Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC Brigade putting more people out of work 18:41 - Jan 27 with 3343 views1983

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/42841620

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:49 - Jan 27 with 3336 viewsPrivate_Partz

Boxing will be next I guess.
It is always a balance of common sense for me.
There is a difference between dirty pi$$ed up old men groping women and competitors being led on to the field of play by some beautiful models who are making a career out of doing so.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:50 - Jan 27 with 3335 viewsswanjackal

They will argue that the loss of employment will balance due to the reduction in medical care needed for Carpal tunnel syndrome, and repetitive wrist stress injuries amongst TV viewers.

Although it is taking away well paid work opportunities for women, so must be a conundrum for some. So much for empowering women to make their own choices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:55 - Jan 27 with 3317 viewsexiledclaseboy

About 15 years late but progress takes time.

Poll: Tory leader

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:58 - Jan 27 with 3305 viewsLohengrin

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:55 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

About 15 years late but progress takes time.

Gay.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:59 - Jan 27 with 3301 viewsexiledclaseboy

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:58 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

Gay.

Genuine lol moment.

Poll: Tory leader

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 19:00 - Jan 27 with 3294 viewsLohengrin

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:59 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

Genuine lol moment.

I thought that would tickle you.

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 20:49 - Jan 27 with 3210 viewsFlashberryjack

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 18:58 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

Gay.

No way is he gay mun......he's just a miserable snowflake

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 21:41 - Jan 27 with 3157 viewsBrynCartwright

Pretty girls are pretty. All heterosexual guys love seeing pretty girls.

But watching them walking up the aisle with some rotund darter isn't really that sexy to be honest.

BDO never had it I believe.

I like a looker parading around between rounds at a boxing match though. Something primeval about it.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 22:00 - Jan 27 with 3118 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hold on. If this is the route we take, whats gonna happen to models and the whole fashion industry?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 22:20 - Jan 27 with 3091 views1983

Burqas!

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 07:28 - Jan 28 with 2971 viewsswanjackal

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 22:20 - Jan 27 by 1983

Burqas!

F'cking hell! They are going after catering too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 08:30 - Jan 28 with 2936 viewsLohengrin

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 22:00 - Jan 27 by PozuelosSideys

Hold on. If this is the route we take, whats gonna happen to models and the whole fashion industry?

I'm buying a bigger house and they are moving in with me.

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 08:52 - Jan 28 with 2920 viewsLoyal

Cheerleaders then ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 21:48 - Jan 28 with 2808 viewsBrynCartwright

I've signed the petition below as I like seeing scantily clad beauties...

https://www.change.org/p/barry-hearn-i-want-to-keep-tradition-in-darts-and-keep-

If there is a ladies match they should get some Dreamboy or whatever leading them up

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 12:57 - Jan 29 with 2664 viewsswanjackal

PC Brigade putting more people out of work on 21:48 - Jan 28 by BrynCartwright

I've signed the petition below as I like seeing scantily clad beauties...

https://www.change.org/p/barry-hearn-i-want-to-keep-tradition-in-darts-and-keep-

If there is a ladies match they should get some Dreamboy or whatever leading them up

Judging by half the ladies I used to play when I did, I think they would be more inclined to sign the petition as is.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024