Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jokes 19:58 - Jan 25 with 6141 viewsdickythorpe

I had a pet mouse called Elvis. Not for long though.

He got caught in a trap.
Jokes on 23:44 - Jun 18 with 732 viewssainthelens

2 flies playing football in a saucer, along comes their mate and asks " what you doing lads? "
They reply " wer practising "
"What for ?" He asks.
" Well, wer playing in the cup tmrw!".

Coat/taxi.
Jokes on 09:57 - Jun 19 with 594 viewscontroversial_jack

Jokes on 20:00 - Jan 25 by Jackfath

What happened to him?

He's in the Ghetto.
Jokes on 10:55 - Jun 19 with 554 viewsHighjack

It’s terrible what’s happening in the Middle East with Sunni and Shia knocking the shit out of each other. They seemed to get on great when they sung I got you babe.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jokes on 13:29 - Jun 19 with 500 viewstheloneranger

A school teacher in Swansea asked her pupils to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to Folly Farm, and we all saw the animals. It was fascinating.' The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to Swansea museum and I was fascinated.'

The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gracie has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.' The teacher sat down and cried !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024