Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement Pundit 01:22 - Jan 24 with 4122 viewsWanderer

Sorry if this point has been raised somewhere already, but I was trawling the net for highlights and reaction and lo and behold, BEIN sports had Keys & Gray as usual with pundits Leon Osman and Paul Clement!
I was uncomfortable but how did PC feel !!, few weeks back getting smashed 5-0 then watching the guy who replaced you masterminding a 1-0 victory, having to sit there and squirm on a world wide media, I mean wtf was he doing, awkward & baffling I thought.
Paul Clement Pundit on 06:08 - Jan 24 with 4024 viewsangryjack

He wasn't in charge when we lost 5 o
Paul Clement Pundit on 06:26 - Jan 24 with 3992 viewsWanderer

Paul Clement Pundit on 06:08 - Jan 24 by angryjack

He wasn't in charge when we lost 5 o

whoops my bad, of course Leon was picking up the slack then.
Paul Clement Pundit on 06:53 - Jan 24 with 3945 viewskarnataka

I saw that on YouTube. I was wondering who the fat bald bloke was until he spoke. Didn't realise that's what Andy Gray looked like these days! They were discussing why Adam Lallana was allowed to wear blue boots ffs so gave up on that one.
Paul Clement Pundit on 07:37 - Jan 24 with 3813 views1jack

Paul Clement Pundit on 06:53 - Jan 24 by karnataka

I saw that on YouTube. I was wondering who the fat bald bloke was until he spoke. Didn't realise that's what Andy Gray looked like these days! They were discussing why Adam Lallana was allowed to wear blue boots ffs so gave up on that one.

did exactly the same as you. They haven't moved with the times at all that lot, still stuck in the '80's, guess that's one of the reasons they're not still ay sky.
Oh and because they're shit.
Paul Clement Pundit on 09:21 - Jan 24 with 3614 viewsJethroJack

Aren't Gray & Keys fronting some sports show in the Middle East somewhere. Both look like they've been overdoing the pies. When they mentioned Lallana's blue boots, I thought they were going to use it as another excuse for why Liverpool lost.

To be fair to Clem, he seemed genuine enough when he spoke positively about the players.
Paul Clement Pundit on 10:44 - Jan 24 with 3428 viewsyescomeon

The sound was off pre-amp in the pub I watched the match, but from what I saw it seemed a bit like they were rubbing Bilić's face in the fact he was sacked.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024