Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic 17:02 - Jan 27 with 5836 viewsKinsey

Really have no other words to describe today.
Pathetic on 17:03 - Jan 27 with 3811 viewsperchrockjack

Fair ( comment)

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pathetic on 17:03 - Jan 27 with 3809 viewsJackfath

Lackluster?
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 17:04]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Pathetic on 17:05 - Jan 27 with 3767 viewsOldjack

nowhere near enough desire ,have a word Gov ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Pathetic on 17:11 - Jan 27 with 3675 viewsPrivate_Partz

This was the same group of players that Clement had so much stick for not moulding them into a team.
I hope these last few games are not just the corpse kicking and we move on.
The fact that Jenkins has done the square root of eff so far all to help Carlos is the major worry.
If we could have brought some quality in at the start of the window we might well have had a few more points.
Now we have to take on the Arse after a performance like this......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pathetic on 17:18 - Jan 27 with 3572 viewscentrestandswan

Perhaps CC has a cunning plan, keep Arsenal guessing which team will turn up next week.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Pathetic on 17:20 - Jan 27 with 3538 viewslifelong

It was a FA cup game, the tournament has a long history of upsets. Yes, we were poor today but we will still be in the hat on Monday for the 5th round draw.
Pathetic on 17:22 - Jan 27 with 3514 viewsswan65split

It left a lot to be desired,
Pathetic on 17:26 - Jan 27 with 3442 viewsoldcob

They found it an anti climax after Liverpool. Hard to get up for it. Hopefully we'll be up again for Arsenal.
Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic on 17:28 - Jan 27 with 3423 viewssainthelens

Not great by any means, but try and put a positive spin..... another game undefeated, still in the cup, apart from Sanchez no injuries and the one hope I do have is with 4 days to go....that cvnt Jenkins will move his sorry ass to help CC.
Pathetic on 17:28 - Jan 27 with 3419 viewsmonmouth

It was exactly what I expected between vital games agaist Liverpool and Arsenal. A kick about to relieve the pressure. I expected to lose before the game, but we should really have won easily despite a couple of scares that could have seen us beaten if everything had gone against us. Hardly worth opening a vein about.

Pathetic it wasn't. Lackadaisical it was.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Pathetic on 17:29 - Jan 27 with 3409 viewsjack247

Only small consolations are that Tammy and Wilf clearly need game time before playing full PL matches and it won’t hurt Roberts to have another run out. We have enough cover at centre back and central midfield to rotate.

Performance was flat and may have killed some of our momentum. I don’t think having to replay is a complete disaster though.
Pathetic on 17:29 - Jan 27 with 3399 viewsNeath_Jack

Most dramatic poster ever to have posted on Planet Swans.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pathetic on 17:29 - Jan 27 with 3398 viewskarnataka

Pathetic on 17:11 - Jan 27 by Private_Partz

This was the same group of players that Clement had so much stick for not moulding them into a team.
I hope these last few games are not just the corpse kicking and we move on.
The fact that Jenkins has done the square root of eff so far all to help Carlos is the major worry.
If we could have brought some quality in at the start of the window we might well have had a few more points.
Now we have to take on the Arse after a performance like this......

......and unbeaten in 5.
Pathetic on 17:32 - Jan 27 with 3354 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wouldn't call
74% possession
16 Shots
9 on target
6 Corners
pathetic.
The midfield and the other providers gave our So Called Forwards and Strikers plenty to work with.
It is not their fault that the players we have who are supposed to score goals cannot do what we pay them for.
Bony takes an age to regain his accuracy after an injury and Tammy hasn't been at the races for months.

By comparison Notts had 4 shots and scored the same number of goals.
Pathetic on 17:32 - Jan 27 with 3352 viewsFireboy2

Pathetic on 17:20 - Jan 27 by lifelong

It was a FA cup game, the tournament has a long history of upsets. Yes, we were poor today but we will still be in the hat on Monday for the 5th round draw.

