Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 36430 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:20 - Jan 23 with 2859 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:15 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Yeah. Agreed.

But that's done. Dusted. Not going to change.

So how is that fact going to help us right now in our predicament?

Well, if he's very close to the poor decision makers, he'll be influenced by them, particularly if things have not been done according to the book in the past. For example, he may want to get rid of a manager, but, will be persuaded not to if the poor decision makers think otherwise. Similarly with player recruitment.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:24 - Jan 23 with 2840 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:56 - Jan 23 by IAN05

There are a couple of ex directors claiming that Jenkins wanted Clement out but Yanks wouldn't give in. I certainly wouldn't take what they claim as fact considering some of the continued lies they tell.

Trust me I know for a fact this is the case.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:27 - Jan 23 with 2826 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:24 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

How?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:59 - Jan 23 with 2790 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:27 - Jan 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

How?

Because of who told me.

Are you drunk mate?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:05 - Jan 23 with 2768 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:59 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Because of who told me.

Are you drunk mate?

Good grief!

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 20:58 - Jan 23 with 2715 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 18:33 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Oh yeah, like who?

The bottom half of the table. From 10 downwards. Plenty of em in there.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:20 - Jan 23 with 2686 viewsbonymine

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:24 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Trust you ???

Don’t make me laugh you’re the epitomy of a chameleon changing colours in a whim, switching from side to side ; originally demanding Jenkins out ( thanks for producing the ‘Jack to A Judas’ flag for my Avatar btw) to now backing the scumbag and his cronies.

It will all end in the same manner as all scenarios do where money, power and greed take over .....everybody will start back stabbing each other and fighting to cling onto the lifeboats as the Titanic sinks ....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:24 - Jan 23 with 2671 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:20 - Jan 23 by bonymine

Trust you ???

Don’t make me laugh you’re the epitomy of a chameleon changing colours in a whim, switching from side to side ; originally demanding Jenkins out ( thanks for producing the ‘Jack to A Judas’ flag for my Avatar btw) to now backing the scumbag and his cronies.

It will all end in the same manner as all scenarios do where money, power and greed take over .....everybody will start back stabbing each other and fighting to cling onto the lifeboats as the Titanic sinks ....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club.

It's a strength, the ability to change one's mind.

It shows an intelligence that you've got an open minded and are not just an insular, bigoted and thick individual.

#Dumb Ass Fans Get Out of Our Club

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:25 - Jan 23 with 2668 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:59 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Because of who told me.

Are you drunk mate?

So you are getting this information from inside the Jenkins camp?
The impression I get is the Yanks are arms length owners and rarely get involved. Obviously Blobby was an exception.
At that point, and as a self professed fan, I think Jenkins should have played hard ball and threatened to walk if the Yanks appointed their man. I know he is on half a million a year but he has made oodles of it in the sell out.
Similarly the threat should have been there if they had been holding up his transfer activities.
If they called his bluff at least he could say he had made a big cock up in selling to them. The honesty would have gone some way to saving his reputation. This would have been helped further by joining the Trust and combining shares to ensure a veto option was in place for future decisions.
For me he is either cocking things up on his own or allowing the group he sold out to to run the club into the ground by their poor decision making.
Allegedly of course ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:27 - Jan 23 with 2661 viewsJackfath

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer still.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:28 - Jan 23 with 2654 viewsbonymine

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:24 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

It shows an intelligence that you've got an open minded and are not just an insular, bigoted and thick individual.

#OnthePayroll.....???

and there’s certainly one ONE Dumb Ass who will EVER post on here Chrissy my boy just take a look in the mirror 👍

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:30 - Jan 23 with 2649 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:24 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

I suggest you review your post in context of what you have already contributed in this thread.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:54 - Jan 23 with 2596 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:28 - Jan 23 by bonymine

#OnthePayroll.....???

and there’s certainly one ONE Dumb Ass who will EVER post on here Chrissy my boy just take a look in the mirror 👍

You're pissed again as well are you?

Can't understand a word, sorry.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:55 - Jan 23 with 2588 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:30 - Jan 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

I suggest you review your post in context of what you have already contributed in this thread.

Lost me, i'm sorry.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 2582 viewsbonymine

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:54 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

You're pissed again as well are you?

