Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Circles Tyres 14:31 - Jan 24 with 3467 viewsBrynCartwright

Need 2 front tyres on the motor, but have yet to use Black Circles via the internet. Anyone used them at all and what did you think?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Black Circles Tyres on 14:34 - Jan 24 with 3464 viewsjack2jack

try these boys smartyres ask for Steve. Cheapest I could find, and they'll come to you or anywhere convenient
Tele:- Swansea Call 07792 400555
Black Circles Tyres on 14:35 - Jan 24 with 3460 viewsBrynCartwright

Thanks J2J.

Black Circles Tyres on 14:38 - Jan 24 with 3454 viewsjack2jack

Black Circles Tyres on 14:35 - Jan 24 by BrynCartwright

Thanks J2J.

No problem, let me know how you get on :)
Black Circles Tyres on 15:06 - Jan 24 with 3428 viewsScotia

Never used them but have searched for prices. I've always found cheaper locally. Town Tyres in the enterprise zone usually.
Black Circles Tyres on 15:43 - Jan 24 with 3390 viewsswanjackal

Black Circles Tyres on 15:06 - Jan 24 by Scotia

Never used them but have searched for prices. I've always found cheaper locally. Town Tyres in the enterprise zone usually.

Town were cheaper than Black circles for me last march. Was at town having a slow puncture repair this morn for a £5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Black Circles Tyres on 18:24 - Jan 24 with 3314 viewsBrynCartwright

Thanks chaps. I haven't rung anyone yet but will add to the thread once I've booked it.

Black Circles Tyres on 18:26 - Jan 24 with 3306 viewsNeath_Jack

I used them a fortnight ago, cheapest i could find for good quality tyres.

Had them fitted at a local ATS, no problems at all and will be using them for my next tyres as well.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Black Circles Tyres on 19:28 - Jan 24 with 3257 viewsmitchwales

Have used them a couple of time. Very good.
Login to get fewer ads

Black Circles Tyres on 19:34 - Jan 24 with 3248 viewsmonmouth

Used them for a while. They were fine. On the net, Malvern tyres or the tyre group now (king David tyres I think in Swansea) were cheaper than black circles, but eventually found an independent in Newport cheaper and better again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Black Circles Tyres on 19:35 - Jan 24 with 3246 viewsN_T_J

Black Circles Tyres on 14:34 - Jan 24 by jack2jack

try these boys smartyres ask for Steve. Cheapest I could find, and they'll come to you or anywhere convenient
Tele:- Swansea Call 07792 400555

I shall give them a ring tomorrow aswell. Need two run flats, prices around £500 a pair of Bridgestones
Black Circles Tyres on 19:37 - Jan 24 with 3243 viewsGrandPrix

They are good, just like tyres on my drive were.

Smart tyre (as suggested) were actually the sub contractor for Black Circle when they came out to me.

Had a bit of an issue as they couldn't fulfil the slot day and time so they discounted my purchase as due to inconvenience.

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Black Circles Tyres on 19:48 - Jan 24 with 3229 viewsjack2jack

Black Circles Tyres on 19:35 - Jan 24 by N_T_J

I shall give them a ring tomorrow aswell. Need two run flats, prices around £500 a pair of Bridgestones

I saved around 20 quid a tyre on two Avon ZV5's.
Had them fitted the next day after I'd initially rung them.
I can only speak as I find,I'd been on the net and rung around they came out the cheapest,think they've got a place on Carmarthen Road as well!
Black Circles Tyres on 19:50 - Jan 24 with 3224 viewsdickythorpe

I can't praise Briway tyres enough if anyone is looking for for tyres on a budget. I had my worries but they have been proved to have been unfounded. Great stuff.
Black Circles Tyres on 20:08 - Jan 24 with 3204 viewsN_T_J

Black Circles Tyres on 19:48 - Jan 24 by jack2jack

I saved around 20 quid a tyre on two Avon ZV5's.
Had them fitted the next day after I'd initially rung them.
I can only speak as I find,I'd been on the net and rung around they came out the cheapest,think they've got a place on Carmarthen Road as well!

Will ring tomorrow. Thank you
Black Circles Tyres on 12:34 - Jan 25 with 3070 viewsPegojack

Black Circles Tyres on 18:24 - Jan 24 by BrynCartwright

Thanks chaps. I haven't rung anyone yet but will add to the thread once I've booked it.

Hi Bryn, I've always used MyTyres off tinternet, they always come up trumps for me. Prices include delivery to your door, then you get them fitted for about a tenner a throw at any local tyre fitters.
The tyres always have independent ratings and comments next to them on the website so you can make an informed choice. My Audi goes through low profile tyres like b*ggery, but I've saved a fair amount by using Star Performers from S Korea, good quality, last well and very reasonable price (unlike Ki Sung Yung).
Black Circles Tyres on 14:00 - Jan 25 with 3030 viewsNeath_Jack

Black Circles Tyres on 12:34 - Jan 25 by Pegojack

Hi Bryn, I've always used MyTyres off tinternet, they always come up trumps for me. Prices include delivery to your door, then you get them fitted for about a tenner a throw at any local tyre fitters.
The tyres always have independent ratings and comments next to them on the website so you can make an informed choice. My Audi goes through low profile tyres like b*ggery, but I've saved a fair amount by using Star Performers from S Korea, good quality, last well and very reasonable price (unlike Ki Sung Yung).

Black Circles include fitting as well, with a local garage of your choice. The tyres get delivered straight to that garage.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024