Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok own up... 10:16 - Jan 23 with 3212 viewsMrSwerve

Who else woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat with visions of Firmino's header sneaking into the goal at the far post...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ok own up... on 10:18 - Jan 23 with 3200 viewsSTID2017

About time we had a rub of the green

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ok own up... on 10:23 - Jan 23 with 3168 viewsWAFU

Nobody did.
Ok own up... on 10:23 - Jan 23 with 3169 viewsswanjackal

My dreams involved Klopp and myself running hand in hand through a nudist beach being chased by Burgess Meredith, in just his Penguin top hat, whipping both our posteriors with a Barbie beach towel, as we all giggled like schoolgirls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ok own up... on 10:24 - Jan 23 with 3160 viewshammy

Ok own up... on 10:18 - Jan 23 by STID2017

About time we had a rub of the green

Yes indeed and old shines teeth has had a few spawny goals against us previously 😁

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Ok own up... on 10:27 - Jan 23 with 3144 viewscentrestandswan

Ok own up... on 10:23 - Jan 23 by swanjackal

My dreams involved Klopp and myself running hand in hand through a nudist beach being chased by Burgess Meredith, in just his Penguin top hat, whipping both our posteriors with a Barbie beach towel, as we all giggled like schoolgirls.

That's me finished with Nytol !

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Ok own up... on 11:11 - Jan 23 with 3057 viewsBloodyhills

I dreamt of a formula 1 car stuck in the granny's custard in Swansea bay with the tide slowly coming in and the driver's face looking increasingly panicked.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ok own up... on 12:05 - Jan 23 with 2970 viewsFireboy2

Ok own up... on 11:11 - Jan 23 by Bloodyhills

I dreamt of a formula 1 car stuck in the granny's custard in Swansea bay with the tide slowly coming in and the driver's face looking increasingly panicked.

Grannys custard

Havent heard that in while
Ok own up... on 12:07 - Jan 23 with 2961 viewsjackal

Seek help.
Login to get fewer ads

Ok own up... on 12:16 - Jan 23 with 2924 viewsMo_Wives

Yes, I seen you. Shouted but you didn't hear.

Btw, I know why that ball hit the post. God was on our side. If you go to the highlights (on official site) at 5:14/5:15 mins, you will see he's in goals for us.

Pfft, no evidence of God...checkmate, atheists.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ok own up... on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 2910 viewsMo_Wives

Ok own up... on 10:24 - Jan 23 by hammy

Yes indeed and old shines teeth has had a few spawny goals against us previously 😁

His teeth are extremely bright.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ok own up... on 12:20 - Jan 23 with 2900 viewsswanjackal

Ok own up... on 12:07 - Jan 23 by jackal

Seek help.

I did, that's why Burgess was there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ok own up... on 12:58 - Jan 23 with 2774 viewsGlyn1

So it's not just me then.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ok own up... on 13:26 - Jan 23 with 2673 viewsswanforthemoney

Couldn’t get to sleep last night. It must have been the adrenaline from the tension of the last 15 minutes.

I stand in the North Stand

Ok own up... on 15:57 - Jan 23 with 2540 viewsawayjack

Must confess watched re-run until 1am so couldn't sleep much. Still had extra spring in step this morning.
Ok own up... on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 2521 viewsJethroJack

Ok own up... on 15:57 - Jan 23 by awayjack

Must confess watched re-run until 1am so couldn't sleep much. Still had extra spring in step this morning.

So, it was still 1-0 the second time round then.
Ok own up... on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 2418 viewsJackSkellington

Ok own up... on 12:16 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

Yes, I seen you. Shouted but you didn't hear.

Btw, I know why that ball hit the post. God was on our side. If you go to the highlights (on official site) at 5:14/5:15 mins, you will see he's in goals for us.

Pfft, no evidence of God...checkmate, atheists.

Yes but when Firmino's header hit the post, I did rather loudly and forcefully exclaim something about fornicating with his son... so real or not, he has his uses.
Ok own up... on 21:43 - Jan 23 with 2266 viewsswan85

No, no dream like that last night. But the night before I dreamt we were properly cut adrift on the points, not sure who we lost to in the dream, but I remember waking up feeling really down and it was one of those that felt like a real dream (nightmare)

But of course this morning we are not adrift and it's any 3 from 10 in it now!
Ok own up... on 21:49 - Jan 23 with 2245 viewsjack2jack

Slept like a log,a real tonic that was last night,let's kick on from here,nice little run,just to calm the nerves like.
Ok own up... on 22:21 - Jan 23 with 2180 viewsHwylBento

Ok own up... on 21:49 - Jan 23 by jack2jack

Slept like a log,a real tonic that was last night,let's kick on from here,nice little run,just to calm the nerves like.

a nice little run will do us well now, bring on the gooners
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024