Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this just a publicity stunt? 21:30 - Jan 23 with 1793 viewsdickythorpe

Or is he for real?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-east-wales-42797558
Is this just a publicity stunt? on 21:44 - Jan 23 with 1742 viewsLohengrin

Sounds like he's telling them that their final year in secondary school is hugely important and has a massive bearing on how their whole life will pan out. So knuckle down.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Is this just a publicity stunt? on 22:14 - Jan 23 with 1675 viewsHwylBento

Wow that's crazy. Maybe he was trying to get himself fired and wanted to go out with a laugh.
Is this just a publicity stunt? on 08:40 - Jan 24 with 1521 viewsBrynCartwright

It's inevitable that spending a lot of time with a partner rather than knuckling down with studies will be detrimental to success in qualifications. I ended up with a 2/2 at Uni instead of a 2/1 because I was with a girlfriend so much. I mean...we were constantly shagging.

Suspension or expelling pupils is way too harsh a punishment though for the crime of loving another human being. That's just reprehensible..

I can see this as the plot for a tear jerker play or musical where the audience can hiss at the evil headmaster.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Is this just a publicity stunt? on 09:03 - Jan 24 with 1477 viewsswanjackal

Is this just a publicity stunt? on 08:40 - Jan 24 by BrynCartwright

It's inevitable that spending a lot of time with a partner rather than knuckling down with studies will be detrimental to success in qualifications. I ended up with a 2/2 at Uni instead of a 2/1 because I was with a girlfriend so much. I mean...we were constantly shagging.

Suspension or expelling pupils is way too harsh a punishment though for the crime of loving another human being. That's just reprehensible..

I can see this as the plot for a tear jerker play or musical where the audience can hiss at the evil headmaster.

I dont know if it's as harsh as being banned from a local pool for similar reasons. Took my fat dog in to get some aquatic exercises, but was kicked out after being referred to the rules.....no heavy petting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024