Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern Slavery statement from the club? 09:55 - Jan 26 with 2815 viewsBobby_Fischer

Whats this about?

https://www.swanseacity.com/sites/default/files/document/2017-07/S17071413110%20

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 09:58 - Jan 26 with 2801 viewsWarwickHunt

Probably refers to Ollie McBurnie looking permanently undernourished and playing in ill-fitting socks.
Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 10:26 - Jan 26 with 2734 viewsHighjack

We all think slavery is a terrible thing from the past but the facts are there's more people in slavery now than at any point of history, including countless thousands in this country.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 11:11 - Jan 26 with 2625 viewsMagic_Michu

Lots of football kits are using child slaves to make them.

I know the old England Umbro kits were made by children in Indonesia... I remember watching a documentary about it.

Fair play to the Swans if they are actually going to dig deep into the supply chains that provide our merchandise etc....

They should probably stop selling Nestle products tho!!!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 15:22 - Jan 26 with 2358 viewsJack11

Most modern slavery in the UK takes place at those car washes and nail bars apparently.
Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 17:18 - Jan 26 with 2235 viewsHighjack

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 15:22 - Jan 26 by Jack11

Most modern slavery in the UK takes place at those car washes and nail bars apparently.

Yes and the agricultural industry allegedly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 17:44 - Jan 26 with 2185 viewsNeath_Jack

All businesses with an annual turnover of over £30 something million that operates in the uk must have one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 18:36 - Jan 26 with 2112 viewsDr_Winston

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 15:22 - Jan 26 by Jack11

Modern Slavery in Swansea took place at one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 18:42 - Jan 26 with 2091 viewsBarrySwan

It's the virtue signalling bo**ox that all firms are including in their blurb these days.

One would wonder why, if you don't take advantage of the current burgeoning slavery trade and have no intention of doing do so you really need to proclaim that fact?
Login to get fewer ads

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 19:39 - Jan 26 with 2027 viewsNeath_Jack

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 18:42 - Jan 26 by BarrySwan

It's the virtue signalling bo**ox that all firms are including in their blurb these days.

One would wonder why, if you don't take advantage of the current burgeoning slavery trade and have no intention of doing do so you really need to proclaim that fact?

How do you feel about, Anti Bullying & Harassment, Equality & Diversity, Disability, Young Persons, etc. Is that "virtue signalling" bollocks as well?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 19:52 - Jan 26 with 2006 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Swans.

Beware of the Risen People

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 20:20 - Jan 26 with 1960 viewsJackfath

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 11:11 - Jan 26 by Magic_Michu

Lots of football kits are using child slaves to make them.

I know the old England Umbro kits were made by children in Indonesia... I remember watching a documentary about it.

Fair play to the Swans if they are actually going to dig deep into the supply chains that provide our merchandise etc....

They should probably stop selling Nestle products tho!!!

Always confuses me around Christmas time when people insist on the new fad of wearing Christmas Jumpers for charity. Most are bought cheaply from Primark and other such high street stores and are made by young people for pence per week all for some hilarious "Look at me!" outing.

We live in skewed times.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 23:22 - Jan 26 with 1865 viewsBarrySwan

Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 19:39 - Jan 26 by Neath_Jack

How do you feel about, Anti Bullying & Harassment, Equality & Diversity, Disability, Young Persons, etc. Is that "virtue signalling" bollocks as well?

I feel different things about a lot of subjects.

On this particular subject do I feel that it is necessary for respectable firms and companies who wouldn't dream of adding slaves to their workforce to put an anti slavery policy on their literature?

Nope.
Modern Slavery statement from the club? on 12:04 - Jan 27 with 1704 viewsBanosPerth

Do you really think that the Yanks are interested in this (a worthy crusade though it may be) ? This is just a diversion, yet another smokescreen to divert attention from the real issues confronting the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024