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:32 - Jan 23 with 1341 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:16 - Jan 23 by perplex

This is dead right and our self righteous and entitled fans have completely lost sight of all this due to the success the very men they are harassing have brought us.

Yes they messed up and did some bad things. But so what right at this very moment in time. Forget about that for now and concentrate on all coming together to get us out of this mess. If we need to use the same people that messed up and let themselves down then so be it.

We need all the tools we can get our hands on to get us out of this mess.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:33 - Jan 23 with 1339 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:29 - Jan 23 by Private_Partz

There are plenty of fish of similar size to us in this league. Most of them are 6 points or less from being bottom of said league.

Oh yeah, like who?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:33 - Jan 23 with 1338 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:31 - Jan 23 by swanseacityx

The anger? I pity you.

He does not want your pity, may be worth reading his post again?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:33 - Jan 23 with 1337 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:30 - Jan 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

So who brought these poor decision making Americans in to run the whole thing?

The answer to that isn't going to help us now is it?

Think mun.....

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:35 - Jan 23 with 1332 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:33 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

The answer to that isn't going to help us now is it?

Think mun.....

If we can identify what's causing the problem we can put and end to it.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:35 - Jan 23 with 1331 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:09 - Jan 23 by Loyal

Well chris I read it as a wind up.
He actually said appointing Carlos is another ! Masterstroke.
Only one stroke going on in this thread.

It may well have been a wind up but it's still true.

Carvalhal has been on our radar for a while so let's hope it is indeed a masterstroke.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:36 - Jan 23 with 1324 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:35 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

It may well have been a wind up but it's still true.

Carvalhal has been on our radar for a while so let's hope it is indeed a masterstroke.

How do you know he's been on our radar and that he was tapped up?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:41 - Jan 23 with 1317 viewsIAN05

He is also the one that forced the deal through to bring the Yanks here, handing over the voting rights with no due dilligence to a group who know nothing about the game.

In terms of responsibility, his culpability is up there surely ?
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:46 - Jan 23 with 1303 viewstheloneranger

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:49 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Are you a bit simple laughing boy?

It doesn't matter if he's from London, Timbuktu or your tiny head, if he didn't want to come to South Wales we wouldn't have got him.

Now I'm not suggesting it's a fact he didn't, but you don't know either whether that's the case.

We can't just pick and choose the players we want. The vast, VAST majority would choose other clubs before us, it's always been the case.

It didn't take long for the Box Office abuse to start....

Are you surmising I didn't know?? Or are you guessing??

Well it's a fact Clement has known Chalobah since the age of 9 at Fulham and is also very close to his parents.

It's a fact PC did want Chalobah before Tammy and WAS talking to Chelsea about a loan deal and talked to his parents, and Chalobah was interested, but Conte then said there was no loan deal to be made.

It's a fact that Jenkins didn't bother to ask if he was available on a permanent deal, but Silva and the Watford board did, and PC WAS gobsmacked when the deal went through.

Clement then talked to Tammy....a Brian Flynn recommendation... and also visited his parents...something that Tammy has said really impressed him before signing.

AND YES I do know all the above is FACT and is not me surmising or guessing.

How do I know??

"Walls have ears.....And I found some in my ice cream"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:56 - Jan 23 with 1282 viewsIAN05

There are a couple of ex directors claiming that Jenkins wanted Clement out but Yanks wouldn't give in. I certainly wouldn't take what they claim as fact considering some of the continued lies they tell.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:15 - Jan 23 with 1266 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:41 - Jan 23 by IAN05

He is also the one that forced the deal through to bring the Yanks here, handing over the voting rights with no due dilligence to a group who know nothing about the game.

In terms of responsibility, his culpability is up there surely ?

Yeah. Agreed.

But that's done. Dusted. Not going to change.

So how is that fact going to help us right now in our predicament?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024