Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer news! 19:28 - Jan 23 with 4460 viewsSmileyBwoi

Is it true gaitain loan has been agreed by athletico? 125k a week apparently 😂

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Transfer news! on 19:29 - Jan 23 with 4444 viewskarnataka

No, apparently it's Atletico
Transfer news! on 19:53 - Jan 23 with 4257 viewsChief

Transfer news! on 19:29 - Jan 23 by karnataka

No, apparently it's Atletico

We can't loan anymore players in sorry.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Transfer news! on 19:53 - Jan 23 with 4254 viewsGixerJack

Not without a photo in the shirt with a scarf above his head
Transfer news! on 19:56 - Jan 23 with 4227 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Transfer news! on 19:53 - Jan 23 by Chief

really??

in which case this really was a non starter

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Transfer news! on 19:58 - Jan 23 with 4203 viewsGixerJack

Could we of Saches went back?
Transfer news! on 19:59 - Jan 23 with 4177 viewsChief

Transfer news! on 19:56 - Jan 23 by PatchesOHoulihan

really??

in which case this really was a non starter

Yeah a maximum of 2 registered at any one time. We obviously have Abraham and Sanches, so unless one of them goes back, getting Gaitan on loan is impossible.

Transfer news! on 20:00 - Jan 23 with 4153 viewsSwansea93

Under the rules in the Premier League Handbook 2017/18 (Download PDF, size: 46.1MB), there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs.

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 20:01]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Transfer news! on 20:01 - Jan 23 with 4127 viewsJango

Yes we can
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer news! on 20:01 - Jan 23 with 4122 viewsCrazedBison

Transfer news! on 19:59 - Jan 23 by Chief

Yeah a maximum of 2 registered at any one time. We obviously have Abraham and Sanches, so unless one of them goes back, getting Gaitan on loan is impossible.

I don’t know that we’re persuing Gaitan for a loan deal. It’s not like we can dictate wages if a player is loaned as they’re already under contract. That is unless he signs a new contract with Atletico.
Transfer news! on 20:03 - Jan 23 with 4082 viewsTheResurrection

Incorrect.

Obviously.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Transfer news! on 20:07 - Jan 23 with 4003 viewsshandyjack

well thats just nonsense

Poll: Expectation for the season

Transfer news! on 20:11 - Jan 23 with 3959 viewsChief

Am I only the only one who interprets the rules posted above as us only being allowed 2 have 2 loan signings at once then?

Which we currently already have...

Transfer news! on 20:12 - Jan 23 with 3936 viewsmax936

Transfer news! on 20:07 - Jan 23 by shandyjack

well thats just nonsense

I thought that only two British based players were allowed, but players from another Country was ok, how many I don't know?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Transfer news! on 20:13 - Jan 23 with 3916 viewsPawelAbbott

Transfer news! on 20:07 - Jan 23 by shandyjack

well thats just nonsense

It is 2 from league based clubs I.e. The football league and Prem.
That limit does not include players from other leagues.
Transfer news! on 20:14 - Jan 23 with 3903 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Transfer news! on 20:11 - Jan 23 by Chief

Am I only the only one who interprets the rules posted above as us only being allowed 2 have 2 loan signings at once then?

Domestic loans.

Watford had half a squad of foreign loans last season.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:14 - Jan 23 with 3900 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Transfer news! on 20:11 - Jan 23 by Chief

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Transfer news! on 20:15 - Jan 23 with 3878 viewsshandyjack

Transfer news! on 20:13 - Jan 23 by PawelAbbott

It is 2 from league based clubs I.e. The football league and Prem.
That limit does not include players from other leagues.

correct

Transfer news! on 20:17 - Jan 23 with 3851 viewsChief

I stand corrected.

Transfer news! on 20:19 - Jan 23 with 3826 viewsKennedy

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

Just call me JFK

Transfer news! on 20:34 - Jan 23 with 3684 views34dfgdf54

Transfer news! on 20:19 - Jan 23 by Kennedy

They are:

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

That’s what I thought/read on the Premier League website, a loan is a no go unless Sanches or Tammy are off.
Transfer news! on 20:45 - Jan 23 with 3547 viewsUxbridge

Transfer news! on 20:34 - Jan 23 by 34dfgdf54

That’s what I thought/read on the Premier League website, a loan is a no go unless Sanches or Tammy are off.

May want to to reread that paragraph in bold. Wouldn't apply to foreign loans.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Transfer news! on 20:45 - Jan 23 with 3543 viewsyescomeon

So, does that bit in bold mean there is no limit on how many loan players we can have?!

Upthecity!

Transfer news! on 20:50 - Jan 23 with 3492 viewsGriffting

S’land, Watford and West Ham to name a few all had +2 loanees last year.
Transfer news! on 20:52 - Jan 23 with 3456 viewsshandyjack

Transfer news! on 20:19 - Jan 23 by Kennedy

They are:

these rules only apply under these circumstances

Under the rules in the Premier League Handbook 2017/18 (Download PDF, size: 46.1MB), there are restrictions on how many players Premier League clubs can loan from other Premier League/English clubs.

Foreign loans are different rules

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024