Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa leaving 16:49 - Jan 23 with 45176 viewsswanskid95

According to multiple Spanish journalists , he's agreed contract talks with Sevilla, shame to see him go if true.
Roque Mesa leaving on 10:52 - Jan 25 with 3443 viewsLandore_Jack

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:42 - Jan 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, really.
A couple of injuries and we won't have a mid field without him.

Bang on.

#backtojack

Roque Mesa leaving on 11:14 - Jan 25 with 3373 viewspencoedjack

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:21 - Jan 25 by Drizzy

Treated poorly and never given a fair crack buts it hard to look at his performances as anything more than underwhelming.

Definitely a talented player but we don't have the time to allow him to get acclimatised to the PL in our current predicament.

Spot on as usual Drizzy
Roque Mesa leaving on 11:36 - Jan 25 with 3336 viewstrampie

Its all relative depending on the division with first tier players tending to be better than fourth tier players etc but Mesa is currently the worst player I have seen for the Swans in the top tier.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Roque Mesa leaving on 11:37 - Jan 25 with 3331 viewsLohengrin

Roque Mesa leaving on 11:36 - Jan 25 by trampie

Its all relative depending on the division with first tier players tending to be better than fourth tier players etc but Mesa is currently the worst player I have seen for the Swans in the top tier.

Did you have your eyes shut when Ngog was wandering about the field?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Roque Mesa leaving on 11:40 - Jan 25 with 3317 viewsjack_lord

Roque Mesa leaving on 11:37 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

Did you have your eyes shut when Ngog was wandering about the field?

That was my first thought. There are quite a few others too.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:03 - Jan 25 with 3247 viewsnantywatcher

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:42 - Jan 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, really.
A couple of injuries and we won't have a mid field without him.

Fulton is a far better player than Mesa, more reliable, stronger and a threat in the box, all he needs to do now is to improve on his pointing skills.
Roque Mesa leaving on 12:08 - Jan 25 with 3230 viewsLandore_Jack

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:03 - Jan 25 by nantywatcher

Fulton is a far better player than Mesa, more reliable, stronger and a threat in the box, all he needs to do now is to improve on his pointing skills.

Jay Fulton?

#backtojack

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:13 - Jan 25 with 3203 viewsnantywatcher

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:08 - Jan 25 by Landore_Jack

Jay Fulton?

Far better player and with a brain as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:18 - Jan 25 with 3179 viewsBrother_Ben

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:13 - Jan 25 by nantywatcher

agree

maybe he needs to change his name to Jao Fultano or some-such
Roque Mesa leaving on 12:18 - Jan 25 with 3177 viewsPegojack

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:43 - Jan 25 by jedmo_jack

Another Spanish media outlet, Estadio Deportivo, claim the Roque Mesa deal is close. They say Swansea must continue to pay a part of Mesa’s £2.5million-per-year salary even if he leaves for Sevilla – and that both parties are working to secure the deal.

Paying a player not to be here apparently?...

Another classic Jenkins/scouting team clusterf*ck, and the explanation (along with a helping hand from the Yankee hedge fund boys) for why we find ourselves at the bottom of the league and favourites for relegation. I'd have to laugh if I wasn't crying.

The Jenkins apologists who have surfaced on here lately can go and do one.
Roque Mesa leaving on 12:21 - Jan 25 with 3160 viewsWAFU

Fingers crossed he does go. . Yet another crap signing. Anyone can play side to side 5 yard passes.

Another own goal from our horrific scouting dept. Get rid ASAP.
Roque Mesa leaving on 12:36 - Jan 25 with 3131 viewsdameedna

Looks like the intelligensia have logged on again
Roque Mesa leaving on 12:44 - Jan 25 with 3098 viewsperchrockjack

I had my eyes shut alright when Ngog was on the field of play

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:55 - Jan 25 with 3046 viewspencoedjack

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:18 - Jan 25 by Pegojack

Another classic Jenkins/scouting team clusterf*ck, and the explanation (along with a helping hand from the Yankee hedge fund boys) for why we find ourselves at the bottom of the league and favourites for relegation. I'd have to laugh if I wasn't crying.

