Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this just a publicity stunt? 21:30 - Jan 23 with 1230 viewsdickythorpe

Or is he for real?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-east-wales-42797558

Poll: Potter, exempt from blame?

Is this just a publicity stunt? on 21:44 - Jan 23 with 1179 viewsLohengrin

Sounds like he's telling them that their final year in secondary school is hugely important and has a massive bearing on how their whole life will pan out. So knuckle down.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Is this just a publicity stunt? on 22:14 - Jan 23 with 1112 viewsHwylBento

Wow that's crazy. Maybe he was trying to get himself fired and wanted to go out with a laugh.

Is this just a publicity stunt? on 08:40 - Jan 24 with 958 viewsBrynCartwright

It's inevitable that spending a lot of time with a partner rather than knuckling down with studies will be detrimental to success in qualifications. I ended up with a 2/2 at Uni instead of a 2/1 because I was with a girlfriend so much. I mean...we were constantly shagging.

Suspension or expelling pupils is way too harsh a punishment though for the crime of loving another human being. That's just reprehensible..

I can see this as the plot for a tear jerker play or musical where the audience can hiss at the evil headmaster.

Poll: When u die do you want to be...

Is this just a publicity stunt? on 09:03 - Jan 24 with 914 viewsswanjackal

Is this just a publicity stunt? on 08:40 - Jan 24 by BrynCartwright

It's inevitable that spending a lot of time with a partner rather than knuckling down with studies will be detrimental to success in qualifications. I ended up with a 2/2 at Uni instead of a 2/1 because I was with a girlfriend so much. I mean...we were constantly shagging.

Suspension or expelling pupils is way too harsh a punishment though for the crime of loving another human being. That's just reprehensible..

I can see this as the plot for a tear jerker play or musical where the audience can hiss at the evil headmaster.

I dont know if it's as harsh as being banned from a local pool for similar reasons. Took my fat dog in to get some aquatic exercises, but was kicked out after being referred to the rules.....no heavy petting!

"Heaven preserve us, from the sincere reformer who knows what's good for you and by heaven is gonna make you do it whether you like it or not." ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019