Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Musical memories Morriston 20:58 - Jan 23 with 2684 viewscsf

Thought I'd put this out there for anyone who can make use of it. Mods, if not allowed please delete.

There's is a musical Memories Choir run on a Tuesday from 13:30 -15:30 at the Memorial hall in Morriston. There are three in total across Swansea, one in West Cross and one in Manselton. Aimed especially for those with Alzheimers or Dememntia we get together to have a singalong, a cuppa and a chat.

Anyone interested can pop along or PM me for more details
Musical memories Morriston on 21:10 - Jan 23 with 2655 viewsdickythorpe

I've watched more than several pieces on tv be they reports or documentaries that prove music stimulates the sufferer of this cruel condition.
A great idea and long may it continue.
Musical memories Morriston on 21:20 - Jan 23 with 2640 viewscsf

Musical memories Morriston on 21:10 - Jan 23 by dickythorpe

I've watched more than several pieces on tv be they reports or documentaries that prove music stimulates the sufferer of this cruel condition.
A great idea and long may it continue.

The one in West Cross is well established and has been going for about three years, I've been down and it's great. Manselton started after that and is going well. Funding was then provided for another to the North and that's how Morriston started, we're just trying to get it known now.
Musical memories Morriston on 21:54 - Jan 23 with 2606 viewsHwylBento

Top idea - I hope it all goes well
Musical memories Morriston on 22:49 - Jan 23 with 2573 viewsKilkennyjack

Thank you for the fantastic work you do.

Superb stuff.

Beware of the Risen People

Musical memories Morriston on 00:10 - Jan 24 with 2542 viewsBrynCartwright

A splendid, laudable initiative. From someone with a parent with advanced vascular dementia, all the very best of luck mate.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024