Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA Football365 Article 13:48 - Jan 25 with 11054 viewsDevz00

Sorry if this has been mentioned, couldn’t see it anywhere.
A good article and nice to see the SCSA getting some media coverage.

http://www.football365.com/news/swansea-city-and-the-fans-long-road-back-to-jack

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

SCSA Football365 Article on 15:20 - Jan 25 with 9275 viewspencoedjack

Indeed a nice article

Well down to the guys at SCSA
SCSA Football365 Article on 17:46 - Jan 25 with 9162 viewsBigPhilG

Fair play I have to give credit to the fans who've formed the SCSA. I wish them every success and hope their meeting week is well attended
SCSA Football365 Article on 17:53 - Jan 25 with 9139 viewslonglostjack

Seconded.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

SCSA Football365 Article on 08:29 - Jan 26 with 8952 viewsthenorthbankbog

What a load of crap. There’s a photo in the article showing fans holding up flyers yet that idiot says in the article that no one has done anything, did the flyers miraculously appear or were they handed out? The Union have been active since before the SCSA was formed, as I’ve suspected the SCSA is all about ego’s. There’s a lot more dirt on the SCSA and some of the people behind with things that they’ve done. I’ll wait until after their meeting next week to reveal it.
SCSA Football365 Article on 08:35 - Jan 26 with 8934 viewsHeadmaster

SCSA Football365 Article on 08:29 - Jan 26 by thenorthbankbog

What a load of crap. There’s a photo in the article showing fans holding up flyers yet that idiot says in the article that no one has done anything, did the flyers miraculously appear or were they handed out? The Union have been active since before the SCSA was formed, as I’ve suspected the SCSA is all about ego’s. There’s a lot more dirt on the SCSA and some of the people behind with things that they’ve done. I’ll wait until after their meeting next week to reveal it.

For God's sake, isn't it bad enough we have a division between the club and fans, and now we have a division between fans at a time when we need to pull together. The people who run the club are the problem, not anybody else. Who cares if the Union came first? You both have the same goals! And no, I'm not part of the SCSA or the Union, though I support both in their efforts to highlight the incompetence and greed of Jenkins and co.
SCSA Football365 Article on 08:36 - Jan 26 with 8929 viewsPhil_S

That's quite pathetic. If you have issues put them in the public domain and let people judge for themselves

Or you could just unite with the guys who I believe met with you last week and sat down to discuss the common goals that you have.

You seem very divisive and I'm not sure why

Put it on the table
SCSA Football365 Article on 08:47 - Jan 26 with 8905 viewspencoedjack

What a fuking childish post 'I’ll wait until after their meeting next week to reveal it'. Sounds like you are the one with an ego fella.

I'm sure there are people within the union that 'dirt' could be dished, but as far as I am aware they want to work together.

Get real.
SCSA Football365 Article on 08:52 - Jan 26 with 8893 viewsLoyal

What the hell is the matter with you, Tony and Andy etc. Why don't you just quit your nonsense and support everyone who is involved with a common purpose ? All i see on social media is you and your big mouth mates spoiling any chance of a United front by attacking people for no reason. Its almost as if you are all a bit thick. I know loads of people who just don't get why you are continually trying to point score. Work together ffs and stop banging your gums, its tiring and boring.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

SCSA Football365 Article on 08:55 - Jan 26 with 8882 viewsthenorthbankbog

SCSA Football365 Article on 08:35 - Jan 26 by Headmaster

For God's sake, isn't it bad enough we have a division between the club and fans, and now we have a division between fans at a time when we need to pull together. The people who run the club are the problem, not anybody else. Who cares if the Union came first? You both have the same goals! And no, I'm not part of the SCSA or the Union, though I support both in their efforts to highlight the incompetence and greed of Jenkins and co.

I heard that they met and from what I was told it all went well. I just find those comments in the article offensive against those of us who have been spreading the message since November. A bit of acknowledgement that groups are working together would have sent a better message
SCSA Football365 Article on 08:59 - Jan 26 with 8858 viewsLoyal

SCSA Football365 Article on 08:55 - Jan 26 by thenorthbankbog

I heard that they met and from what I was told it all went well. I just find those comments in the article offensive against those of us who have been spreading the message since November. A bit of acknowledgement that groups are working together would have sent a better message

Gethin FFS stop playing games.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

SCSA Football365 Article on 09:04 - Jan 26 with 8828 viewspencoedjack

SCSA Football365 Article on 08:55 - Jan 26 by thenorthbankbog

Sounds like you are the one with the 'ego' fella ....................

