Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew signing imminent ? 18:03 - Jan 28 with 60470 viewsicecoldjack

Amazing how Carlos seems to have a similar taste in players to our DOF . Could just be rumour of course but there are rumblings that the Ayew deal is close to completion .

If he signed where does Carlos play him ? I'd also like to know how he fits Bony,Ayew,Tammy and Sanches into the team or who gets left out .

IMO if we signed Ayew it wouldn't be so bad as long as it's a loan deal.
Thoughts ?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:06 - Jan 28 with 10028 viewsperchrockjack

Rumbling where Icey

Come on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:07 - Jan 28 with 10012 viewsthornabyswan

Loan deal West Ham turned down 15 million plus.
Why would they loan him out.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:08 - Jan 28 with 9992 views34dfgdf54

Alan Nixon on twitter:

Swansea. Gaitan not keen on the loan move even on good money. Andre Ayew difficult too but may have to be persuaded with cash.

Seems to get more right than most.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 9982 viewsSwanzay

If true it stinks of a HJ signing, but yes heard he was having a medical today, lets wait and see.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 9966 viewsperchrockjack

So not really imminent

As seems the case with anyone

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 9968 viewsyescomeon

Was thinking about where he would play the other day. Him and his brother as the two up top in a 532 maybe.

Upthecity!

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:10 - Jan 28 with 9951 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:06 - Jan 28 by perchrockjack

Rumbling where Icey

Come on

Just what i heard over here in the Icy waste lands Perch !

No doubt others have heard similar, could be true or could be complete nonsense, the re-signing of Andre Ayew on loan would be an interesting one and it would be clearly down to Huw Jenkins not Carlos, it's like groundhog day at the Swans !
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:10 - Jan 28 with 9935 viewsjack247

I thought he didn’t want to come here?

If he does though, I think it will be a 451/433 with Andre on the right and Jordan on the left. Bony would be first choice if he could give 100% for 90 minutes. As it is, he’d probably come on for Tammy after an hour, or vice versa.

Sanches, I’m not sure. may be used from the bench if both Ayews are playing. We’d want our midfield 3 to be disciplined.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:10 - Jan 28 with 9935 viewsdonkonky

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:08 - Jan 28 by 34dfgdf54

Alan Nixon on twitter:

Swansea. Gaitan not keen on the loan move even on good money. Andre Ayew difficult too but may have to be persuaded with cash.

Seems to get more right than most.

Think Ayew is injured as well!
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:11 - Jan 28 with 9912 viewsperchrockjack

Hope you re right Icey,me ol mucker.

I'm a cynical kunt

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:11 - Jan 28 with 9909 viewslonglostjack

Do we have a wage structure any more?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:14 - Jan 28 with 9869 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:07 - Jan 28 by thornabyswan

Loan deal West Ham turned down 15 million plus.
Why would they loan him out.

Is it a fact West Ham turned down £15 m though ?

It would seem crazy that we payed out money to sign him with him wanting a stack of cash to come here, the only logical way would be a loan deal with option to buy if we stay up . I can't see the Swans paying the fee and the wages over the next 4 yrs in such a dangerous league position.

We seem far too tight to gamble the wages for 4 yrs which are rumoured to by close to 90 k a week .

IMO if he signed it would be a loan with an option to buy.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:17 - Jan 28 with 9817 viewsmonmouth

The only place where Ayew should be entertained is up top, were he played when Guidolin's side looked good. Anywhere else the preening slow greedy indisciplined slaphead just gets in the way. At least it's someone else who knows where the actual net is and WILL be in the box looking to attack the ball. If we get him, Abraham should be sent back to London.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:17 - Jan 28 with 9819 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:10 - Jan 28 by donkonky

Mesa was injured the other day, apparently over in Spain getting a deal done with Sevilla , who knows, it's that time of year !
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:19 - Jan 28 with 9773 viewsWarwickHunt

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:10 - Jan 28 by donkonky

Definitely a Jenkins signing then.

His contact book must be thinner than a fag paper.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:29 - Jan 28 with 9634 viewsjack_lord

It definitely won't be a loan signing.

