Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garage recommendations Morriston area 08:34 - Jan 26 with 4770 viewsswanjackal

To replace wheel bearing or possibly brake discs. Any decent, reasonably priced garages locally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 08:37 - Jan 26 with 4767 viewsjedijack

I use GEM by the cross and never had any complaints. They're honest and reasonable.
Garage recommendations Morriston area on 08:39 - Jan 26 with 4761 viewsswanjackal

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 08:37 - Jan 26 by jedijack

I use GEM by the cross and never had any complaints. They're honest and reasonable.

Used them a few times in past, but had bad advice last time was there so a bit wary of them now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:11 - Jan 26 with 4734 viewsPhil_S

Phelps and Williams

http://www.phelpsandwilliams.co.uk/

Ask for Carl - top guy!
Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:40 - Jan 26 with 4718 viewsswanjackal

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:11 - Jan 26 by Phil_S

Phelps and Williams

http://www.phelpsandwilliams.co.uk/

Ask for Carl - top guy!

Sitting in their office as I type, strange thing was, mentioned your name, and the price doubled....b'stard

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:51 - Jan 26 with 4707 viewsjackal

I've used both Phelps & Williams and Gem.

Both excellent.
Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:53 - Jan 26 with 4704 viewsjohnlangy

Darglen Motors.
Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:59 - Jan 26 with 4692 viewsPhil_S

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:40 - Jan 26 by swanjackal

Sitting in their office as I type, strange thing was, mentioned your name, and the price doubled....b'stard

Only doubled? That means my cut has gone down...
Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:59 - Jan 26 with 4688 viewsswanjackal

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:53 - Jan 26 by johnlangy

Darglen Motors.

Thanks will check them out , didn't mean to down arrow

Login to get fewer ads

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 10:15 - Jan 26 with 4669 viewsswanjackal

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:59 - Jan 26 by Phil_S

Only doubled? That means my cut has gone down...

They claimed there was a Jan sale on private plane parts so they were just passing on the benefits

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 10:17 - Jan 26 with 4660 viewswhiterock

Garage recommendations Morriston area on 09:59 - Jan 26 by swanjackal

Thanks will check them out , didn't mean to down arrow

That's who I use, never had a complaint
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024