You made some flyers but were not mentioned in a article that the SCSA (through their decent media contacts) got to print.

Personally I don't want to get in tit for tat with you, but the SCSA do seem to have a good contacts in the media.
SCSA Football365 Article on 09:11 - Jan 26 with 8811 viewsthenorthbankbog

SCSA Football365 Article on 09:04 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

Sounds like you are the one with the 'ego' fella ....................

You made some flyers but were not mentioned in a article that the SCSA (through their decent media contacts) got to print.

Personally I don't want to get in tit for tat with you, but the SCSA do seem to have a good contacts in the media.

Not at all think about the message it would have sent that all groups were working together no need to mention by name. I just think it was a wasted opportunity to send a strong message out
SCSA Football365 Article on 09:20 - Jan 26 with 8784 viewsPhil_S

SCSA Football365 Article on 09:11 - Jan 26 by thenorthbankbog

Not at all think about the message it would have sent that all groups were working together no need to mention by name. I just think it was a wasted opportunity to send a strong message out

Indeed it could have been just like not making posts on a forum saying "There’s a lot more dirt on the SCSA and some of the people behind with things that they’ve done. I’ll wait until after their meeting next week to reveal it" suggests both groups are working together as well.

So as said before place it on the table as one of the people who is so intent on working together (and attended the meeting to which you referred)

This post has been edited by an administrator
SCSA Football365 Article on 09:29 - Jan 26 with 8747 viewsLoyal

SCSA Football365 Article on 09:20 - Jan 26 by Phil_S

Indeed it could have been just like not making posts on a forum saying "There’s a lot more dirt on the SCSA and some of the people behind with things that they’ve done. I’ll wait until after their meeting next week to reveal it" suggests both groups are working together as well.

So as said before place it on the table as one of the people who is so intent on working together (and attended the meeting to which you referred)

I agree phil. Ive been speaking to a friend of both of us. All we all see here is personal attacks from them to individuals and the scsa. Twitter is full of it from them, they are losing loads of support from floating fans and destroying the common purpose. Not sure why the fck you bother with them. They are poisonous and too stupid to see the damage they have done.
Fck em off.

SCSA Football365 Article on 10:02 - Jan 26 with 8706 viewsjack247

Pathetic post. This should never turn into Union v SCSA. Hopefully your not a prominent member of the Union, just an oddball with an axe to grind.

There is a lot of value in distributing flyers and talking to fans outside the ground. It shouldn’t matter who gets praise or media coverage, there is a common goal. It should be about that, not childish bickering.
SCSA Football365 Article on 11:24 - Jan 26 with 8631 viewsTheUnion

Right I’ve seen this thread I want to put a couple of things straight
1. The north bank bog is not me. I do know them and I’ve told them to wind their neck in. Yes they’re a big supporter of us the context of the comments don’t do anyone any good.
2. Yes we did meet with members of the SCSA on Saturday and we had a good meeting, they kept some things close to their chest which is understandable seeing as they have a launch meeting on Thursday and don’t know any of us.
3. Yes I did put a post on Facebook regarding comments in the article this was done out of frustration on my part. The comment came across as a bit ungrateful seeing as we’v been working together for a few weeks now. I’m not having a good time of things at the moment and every little thing annoys me. I have deleted it after thinking about it Mark who was being interviewed might have been a bit naive in his comments.
4. Our objective is to get Jenkins and the sellouts out of our club. How this is done I don’t care as long as we reach our first goal. Working together with the SCSA is we feel the best way as we agreed that three groups The Trust, The Union and The SCSA working together but separately at the same time will keep those in the hierarchy of the club on their toes. As long as the objective is achieved none of us are interested in pats on the back. We not interested in media exposure either I spoke on the radio a few weeks back and hated it.
SCSA Football365 Article on 12:01 - Jan 26 with 8556 viewsDevz00

The Union, fair play for posting honestly.

I think it's fair to say that as long as everyone has the same goals then you should put any differences to one side.

You mention your disinterest of media coverage - that's fine. You keep up the good work in your preferred ways and let the SCSA carry on getting the message out through the media if they wish.