This

Just left the ground

Yes we lacked ideas but they had 9 behind the ball after they scored and they defended as well as we did on monday

So give credit where its due
Pathetic on 17:35 - Jan 27 with 3296 viewsKinsey

Pathetic on 17:32 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

I wouldn't call
74% possession
16 Shots
9 on target
6 Corners
pathetic.
The midfield and the other providers gave our So Called Forwards and Strikers plenty to work with.
It is not their fault that the players we have who are supposed to score goals cannot do what we pay them for.
Bony takes an age to regain his accuracy after an injury and Tammy hasn't been at the races for months.

I would call those stats without a win PATHETIC
Pathetic on 17:36 - Jan 27 with 3275 viewsGlyn1

Pathetic on 17:32 - Jan 27 by A_Fans_Dad

I wouldn't call
74% possession
16 Shots
9 on target
6 Corners
pathetic.

I was at the ground and I don't remember any of those "9 shots on target" threatening the keeper. We were mediocre.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Pathetic on 17:36 - Jan 27 with 3266 viewsYossarian

Pathetic on 17:03 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Lackluster?

Am I right in assuming you are a teacher?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Pathetic on 17:37 - Jan 27 with 3253 viewsunion_jack

Pathetic on 17:35 - Jan 27 by Kinsey

Yep, and that's without factoring in the intangibles such as lack of focus, energy, desire, accuracy (by that I mean Bony's two sitters). Stats mean sweet nothing unless you've got the rest of the package. We didn't today.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Pathetic on 17:38 - Jan 27 with 3244 viewsmax936

Pathetic on 17:32 - Jan 27 by Fireboy2

This

Just left the ground

Yes we lacked ideas but they had 9 behind the ball after they scored and they defended as well as we did on monday

So give credit where its due

Problem was that we had no or little movement up top, we looked a lot better first half with Sanchez on the field shame for us and him that he got injured, but second half they tried to hit us hard and we didn't really cope for a lot of it.

Then they scored and we then tried to put stuff together and they just packed us out, we didn't help ourselves with our lack of movement, lacklustre indeed.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 17:39]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pathetic on 17:40 - Jan 27 with 3207 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pathetic on 17:35 - Jan 27 by Kinsey

Tell that to Liverpool, theirs were miles better and they LOST to us.
Pathetic on 17:40 - Jan 27 with 3202 viewsJethroJack

Pathetic on 17:03 - Jan 27 by Jackfath

Lackluster?

No.
Lacklustre.
Pathetic on 17:41 - Jan 27 with 3186 viewsmax936

Pathetic on 17:29 - Jan 27 by jack247

Only small consolations are that Tammy and Wilf clearly need game time before playing full PL matches and it won’t hurt Roberts to have another run out. We have enough cover at centre back and central midfield to rotate.

Performance was flat and may have killed some of our momentum. I don’t think having to replay is a complete disaster though.

We don't really want that extra game though, not with the lack of strength and depth in the squad.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 17:42]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Pathetic on 17:42 - Jan 27 with 3177 viewspencoedjack

Pathetic on 17:28 - Jan 27 by monmouth

It was exactly what I expected between vital games agaist Liverpool and Arsenal. A kick about to relieve the pressure. I expected to lose before the game, but we should really have won easily despite a couple of scares that could have seen us beaten if everything had gone against us. Hardly worth opening a vein about.

Pathetic it wasn't. Lackadaisical it was.

Sums it up perfectly Max
Pathetic on 17:42 - Jan 27 with 3171 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pathetic on 17:38 - Jan 27 by max936

Problem was that we had no or little movement up top, we looked a lot better first half with Sanchez on the field shame for us and him that he got injured, but second half they tried to hit us hard and we didn't really cope for a lot of it.

Then they scored and we then tried to put stuff together and they just packed us out, we didn't help ourselves with our lack of movement, lacklustre indeed.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 17:39]

There was quite a bit of movement, especially from Roberts, Carroll & Ayew, they all made overlapping runs, only to be totally ignored by the ball holder.
Which is a problem we have had for years, fear to make the killer pass.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024