Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great band playing Friday night 18:24 - Jan 24 with 1423 viewsMuteswan

Tony O’Malley Band are playing at the Dylan Thomas Theatre.

http://www.swanseajazzland.co.uk/ourtickets/prod_6253549-FRIDAY-SPECIAL-DYLAN-TH

Great way to start the weekend.
Great band playing Friday night on 19:59 - Jan 24 with 1391 viewsWarwickHunt

Kokomo were a great band - saw them numerous times on the London pub circuit back in the day.

Well worth catching - especially if Neil Hubbard and Mel Collins are playing.
Great band playing Friday night on 21:25 - Jan 25 with 1295 viewsMuteswan

Great band playing Friday night on 19:59 - Jan 24 by WarwickHunt

Kokomo were a great band - saw them numerous times on the London pub circuit back in the day.

Well worth catching - especially if Neil Hubbard and Mel Collins are playing.

Last time I saw them in Swansea ,Tony had three young guys backing on guitar, bass and drums and they were fantastic.
I’d like to add, in case people are put off as it is put on by Swansea Jazzland , this is a Blues, funk , soul sound . Mind you , there’s nothing wrong with jazz 😁 . Hopefully there will be another Swansea Jazz Festival for everyone to get excited about this summer. 👍
Great band playing Friday night on 11:17 - Jan 27 with 1208 viewsMuteswan

Great band playing Friday night on 21:25 - Jan 25 by Muteswan

Last time I saw them in Swansea ,Tony had three young guys backing on guitar, bass and drums and they were fantastic.
I’d like to add, in case people are put off as it is put on by Swansea Jazzland , this is a Blues, funk , soul sound . Mind you , there’s nothing wrong with jazz 😁 . Hopefully there will be another Swansea Jazz Festival for everyone to get excited about this summer. 👍

Fantastic show last night by Tony O’Malley band, four great musicians and really tight.
They played originals , Kokomo stuff and covered other artists including Bill Withers.
Check out future gigs including Shakatac, Marcus Malone band and Hamish Stuart (ex Average White Band) at...

http://www.swanseajazzland.co.uk/ourtickets/cat_987629-Forthcoming-Concerts.html
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024