Football365 is a popular website. I think that an article published on there about the current situation from Swans fans POV can only be a good thing. Most football fans aren't aware of the details here. You can bet the yanks and the sell-outs won't be happy with being painted negatively in the media.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

SCSA Football365 Article on 12:02 - Jan 26 with 8555 viewsjack247

SCSA Football365 Article on 11:24 - Jan 26 by TheUnion

Right I’ve seen this thread I want to put a couple of things straight
1. The north bank bog is not me. I do know them and I’ve told them to wind their neck in. Yes they’re a big supporter of us the context of the comments don’t do anyone any good.
2. Yes we did meet with members of the SCSA on Saturday and we had a good meeting, they kept some things close to their chest which is understandable seeing as they have a launch meeting on Thursday and don’t know any of us.
3. Yes I did put a post on Facebook regarding comments in the article this was done out of frustration on my part. The comment came across as a bit ungrateful seeing as we’v been working together for a few weeks now. I’m not having a good time of things at the moment and every little thing annoys me. I have deleted it after thinking about it Mark who was being interviewed might have been a bit naive in his comments.
4. Our objective is to get Jenkins and the sellouts out of our club. How this is done I don’t care as long as we reach our first goal. Working together with the SCSA is we feel the best way as we agreed that three groups The Trust, The Union and The SCSA working together but separately at the same time will keep those in the hierarchy of the club on their toes. As long as the objective is achieved none of us are interested in pats on the back. We not interested in media exposure either I spoke on the radio a few weeks back and hated it.

Point number 4.

Well said. Hopefully that’s the end of threads like this
SCSA Football365 Article on 12:38 - Jan 26 with 8486 viewsTheResurrection

Why don't you all just grow up and stop licking Phil Sumbler's arse? It's facking going through me the way he's using this site like he used it for the Trust, that he facked up.

I don't know why Phil firstly wants the demise of the Trust on his shoulders and then the relegation out of the Premier League

What a facking fan eh.... All about who???

Get behind Carlos Carvalhal.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

SCSA Football365 Article on 14:12 - Jan 26 with 8379 viewsPhil_S

SCSA Football365 Article on 12:38 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Why don't you all just grow up and stop licking Phil Sumbler's arse? It's facking going through me the way he's using this site like he used it for the Trust, that he facked up.

I don't know why Phil firstly wants the demise of the Trust on his shoulders and then the relegation out of the Premier League

You do realise that the SCSA meeting with the union and the plans and preparation are nothing to do with me. Nor the laying out of their strategy? Or their key people? I know it doesn;t back your argument but thought someone should tell you just in case that much was over your head

Just wanted to point out your overreaction to most things and you can safely say that the Trust is very much alive and kicking as is our Premier League survival chances. You can try and blame one person for it as much as it suits you but of course you are wrong

I await the long winded pointless rant in return - your posts on this subject trying to lay the blame for all our faults on me are as laughable as they are long. But here we go again, round and round in circles.

SCSA Football365 Article on 14:21 - Jan 26 with 8356 viewsjack247

SCSA Football365 Article on 12:38 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

I’ve heard some fanciful things on here, but if we get relegated it will be Phil Sumblers fault?
SCSA Football365 Article on 14:24 - Jan 26 with 8348 viewspencoedjack

SCSA Football365 Article on 14:21 - Jan 26 by jack247

I’ve heard some fanciful things on here, but if we get relegated it will be Phil Sumblers fault?

Fair do's we have a bunch of sells outs who sold our club to a US hedge fund, but its Phil Sumblers fault.

Never met you Phil but fuk me that's some accolade.
SCSA Football365 Article on 15:43 - Jan 26 with 8266 viewsBigPhilG

Fair play I've seen some stupid posts but this takes the biscuit

I know the union have now since posted something sensible but the damage this post and all the crap you've been spouting on twitter and Facebook is doing you some serious damage. Your credibility is zero and you're coming across as a bunch of retards stuck in the 1980's.

If jenkins thinks all our fans are like this no wonder he took the pi55 and sold out
SCSA Football365 Article on 15:48 - Jan 26 with 8247 viewsDarran

SCSA Football365 Article on 14:24 - Jan 26 by pencoedjack

Fair do's we have a bunch of sells outs who sold our club to a US hedge fund, but its Phil Sumblers fault.

Never met you Phil but fuk me that's some accolade.

Exactly what I was getting at in the other thread.

The Res is clearly sucking someone’s dick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCSA Football365 Article on 21:17 - Jan 26 with 8099 viewsbonymine

SCSA Football365 Article on 15:48 - Jan 26 by Darran

Exactly what I was getting at in the other thread.

The Res is clearly sucking someone’s dick.

Or Dicks (plural) Darr .....? 😉

He’s gone from producing ‘Jack to A Judas’ Flags (see my Avatar) to now backing the Sellouts (on the payroll maybe ?) and openly asking for my name on this forum ?

Should be a straight Red Card methinks ???

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024