Can't understand a word, sorry.

Not at all Chris what makes you think that ? ....

It’s simple English really......if only you could READ ?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:00 - Jan 23 with 2574 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:55 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Lost me, i'm sorry.

Exactly.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 2557 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 21:58 - Jan 23 by bonymine

Not at all Chris what makes you think that ? ....

It’s simple English really......if only you could READ ?

Sorry mate, I wasn't having a go. I just didn't understand

What's your name by the way?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:06 - Jan 23 with 2548 viewsAngelRangelQS

I’m no fan of Jenkins and I think he’s a twt but we can’t exactly blame him for everything that has gone wrong and then give him no credit for good decisions can we?
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:10 - Jan 23 with 2535 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wouldnt suprise me if the Res was right on this. Jenkins, despite being a snake, knows that relegation would be the end of his annual salary gravy train.

The Yanks dont want to stump up for the 3rd time by removing a manager and coaching staff, paying them off. It basically undoes all the work theyve done getting anyone and everything off the payroll. It messes with their financial ratios. The bottom line looks far less positive for any quick flip

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 2531 viewsbonymine

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:05 - Jan 23 by TheResurrection

Sorry mate, I wasn't having a go. I just didn't understand

What's your name by the way?

Ask your mate SwanseaCityX Chris he knows who I am and where I live .....I even invited him down for a cuppa and a chat last weekend but he didn’t show up ......

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 2528 viewsAngelRangelQS

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:10 - Jan 23 by PozuelosSideys

Wouldnt suprise me if the Res was right on this. Jenkins, despite being a snake, knows that relegation would be the end of his annual salary gravy train.

The Yanks dont want to stump up for the 3rd time by removing a manager and coaching staff, paying them off. It basically undoes all the work theyve done getting anyone and everything off the payroll. It messes with their financial ratios. The bottom line looks far less positive for any quick flip

I don’t think it costs as much to pay off the likes of Guidolin, Bradley and Clement as people think
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:16 - Jan 23 with 2517 viewsPozuelosSideys

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:11 - Jan 23 by AngelRangelQS

I don’t think it costs as much to pay off the likes of Guidolin, Bradley and Clement as people think

I think it does. Given our annual income is C£120m and our salary/income ratio is already at about 80%.

We stump up a relatively large % of the remaining contract for all parties. Peanuts maybe, but still enough to eat significantly into any budget left over, especially as they are trying to run with no debt.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:17 - Jan 23 with 2514 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:06 - Jan 23 by AngelRangelQS

I’m no fan of Jenkins and I think he’s a twt but we can’t exactly blame him for everything that has gone wrong and then give him no credit for good decisions can we?

This is the way I feel.

I warned against hero worshipping him along with the other Directors for so many years and for the very reasons that's since become reality.

But where's the balance in the childish screams and moans now? There always needs to be balance.

Every little thing some fans perceive has gone wrong or any chance they get to point the finger, whether it's fair or total bollocks, it's all on Jenkins.

As is already proving, we need him around for a little while longer yet.

And the other thing is the SCSA and the Union need to publicly climb down from their protest assault. There wasn't a hint of it at the Liverpool game and it really showed in the stands and thus onto the pitch.

Leave it there and support your football club FFS

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:18 - Jan 23 with 2506 viewsAngelRangelQS

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:16 - Jan 23 by PozuelosSideys

I think it does. Given our annual income is C£120m and our salary/income ratio is already at about 80%.

We stump up a relatively large % of the remaining contract for all parties. Peanuts maybe, but still enough to eat significantly into any budget left over, especially as they are trying to run with no debt.

I’d imagine there’d be early termination payments set out in the contracts and for the untried/untested managers the club holds all the cards

I bet someone like Fat Sam doesn’t have them though
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:21 - Jan 23 with 2493 viewsPozuelosSideys

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 22:18 - Jan 23 by AngelRangelQS

I’d imagine there’d be early termination payments set out in the contracts and for the untried/untested managers the club holds all the cards

I bet someone like Fat Sam doesn’t have them though

You could well be right and i hope you are. Id be interested whether anyone knew that for sure. It seems like decent business sense to me, but whether lessons have been learned, i dunno!?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024