Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOAT 11:40 - Jan 28 with 2229 viewsBanosswan

Take a bow Roger. 20th grand slam title.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

GOAT on 11:50 - Jan 28 with 1434 viewsperchrockjack

undoubtably now ,the greatest tennis player.ever

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

GOAT on 11:52 - Jan 28 with 1432 viewsexiledclaseboy

Incredible. While the competition falls apart physically he just goes on and on.

Poll: Tory leader

GOAT on 12:00 - Jan 28 with 1420 viewsE20Jack

GOAT on 11:52 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

Incredible. While the competition falls apart physically he just goes on and on.

There are reasons for that...

Unpalatable for many to hear (including the ATP), remember this thread in 10 years time.

[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 12:02]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

GOAT on 12:06 - Jan 28 with 1396 viewsDarran

Can people not reply to the utter çunt E20 to ruin the thread please?

Well done Roger the greatest ever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

GOAT on 12:10 - Jan 28 with 1396 viewsE20Jack

GOAT on 12:06 - Jan 28 by Darran

Can people not reply to the utter çunt E20 to ruin the thread please?

Well done Roger the greatest ever.

Poor Darren really has lost the plot since everybody got tired of him on here. I will happily take the brunt of his bile as he flails for any knd of attention.

Yes Roger is the greatest of all time. As is Lance Armstrong the greatest cyclist of all time and Serena the greatest female player of all time.

GOAT on 12:16 - Jan 28 with 1383 viewsdickythorpe

To have the longevity he has had in this sport shows he has a mental toughness that is so superior to many.
I respect that, couldn't care less about the millions he has, a weaker individual would have quit years ago safely happy he's rich, but this guy had a hunger and strength.......other sportsmen and women could learn a thing or two.
GOAT on 12:19 - Jan 28 with 1372 viewsperchrockjack

Its a tennis thread so will be well over darrans head

Your sarcasm regarding Armstrong is fair enough although outside TOF his record was modest as opposed to MERCKX who really did stand out .

Serena is the greatest in the modern era

GOAT on 12:20 - Jan 28 with 1358 viewsDarran

GOAT on 12:19 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

Your sarcasm regarding Armstrong is fair enough although outside TOF his record was modest as opposed to MERCKX who really did stand out .

Stick to supporting child molestors Butt.

Login to get fewer ads

GOAT on 12:25 - Jan 28 with 1357 viewsexiledclaseboy

GOAT on 12:00 - Jan 28 by E20Jack

There are reasons for that...

Unpalatable for many to hear (including the ATP), remember this thread in 10 years time.

[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 12:02]

Interesting, I’ve heard the whispers before of course but I don’t believe it for one minute.

Poll: Tory leader

GOAT on 12:25 - Jan 28 with 1354 viewsE20Jack

GOAT on 12:19 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

It wasnt sarcasm, I think Lance Armstrong is among the greatest cyclists of all time.

Tennis is not a million miles away from cycling, it just has not been exposed yet. It is an incredibly closed shop as the players are so precious for the sport. I know many things about many players that I would not air on here.

I guess you have not heard about when testers turned up at Serena's home then? She locked herself in her panic room and and said to the WTA that she thought ahe was being burgled. Sharapova taking maldonium would not be in the public domain if she didnt come forward to control the narrative as an outside clamp down of Russian athletes was about to be exposed.... She then got all the help she needed from the sport to get back to the top on her return.

GOAT on 12:29 - Jan 28 with 1341 viewsperchrockjack

that's a fair response Dimi ,in fairness.

Would Armstrong have won all those tours without doping? Doubt it.

look at the record of MERCKX

GOAT on 12:31 - Jan 28 with 1337 viewsperchrockjack

that's a fair response Dimi ,in fairness.

Would Armstrong have won all those tours without doping? Doubt it.

look at the record of MERCKX in all disciplnes of cycling and he stands alone

Jacques Anquetil and Hinault close

Indurain ,for me, is king of TOF

GOAT on 12:31 - Jan 28 with 1337 viewsNeath_Jack

In even the biggest of Fed fans, there must be that slight nagging doubt in the back of your heads, that he could be taking performance enhancing substances? He could well be a freak of nature and be totally natural of course, but in today's age of drug cheats, who knows? Innocent until proven otherwise of course, so he deserves all the plaudits he's getting.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

GOAT on 12:34 - Jan 28 with 1332 viewsE20Jack

GOAT on 12:31 - Jan 28 by Neath_Jack

In even the biggest of Fed fans, there must be that slight nagging doubt in the back of your heads, that he could be taking performance enhancing substances? He could well be a freak of nature and be totally natural of course, but in today's age of drug cheats, who knows? Innocent until proven otherwise of course, so he deserves all the plaudits he's getting.

He deserves the plaudits anyway, he is just levelling the playing field. If he did not then he would be at a distinct disadvantage. But his career would be over by now naturally. You do not get to the age of 36 play a sport as intense as tennis and barely break sweat.

