Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... 16:58 - Jan 27 with 3068 viewsSwanjaxs

So come on girls who's gona boycott the replay because of the "cough cough" 👀 booking fees....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:00 - Jan 27 with 2127 viewsTheFranchise

me
So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:01 - Jan 27 with 2105 viewsairedale

I’m gonna wait until someone can’t go and then give them face value. Can’t help myself.
So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:01 - Jan 27 with 2102 viewsJackfath

Me. I'll watch on tele.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:06 - Jan 27 with 2055 viewsPrivate_Partz

It goes against the grain.
As much as I detest what the sellouts have done to our club I am still supporting Carlos and the team.
Keep the pressure on the Yanks and sellouts though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 2025 viewsshandyjack

If players can’t be a arsed to show up why should I

Poll: Expectation for the season

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:08 - Jan 27 with 2020 viewsOldjack

i' won't be there, because i've yet to see a live game on the goggle box at the liberty ,this'll be the first

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:11 - Jan 27 with 1980 viewsSwanjaxs

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:01 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Me. I'll watch on tele.

Make sure you dont turn over before the end of the game mind!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:11 - Jan 27 with 1971 viewssainthelens

Replay should be no more than a fiver each.
Login to get fewer ads

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:12 - Jan 27 with 1956 viewsJackfath

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:11 - Jan 27 by Swanjaxs

Yeah. I'll make sure I do that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:13 - Jan 27 with 1954 viewsunion_jack

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:11 - Jan 27 by Swanjaxs

He'll need to beat the traffic coming home from the pub😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:13 - Jan 27 with 1952 viewsSwanjaxs

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:06 - Jan 27 by Private_Partz

It goes against the grain.
As much as I detest what the sellouts have done to our club I am still supporting Carlos and the team.
Keep the pressure on the Yanks and sellouts though.

Well said mate, I'll be there 👍

LOVE THE SWANS .... HATE THE SELLOUTS

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:14 - Jan 27 with 1932 viewsTenbySwan

Nobody can really argue with the online booking fee now,

The in person fee at the booking office is hard to justify though but maybe the club are trying to move things online
So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:15 - Jan 27 with 1914 viewsJackfath

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:13 - Jan 27 by union_jack

He'll need to beat the traffic coming home from the pub😄

I'll be watching in the house.

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:19 - Jan 27 with 1886 viewsunion_jack

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:15 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

I'll be watching in the house.

Bollox, I thought he was referring to Oldjack!

That'll teach me to read the th5ead properly🙄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:26 - Jan 27 with 1843 viewspencoedjack

I won’t be going not enjoying going to PL games at moment, never mind additional cost travel for a midweek cup game.
So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:29 - Jan 27 with 1818 viewsSwanjaxs

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:26 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

I won’t be going not enjoying going to PL games at moment, never mind additional cost travel for a midweek cup game.

Thats fair enough mate, its not exactly round the corner for you either 👍

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:38 - Jan 27 with 1765 viewspencoedjack

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:29 - Jan 27 by Swanjaxs

Thats fair enough mate, its not exactly round the corner for you either 👍

Not the point mate I’ve done midweek away games in the lower leagues, the enjoyment of football is being drained out of me with all the off field shite.
So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:42 - Jan 27 with 1743 viewsSwanjaxs

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:38 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

Not the point mate I’ve done midweek away games in the lower leagues, the enjoyment of football is being drained out of me with all the off field shite.

Ahhhh ok mate except my apologies, hope you find your mojo soon, done a few hard yards myself over the years too 👍

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:46 - Jan 27 with 1712 viewsmax936

I'm not going, its hard enough getting there for League games on a School night, so forget it for a Cup Replay and same would apply whoever we were playing, probably make an exception if it was Cardiff though hate those fukers.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:50 - Jan 27 with 1685 viewsBillyChong

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:38 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

Pretty much the same here. Rather save a few quid for Brighton, away day outs are still keeping me interested at least.
So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:54 - Jan 27 with 1663 viewsmax936

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:08 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

i' won't be there, because i've yet to see a live game on the goggle box at the liberty ,this'll be the first

You only see half the game when you're there anyway

Fag and pint time half hour into the game, then back for the last 20mins

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 18:20 - Jan 27 with 1585 viewsZaxx

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:11 - Jan 27 by sainthelens

Replay should be no more than a fiver each.

Replay should be free to all those that travelled to Meadow Lane today.
Maybe the players will stump up for that and pay us back for our fruitless attempts to try and motivate them
So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 18:24 - Jan 27 with 1558 viewsFlashberryjack

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 18:20 - Jan 27 by Zaxx

Maybe the players will stump up for that and pay us back for our fruitless attempts to try and motivate them

Beat me to it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 18:27 - Jan 27 with 1537 viewsSwanjaxs

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 18:20 - Jan 27 by Zaxx

Bravo 👍

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 18:28 - Jan 27 with 1524 viewsairedale

So another boycott for the plastics fans then..... on 17:14 - Jan 27 by TenbySwan

Nobody can really argue with the online booking fee now,

The in person fee at the booking office is hard to justify though but maybe the club are trying to move things online

Yeah, their overheads are negligible online.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024