The Jenkins apologists who have surfaced on here lately can go and do one.

Indeed HJ

The amount of money wasted by our DOF is pitiful, how he clings on to his job is incredible.

Surely there are far better people available whose job is to source players for our club.
Roque Mesa leaving on 13:17 - Jan 25 with 2993 viewsValeJack

If I'd spent £30million in my role (unlikely!) and secured next to nothing in terms of ROI - I'd 100% get the sack and possibly face gross misconduct proceedings.

Shambles.
Roque Mesa leaving on 13:17 - Jan 25 with 2992 viewsSwanjaxs

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:55 - Jan 25 by pencoedjack

Indeed HJ

The amount of money wasted by our DOF is pitiful, how he clings on to his job is incredible.

Surely there are far better people available whose job is to source players for our club.

So Roque Mesa goes out on loan from a team bottom of the PL to a to a top 6 La Liga side.... good business Huw 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Roque Mesa leaving on 13:27 - Jan 25 with 2959 viewsperchrockjack

So no player unable to get a place in a starting place anywhere wants to join us?

We must be poison

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Roque Mesa leaving on 18:30 - Jan 25 with 2732 viewsMoscowJack

Roque Mesa leaving on 13:27 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

So no player unable to get a place in a starting place anywhere wants to join us?

We must be poison

Perchie, there are thousands, but we don't need average players who are sitting on benches, we need top quality players who are maybe sitting on benches because there are even better players in front of them....or maybe the team's formation isn't suited, etc.

They key point isn't just finding someone, but someone extremely special as we really need someone to bring the x factor to our game. We're really missing it at the moment.

As I wrote to someone today, the team and formation that we played against Liverpool will do in most away games but we need to be on the front foot in all our home game (Citeh excepted) and a few away if we're going to get over 36 points. At the moment, our squad doesn't consist of enough creative players for us to get on the front foot.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Roque Mesa leaving on 18:35 - Jan 25 with 2713 viewsWarwickHunt

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:08 - Jan 25 by Landore_Jack

Jay Fulton?

Innit. Humour him.
Roque Mesa leaving on 18:58 - Jan 25 with 2636 viewsmax936

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:43 - Jan 25 by jedmo_jack

Another Spanish media outlet, Estadio Deportivo, claim the Roque Mesa deal is close. They say Swansea must continue to pay a part of Mesa’s £2.5million-per-year salary even if he leaves for Sevilla – and that both parties are working to secure the deal.

Paying a player not to be here apparently?...

Its the Swansea Way, well the Jenkins way, the useless steaming pile of shit that is drawing 500k a year out of the Club. ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Roque Mesa leaving on 19:18 - Jan 25 with 2600 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa leaving on 12:13 - Jan 25 by nantywatcher

He’s a better player than he gets credit for, but he’s not even close to being as good as Mesa. Hopefully he gets a good run of games at Wigan. With Mesa and Ki probably both leaving in the summer, he may get a run here next season.
Roque Mesa leaving on 19:20 - Jan 25 with 2592 viewsJonTheJack

Honestly this post is worthy of deleting your Planet Swans account, and then calling your ISP to rip any sort of cabling away from your house providing you access to the Internet.
Roque Mesa leaving on 19:25 - Jan 25 with 2579 viewsjack247

Roque Mesa leaving on 19:20 - Jan 25 by JonTheJack

Honestly this post is worthy of deleting your Planet Swans account, and then calling your ISP to rip any sort of cabling away from your house providing you access to the Internet.

Don’t worry about Trampie. He’d be all over Mesa if he was from Aberystwyth.
Roque Mesa leaving on 00:12 - Jan 26 with 2437 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roque Mesa leaving on 19:20 - Jan 25 by JonTheJack

And then burn his cottage down. Oh the poetic irony !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roque Mesa leaving on 09:26 - Jan 26 with 2241 viewsBloodyhills

You ever see Itay Schechter?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024