If we sign him then JENKINS has shown how completely useless he is.

I like Andre as a player but it doesn't take a genius to see he is not what we need.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:33 - Jan 28 with 9576 viewsJango

We’ve just put an £18m bid in apparently
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:34 - Jan 28 with 9552 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:29 - Jan 28 by jack_lord

It definitely won't be a loan signing.

If we sign him then JENKINS has shown how completely useless he is.

I like Andre as a player but it doesn't take a genius to see he is not what we need.

Logic tells us it would be a loan with an option to buy if we stay up, but it is Huw Jenkins so anything could happen !!
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:35 - Jan 28 with 9505 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:19 - Jan 28 by WarwickHunt

Definitely a Jenkins signing then.

His contact book must be thinner than a fag paper.

Jenkins followed his career out in France did he? Flew out sending scouting reports back to the Club, African Cup duties as well?

Or was he a player that, while, frustrating at times due to us thinking Siggy was a number 10, we got for nothing, scored some great goals, vital ones that kept us up, arguably, and then sold him on for £20m profit?

If so, this scout we've got, this Jenkins chap, who let's face it, must be doing every little thing that goes on at the Club, including cooking dinners and washing up, well he probably deserves a bit of credit for that one then....

No?

And the whole it's not a Carlos signing. Did anyone think he was going to come in a week before the window and revolutionise the Club a la Martinez?

No, of course people didn't. In fact, we all knew full well this sort of thing would and should happen. We rely on the Club mostly to find targets and run them by Carlos

That will have happened here....

But carry on.... Some of you wouldn't know what to post on here if it wasn't to mention Jenkins.

And this isn't me sticking up for him. The way our childish fans are carrying on I'll be glad to see the back of him, but they'd only turn their attention to someone else then.

Never happy. Fack no.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:36 - Jan 28 with 9525 viewsQJumpingJack

A Ayew is not the answer for us when we are bottom of the table.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:37 - Jan 28 with 9453 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:36 - Jan 28 by QJumpingJack

A Ayew is not the answer for us when we are bottom of the table.

Keep these famous last words posts coming...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:39 - Jan 28 with 9473 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:35 - Jan 28 by TheResurrection

Jenkins followed his career out in France did he? Flew out sending scouting reports back to the Club, African Cup duties as well?

Or was he a player that, while, frustrating at times due to us thinking Siggy was a number 10, we got for nothing, scored some great goals, vital ones that kept us up, arguably, and then sold him on for £20m profit?

If so, this scout we've got, this Jenkins chap, who let's face it, must be doing every little thing that goes on at the Club, including cooking dinners and washing up, well he probably deserves a bit of credit for that one then....

No?

And the whole it's not a Carlos signing. Did anyone think he was going to come in a week before the window and revolutionise the Club a la Martinez?

No, of course people didn't. In fact, we all knew full well this sort of thing would and should happen. We rely on the Club mostly to find targets and run them by Carlos

That will have happened here....

But carry on.... Some of you wouldn't know what to post on here if it wasn't to mention Jenkins.

And this isn't me sticking up for him. The way our childish fans are carrying on I'll be glad to see the back of him, but they'd only turn their attention to someone else then.

Never happy. Fack no.

Never happy ?

So i guess that means you're jumping through hoops at us being bottom then ?

How many goals did you say Bony would score again ?
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:40 - Jan 28 with 9414 viewsDarran

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:37 - Jan 28 by TheResurrection

Keep these famous last words posts coming...

I agree. He might well come in and get goals to keep us up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:42 - Jan 28 with 9433 viewssainthelens

Jenkins gotta realise next few days could shape next few years. Pull your fckn finger out, help the manager and give us a fckn chance. With 10 teams in the mix for relegation ,we may not get a better chance to stay up.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:44 - Jan 28 with 9357 viewsTheResurrection

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:39 - Jan 28 by icecoldjack

Never happy ?

So i guess that means you're jumping through hoops at us being bottom then ?

How many goals did you say Bony would score again ?

Ten I hoped for.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024