Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa leaving 16:49 - Jan 23 with 45171 viewsswanskid95

According to multiple Spanish journalists , he's agreed contract talks with Sevilla, shame to see him go if true.
Roque Mesa leaving on 08:34 - Mar 31 with 1535 viewsSTID2017

Roque Mesa leaving on 11:48 - Mar 29 by monmouth

.....said absolutely nobody at the time he was signed.

100% agree

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Roque Mesa leaving on 08:58 - Mar 31 with 1501 viewstrampie

I thought he would be a disaster bordering on knew he would be a disaster, he was not what Swansea needed [and that is not aftertiming] he had no goals in him, no assists in him, no creativity just a sitting midfielder, for Swansea, yes Swansea to pay so much money for such a player was ridiculous, ok paying the big bucks for a creative/goalscoring player and hoping he comes off in the Premier League but for a sitting midfielder it was just criminal and the Swans had lost/knew they were going to lose Siggy and Llorente which was basically all the creativity and goals in the team.

Could the guy pick up the speed of the Premier League ?, could he deal with less time on the ball ?, people running at him ?, the physicality of the league ?
At least a big money forward player should be able to put a chance away or strike a penalty/free kick while he is getting used to the Prem so paying the bucks for them and hoping they come off is fine but for Swansea to pay that type of money for that type of player was a massive risk and he was not what was needed anyway.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Roque Mesa leaving on 09:56 - Mar 31 with 1471 viewsSTID2017

Roque Mesa leaving on 08:58 - Mar 31 by trampie

I thought he would be a disaster bordering on knew he would be a disaster, he was not what Swansea needed [and that is not aftertiming] he had no goals in him, no assists in him, no creativity just a sitting midfielder, for Swansea, yes Swansea to pay so much money for such a player was ridiculous, ok paying the big bucks for a creative/goalscoring player and hoping he comes off in the Premier League but for a sitting midfielder it was just criminal and the Swans had lost/knew they were going to lose Siggy and Llorente which was basically all the creativity and goals in the team.

Could the guy pick up the speed of the Premier League ?, could he deal with less time on the ball ?, people running at him ?, the physicality of the league ?
At least a big money forward player should be able to put a chance away or strike a penalty/free kick while he is getting used to the Prem so paying the bucks for them and hoping they come off is fine but for Swansea to pay that type of money for that type of player was a massive risk and he was not what was needed anyway.

Your in the wrong job.
You should be a football scout with your talent for spotting flaws that so many of us missed

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:00 - Mar 31 with 1470 viewsSgorioFruit

Roque Mesa leaving on 09:56 - Mar 31 by STID2017

Your in the wrong job.
You should be a football scout with your talent for spotting flaws that so many of us missed

or he could be just like me

send in a letter to the manager

resulting in the players departure

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:09 - Mar 31 with 1461 viewsSTID2017

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:00 - Mar 31 by SgorioFruit

or he could be just like me

send in a letter to the manager

resulting in the players departure

I'll have to try that:
" Dear Carlos, regarding Routledge, Carroll, Nordfelt, Tammy, (I am sure there are more but for now) please take them on your next fishing trip and "lose them overboard", accidentaly like? ATB your No 1 fan STID 2017

Roque Mesa leaving on 11:51 - Mar 31 with 1419 viewsSgorioFruit

Roque Mesa leaving on 10:09 - Mar 31 by STID2017

I'll have to try that:
" Dear Carlos, regarding Routledge, Carroll, Nordfelt, Tammy, (I am sure there are more but for now) please take them on your next fishing trip and "lose them overboard", accidentaly like? ATB your No 1 fan STID 2017

Even better,

If you put a SgorioFruit stamp of approval on the letter, then I can guarantee sky sports news or the BBC will be interested.

I talk from experience

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024