Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 14:07 - Jan 29 with 5697 viewsstevethejack

http://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/fixtures
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 14:13 - Jan 29 with 4520 viewsPegojack

That's it, then, I'm definitely boycotting it to protest about booking charges.

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 14:54 - Jan 29 with 4336 viewssainthelens

It'll be a 5k attendance.
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:00 - Jan 29 with 4301 viewsOldjack

It's gonna be feet up for a change for me ,i hope it pisses down and very cold

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:13 - Jan 29 with 4226 viewsjacksfullaces

obviously got us down as most likely upset from the pickings available
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:30 - Jan 29 with 4158 viewsbuilthjack

I will be there supporting our team. You will all want to go to Wembley if we get there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:36 - Jan 29 with 4126 viewsOldjack

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:30 - Jan 29 by builthjack

I will be there supporting our team. You will all want to go to Wembley if we get there.

i saw us playing wolves ,can i go ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:38 - Jan 29 with 4114 viewsbuilthjack

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:36 - Jan 29 by Oldjack

i saw us playing wolves ,can i go ?

First half yes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:45 - Jan 29 with 4069 viewsJackFish

Fifth midweek home game this year already. I’ll give it a miss.
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:48 - Jan 29 with 4041 viewsJethroJack

FA Cup final ticket allocation to fans of each club?
10,000?
15,000?
Leaving ~60,000 for corporate non-fans in suits.
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:52 - Jan 29 with 4005 viewsbuilthjack

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:48 - Jan 29 by JethroJack

FA Cup final ticket allocation to fans of each club?
10,000?
15,000?
Leaving ~60,000 for corporate non-fans in suits.

28,000 allocated to each club for the 2018 final.

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:59 - Jan 29 with 3959 viewsSPboy

Some real diehards & loyal supporters showing their true colours on here today. I bet you are the same bunch claiming to have been down the Vetch when the likes of Kidderminster thumped us 0-4 a few years ago.

Support your team, support the shirt, support the city or your region or just go forth & multiply. ‘Supporters’ like you bunch of plastics not required
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:05 - Jan 29 with 3919 viewssainthelens

Wind your neck in.
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:10 - Jan 29 with 3886 viewsLandore_Jack

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:59 - Jan 29 by SPboy

Some real diehards & loyal supporters showing their true colours on here today. I bet you are the same bunch claiming to have been down the Vetch when the likes of Kidderminster thumped us 0-4 a few years ago.

Support your team, support the shirt, support the city or your region or just go forth & multiply. ‘Supporters’ like you bunch of plastics not required

Totally agree. Get behind the team. Don't remember a boycott during the Petty era. Even when times were shit we still got behind the players.

#backtojack

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:27 - Jan 29 with 3800 viewspikeypaul

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:10 - Jan 29 by Landore_Jack

Totally agree. Get behind the team. Don't remember a boycott during the Petty era. Even when times were shit we still got behind the players.

These feckers and the sellouts are far worse than Petty at least he had the decency to go once he was found out.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 16:28]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:32 - Jan 29 with 3766 viewst1000

WE NEED TO BOYCOTT this game . Perfect oppurtunity . They can stick they £10 for ticket where the sun don’t shine. Should of been £10 for wolves . Everyone stay in watch it in house and protest from your armchair . AND Me Sir is no plastic . Been around for years . Why people are calling other people plastics I do not know . They pay their money at end of day . Plastics my bum
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:33 - Jan 29 with 3759 viewsnantywatcher

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 14:13 - Jan 29 by Pegojack

Post of the day
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 16:34]
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:36 - Jan 29 with 3739 viewst1000

Wonderful Hereford jack . Il be protesting with you. We could even turn over to eastenders . Then again maybe not .
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:36 - Jan 29 with 3734 viewslifelong

When we got to the semi final in 1964 we drew our 4th and 5th round matches away against Sheffield United and Stoke City and won the replays at the Vetch. We then went on to beat Liverpool in the 6th round at Anfield.

I’d love to see us go one better this season, get to Wembley and win the final.
https://www.11v11.com/teams/swansea-city/tab/matches/season/1964/
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 16:38 - Jan 29 with 3726 viewst1000

Fk me - we are on brink of relegation and now we are talking about winning the fa cup 😂
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 18:18 - Jan 29 with 3464 viewsperplex

I won`t, however if we get to Wembley I`ll be there to support our team for that one.
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 18:25 - Jan 29 with 3415 viewskarnataka

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 14:13 - Jan 29 by Pegojack

I though you were boycotting the rest of the season over booking charges?
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 18:46 - Jan 29 with 3319 viewsNeath_Jack

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 15:59 - Jan 29 by SPboy

Superfan Klaxon!!

Mate, i've no idea how old you are, but when you get older, family, health and employment are far, far more important than a game of football. And god forbid someone just doesn't fancy going down as it's live on the TV.

Does it matter who was at what game and when? Are there superfan points on offer, who keeps a tally of the points? Do you get more points if you've had a banning order, shed blood in the name of Swansea City? What about friendlies, do they count as well?

Live and let live mate, it matters not a jot in the grand scheme of things. If it makes you feel more of a fan for going, good on you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 19:18 - Jan 29 with 3181 viewsPegojack

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 18:25 - Jan 29 by karnataka

I though you were boycotting the rest of the season over booking charges?

Feck off, Dave, I might be missing the last few games of the season but that's a different story, as you know.

As for Notts County, its too expensive (third mid week night match in a row) for those of us who have to drive 80 miles each way, and the risk of extra time means very late finish on a work night. Sorry.
I'll be there in my usual seat tomorrow night though! COYS!

PS To the arseh*le who posted earlier on in the thread, yes I was at the Vetch when Kidderminster beat us 4-0. And there on boxing day when Chester beat us 5-0!
FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 19:28 - Jan 29 with 3113 viewsbuilthjack

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 19:18 - Jan 29 by Pegojack

Feck off, Dave, I might be missing the last few games of the season but that's a different story, as you know.

As for Notts County, its too expensive (third mid week night match in a row) for those of us who have to drive 80 miles each way, and the risk of extra time means very late finish on a work night. Sorry.
I'll be there in my usual seat tomorrow night though! COYS!

PS To the arseh*le who posted earlier on in the thread, yes I was at the Vetch when Kidderminster beat us 4-0. And there on boxing day when Chester beat us 5-0!

I understand you not attending. But dong understand people who live within half hour of the ground not turning up to support ghe team.
i admired the fans saturday at notts county. Got behind the team for the whole game, loud as hell. Then when the final whistle went, Jenkins out etc was sang for at least 10 minutes, and a few held placards up.
thats how it should be done.

FA Cup replay on BBC 1 on 19:28 - Jan 29 with 3109 viewsperchrockjack

And we're very unlucky to lose to PNE in a bog

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024