If anyone is truly interested then read both of these and come to your own conclusions.

http://tennispurist.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/federers-fairy-tale-if-it-sounds-too.

http://tennispurist.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/the-curious-case-of-roger-federer.htm
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 12:39]

GOAT on 14:15 - Jan 28 with 1246 viewsperchrockjack

Drugs don't aid desire

Federer has more than any athlete I can remember

GOAT on 14:23 - Jan 28 with 1232 viewsunion_jack

GOAT on 14:15 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

Drugs don't aid desire

Federer has more than any athlete I can remember

I don't know if what Dimi is saying is true but I hope it is. I'm one of the few people on the planet who can't stand Federer, oh and strawberries. Both disagree with me.

Getting to 36 and still playing the way he does will provoke questions as to whether or not it's natural.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

GOAT on 14:29 - Jan 28 with 1220 viewsJack_Kass

Quite sad, that some people can't accept that, you know, one person is just that exceptionally talented, that even in the later stages of his career, he can still win championships.

Much easier to post crackpot theories that they take PED

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

GOAT on 14:31 - Jan 28 with 1212 viewsE20Jack

GOAT on 14:29 - Jan 28 by Jack_Kass

Quite sad, that some people can't accept that, you know, one person is just that exceptionally talented, that even in the later stages of his career, he can still win championships.

His talent isn't in question, maybe the sad bit is people (you, again) are just too stupid to understand what is being discussed.

GOAT on 14:34 - Jan 28 with 1203 viewsE20Jack

GOAT on 14:23 - Jan 28 by union_jack

I don't know if what Dimi is saying is true but I hope it is. I'm one of the few people on the planet who can't stand Federer, oh and strawberries. Both disagree with me.

Getting to 36 and still playing the way he does will provoke questions as to whether or not it's natural.

What did Dimi say?

If you mean me however, then of course it is true. It is barely a secret regarding the problem tennis has and it is not just performance enhancing drugs. I love the sport, but it is rotten as are all endurance based sports that are barely regulated.

GOAT on 14:46 - Jan 28 with 1189 viewsNeath_Jack

GOAT on 14:29 - Jan 28 by Jack_Kass

Why is it sad? Is it unheard of, that athletes at the top of their game, end up being outed as drugs cheats? People are surely allowed to discuss the possibility without it being labelled as sad? I haven't seen anyone post derogatory remarks about him?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

GOAT on 14:53 - Jan 28 with 1179 viewsE20Jack

Here is the news report (which was very hush hush considering its magnitude) of Serena "mistaking" drugs testing officials for "dangerous intruders" and locking herself in her panic room refusing to come out and phoning the police to remove them from her property.

https://nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-dru

yet they keep on top of the lesser players to make it seem like they are clamping down on it. Ask Wayne Odesnik.

GOAT on 14:58 - Jan 28 with 1178 viewsJack_Kass

GOAT on 14:46 - Jan 28 by Neath_Jack

Why is it sad? Is it unheard of, that athletes at the top of their game, end up being outed as drugs cheats? People are surely allowed to discuss the possibility without it being labelled as sad? I haven't seen anyone post derogatory remarks about him?

Just an overly cynical way to think, that when someone like Federer (once in a lifetime talent), achieves all the things that they have, its always tarred with the unsubstianted claims of 'unethical practice'

Federer's unrivalled intelligence and execution is what wins him championships at this stage of his career.

GOAT on 15:01 - Jan 28 with 1171 viewsJack_Kass

GOAT on 14:53 - Jan 28 by E20Jack

Here is the news report (which was very hush hush considering its magnitude) of Serena "mistaking" drugs testing officials for "dangerous intruders" and locking herself in her panic room refusing to come out and phoning the police to remove them from her property.

https://nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-dru

yet they keep on top of the lesser players to make it seem like they are clamping down on it. Ask Wayne Odesnik.

'TMZ reports' and Blogspot.

Keep these high quality, impeccable sources coming..

GOAT on 15:02 - Jan 28 with 1166 viewsDarran

GOAT on 14:58 - Jan 28 by Jack_Kass

Just an overly cynical way to think, that when someone like Federer (once in a lifetime talent), achieves all the things that they have, its always tarred with the unsubstianted claims of 'unethical practice'

Federer's unrivalled intelligence and execution is what wins him championships at this stage of his career.

I agree Mate but it’s the massive oddball E20 that’s doing it and he’s not very well.

GOAT on 15:10 - Jan 28 with 1159 viewsE20Jack

GOAT on 15:01 - Jan 28 by Jack_Kass

'TMZ reports' and Blogspot.

Keep these high quality, impeccable sources coming..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2678542/Mystery-Serena-Williams-

Daily mail more to your taste?

This is well known, but considering you are the one replying it hardly surprises me that you remain ignorant to the facts. I could say the sky is blue and you would fall over yourself to argue otherwise. I take your continued involvement as a compliment. I wont mention down in his luck Dazza, poor fella.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024